It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Houston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

PODcast: Houston
Song about the apollo 13 crew being stranded in space.-Live.Written and performed by Toraylin

length: 02:20
file: btsmpod_2120.mp3
size: 5494k
feed: btsm

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hey, I enjoyed this. Very nice tune. Just a quick thought... I think it might get even more emotion across if you lay off stylizing the vocals quite so much. Let the words and the music carry it, at some point, too much vocal style distracts from the song and can make it sound almost like a parody. It also can put you in danger of going out of tune. Just a suggestion though... good job

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Thank you Lilin,I appreciate what you said,I'm really out of practice and just getting into it again so sometimes it can sound pretty strained.I need to practice alot more!!

It's an old song of mine and I want to thank you alot for taking the time to listen to it and respond.

Expect more songs soon and probably another version or two of this song in this thread.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by toraylin]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
No problem, It's good that you're getting back out there
I think we sometimes forget how much success depends on steady hard work rather than some heavenly light shining down and something like a record dealing popping up.

Looking forward to hearing more

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
the vocals could be heard MUCH better on this track..
once again I wish you had the proper recording equipment so that emotion could be captured properly...
great tune..

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
PODcast:

Houston (reply 1)

Houston..//..A better smoother version../Toraylin/Twisted Thicket

length: 02:20
file: btsmpod_2187.mp3
size: 5494k
feed:

top topics

join