It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein arrested

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM

If they want you out, you are not wellcome.

Yeah,
just like some people at certain message boards.
Kind of annoying, ain't it?

On Saddam,
score one for the good guys.
I give a lot of credit to the troops that captured him. Were it me, I can't say I wouldn't have lobbed a few kicks in the general direction of his gonads.

-B.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Unresolved Disarmament Issues: Iraqs proscribed weapons programmes!

173 Pages of it..

Maybe ill learn something new, something that would prove me wrong..

Youll never know..

(Thats the problem with you Seeker, you cant admit that it is a very real possibility that all that you claim and stand for can easily be untrue.. as in here and now it really seems so..)

I however am willing to learn.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

Yeah,
just like some people at certain message boards.
Kind of annoying, ain't it?

Its not my fault that all in what you belive in is unreal.

Blame your gov, blame Bush.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Fulcrum:
"Thats the problem with you Seeker, you cant admit that it is a very real possibility that all that you claim and stand for can easily be untrue.. as in here and now it really seems so..)"

Again FULCRUM....I can admit when I am wrong and have many, MANY times on this board!

I claim nothing! I provide the documents that do the "claiming"....when you going to get that thru your thick skull? How many times do I have to say it? You need to prove to the UN...you know...the WORLD Organization....UNSCOM, that they are wrong....I have nothing to claim...they have documented, IN BLACK AND WHITE, what the "claims" are......

*shakes head*

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This doesnt seem right:

819 SCUD-B SSMs, only 11 exported and 4 domestic TELs..

*edit*

However only 2 missiles missing..
(supposedly according UNSCOM..)

*edit*

Mystery solved:

They also had more than 50 fixed lauch sites for SCUDs, all which were destroyed by UNSCOM..

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
What are you guys arguing about, we got the WMD's didn't they find SADDAM?

Right Wing Gladiator..

No wonder,

Neo did you know that fascism and Right Wing go had in had..

And so does stupidity.

You are a good examble.

THERE IS NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!

First I 've read your post.
Then I saw your avatar.
And finally, I checked your avatar url and found this : personal.inet.fi...

How do you dare to refer yourself to Saddam feddayeen ? These guys have killed, murdered, tortured and enslaved a whole nation.
Actually, they're still fighting against Irak and NOT FOR Irak but for themselves and their former little privileges.

You're pathetic.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Really aint..

Link!

Anything you like to add to those facts?

And just that you know:

Link!

Its from the Iraqi ex-opposition pages..

So..

*edit*

Get this:

All killing is bad.

Killing your own domestic opponents is very bad.

Killing foreign people in their own nation for false reasons is even more bad.

False reasons here being the WMDs..
(Did i really have to mention that, again?)

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Fulcrum,
You are a complete ASS.

From your own link above:

Activities
In addition to performing patrols and engaging in anti-smuggling operations, the unit is also responsible for implementing police "dirty work," namely torture and executions among other nefarious tasks.

Strength
30,000 - 40,000 members.

Additional Info
Presently commanded by Qusay Saddam Hussein with Staff Lieutenant General Mezahem Saab al Hassan al Tikriti as second-in-command. Numerous reports suggest that a faction of Fedayeen Saddam, called Fidayi Saddam was responsible for the decapitation campaign directed against female prostitutes during June 2000 through May 2001.

Yeah, these are people to admire.

Get a life

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2

performing patrols and engaging in anti-smuggling operations,

Rest is unproven.

Rest is claims and propaganda.

*edit*

Ever bothered to read peoples signatures?

So was the destruction of Saddam's admittedly dreadful dictatorship.

That is from mine..

That wouldnt be there if i didnt think that to be true.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   

1) Rest is unproven. Rest is claims and propaganda.

2) " a starting point for the democratisation of the Arab and Islamic worlds "

1)

2) And it's not a good thing ? You don't like democracy ?

P.S : And where is former avatar ? Ashamed man ?

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I just wanted to jump in and say:

1. This is a great day for Iraq. Perhaps now they can put the demons to rest they have been dealing with for a generation. Perhaps now they will get the justice they deserve. Whatever your views are regarding the invasion of Iraq, one thing is certain, Saddam was a vicious man who did commit acts that are inhuman and inhumane.

2. This is a glorious day for the men and women of the 4th Infantry Division. They have acted with great courage and tenacity and will go down in history for being the captors of the Beast of Baghdad. To the 4th and to all of those serving in Iraq, I salute you!

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
That's the right idea. To those people who will continue to sing the praises of the benevolent Saddam Hussein - guardian of the Iraqi people and their rights - nothing is going to change their minds. I think what needs to be done is for the other members (who understand that whether or not you disagree with the reasons behind the conflict, it is a GOOD thing that Hussein is out of power) to just understand that some people's opinions will never change.

There are some members who even if the US cured AIDS and donated all of its cures to African nations, would still say that the US is out to rob the poor people in Africa, or poisoning them, or god knows what.

The bottom line is for someone like Fulcrum, there is nothing the USA can ever do that will make them not evil in his eyes. It doesn't matter who the president is. If we stay out of world affairs and let people kill each other we will be called isolationists who are letting people die. If we get involved we will be called meddlers who should stay out of it. Luckily the US has gotten good at saying # you to people like that. I think I'll do the same.

Apparently as Fulcrum stated himself, to even put a war criminal in prison makes the US guilty of "sensory deprivation". So all of our criminals should not be put in prison, they should perhaps have parties made for them. Whatever. Like I said earlier, it is IMPOSSIBLE to change certain people's outlooks on things. I'm no longer going to try. Trying to give logical answers to things doesn't work. Nor does trying to rely on common sense. So with that, this is my last post in this topic. I accept that we all have differing opinions. Oh well. What happened happened. He's out of power, accept it or not.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

P.S : And where is former avatar ? Ashamed man ?

I removed it just to humor you.

To spare your little fragile and naive minds.

Just a avatar like others.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

2) And it's not a good thing ? You don't like democracy ?

Well..

It depends on a day..

Other days i thank god that live in free nation..

And

In other days i dream of being a henchman of some 'supreme leader' and fell that democrazy is for weak.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Fulcrum

Have you ever tried lithium? How about zyprexa? Both are very good for the type of mental disorder you are suffering from. Shock treatments are always an option and in you case might be your only hope.They are doing wonders nowadays so you hang in there you poor thing.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thanks..

Its nice to know that there is cure for this and people out there..

That care..

*Hugs*

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Now if we can just catch the war criminals of the US administration and ship them down to Camp Xray for acts of treason and genocide, then the world will be a much better and safer place for all. Don't you think? =)

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RajaSunCO
Now if we can just catch the war criminals of the US administration and ship them down to Camp Xray for acts of treason and genocide, then the world will be a much better and safer place for all. Don't you think? =)

Good thinking!

But i think that this wont happen..

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yes now saddam arrested...that is very good to many peoples...
I saw in the pics where Saddam hide in the farms there were two American Soliders behind them Date Plam full with Dates!!!!!!!????????

I am from Mid-East and Know the Date Palmes very will..
The Dates not grow in the winter at all..
The maxium session for dates is at the end of September..

So , what is your reply?!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The usual. This proves that the fix was in. This is all a scam! ANd kudos to you for the good work.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join