It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear on Coast to Coast AM tonight!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Why is this not advertised in big bold flashing banner on the main page? Is this a re-broadcast of something I missed? Anyway, I just thought I would post this for any member who would be interested, even though I think its a little late.

www.coasttocoastam.com

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I am definetly going to have a listen on tonight's show, I'm sure John has alot of new insight that he can share with the listeners.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ummmmmmmm...I jumped the gun! I am so eager to hear this program that my brainbox misfired and flatulated. It seems I'm a day ahead! Anyway.....

Today was Tuesday.

John Lears' appearance is going to be on WEDNESDAY night, aka, very early morning Thursday.

I'm sorry!

John, let it be known that WE ARE LISTENING in your support! Go get'em tonight! (It IS technically Wednesday morning here in the Corn and Pork state)

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
This has been advertised across a couple of posts, but I would like for the big guys here at ATS to put this info up on the top in bold as well. Lets get everyone listening. MODS can you pass on the requests. This could easily be the red bold letters for tomorrow on ATS. It can always go back the day after. MODS can anyone here me??

By the way, if you follow through and look at John's info page on CoasttoCoastam.com you will see a lot of credit given to ATS and its members. Thats great to see and great for the site.

[edit on 1/17/2007 by infinite8]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Covered:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please continue the discussion there.

top topics

join