It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Werid dream

page: 1

join
share:
UDM

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ok so for 3 nights in a row I had a dream, the same dream, of people coming into my room and talking to me, and showing me things. Problem is I remember who came in and where I went but not what they were telling me.
I went to the middle east, England, Mars, and the moon, these were just people like Socrates, and George Washington, some guy in armor, and a solider.

was it just a dream or does it have a meaning in it.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The meaning of it is something you are really going to have to discern on your own if you want it to... well, mean anything.

Try to figure out if your mind created/is creating these things as they go, or if they are things your mind has seen before and is just going back over, or if it's something more.

A good clue for this is to figure out how much work your mind was doing during the dream.

Also ask yourself if these characters are guiding you along or if you are leading them. Who/What is in control?

I'd love to hear more about this dream and what you think it is.

Sorry if you were looking for an interpretation or a guess at the meaning, but I really don't believe anyone else can tell you what your dreams mean but you.

UDM

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I kinda was looking for some kind meaning but I figured this dream was too werid. Most of my dreams are stories in which I just see myself in 3rd person like a movie, this one was a first person dream. I wish I could tell who was leading who but I remember mouths moving and people talking but not what was said. I remember a verbal fight between two characters.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Well your dream has people of wisdom moving their mouths but nothing is being said or heard. Symbolically, either their wisdom is empty or you aren't listening.

That's the meaning I derive from it. It is a play, asking the question: are our elders and those who came before us truly wise? Wise or not, are we listening to them?

Like I said the only person who can get to the true meaning of the dream is you. Dream tanslations can be like horoscopes, or fortune cookies, don't fall for it, lol.

top topics

join