It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio News Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
North Ohio News Footage

I've mentioned before in other threads of the sky serpents, well here it is again, I know many believe this to be balloons, well I'm not so sure, I first saw this object in the mexican ufo conference vid mentioned here many times, since I've seen many other references from other sources and other parts of the world.

Here's a few.

www.ufoevidence.org...
video.google.com...
video.google.com...
video.google.com...
video.google.com...
photos1.blogger.com...
photos1.blogger.com...
photos1.blogger.com...

Though these objects may not all be the same thing they are all remarkable similiar, So what do you think? If you are of the ballon theory please bring some evidence to support your claims. As I heard this many times before from the armchair skeptics.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a demonstration from the American or Soviet...excuse me...Russian government. A demonstration of such phenomenon is certain to create a feeling of the unknown. And with the feeling of the unknown comes fear. As long as the people experience fear, they will remain simple minded minions.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
When did this event take place, and which part of Ohio?

Looks fake to me of course.. I mean.. what the heck could it be?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
That is a Toledo newscast, I used to watch that pompus chump spout off about mindless crap before Jay Leno would free me from the clutches of his endless banter.

As for the newsreel..

There was only one piece of actual footage as far as I could tell, and that was the 'fire ribbon' bit from 2001.

Awesome investigative reporting channel 24!

Edit: Unless you count the crap at the very begining of the video as anything.. which I dont.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by HankMcCoy]

top topics

join