It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had a fleet of a billion or more craft...?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Guess what, you get to park anywhere you want. lol

That was funny. You can't park in a handicapped spot without a sticker...hehe

Thank you for your response re: the thread!

It's a day old (born Tues., 1/16), but I've really hardly been on it to see if anyone's responded...Kind of forgot it was still open...

I'll tell you, I was asked to post this one question, but it's actually made me think about a lot of stuff.

My friend, the guy who asked me to post it, has read the thread and is really charged by it.

I share his enthusiasm for this. These are the dialogues that should be going on - that should be prompted by what is happening more and more lately, but which get lost in the bickering and back and forth too often...

I'm really happy to have the responses I've received and my friend thinks they're great ideas!!! I feel the same...

So I look forward to your return, Esoteric. Thank you for saying hi...

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I promised myself I would respond to everyone's post no matter how worthless or ridiculous or off-topic they were.

I'm just saying that...I meant to say that earlier, but it had nothing to do with YOUR post...I'm kidding!

Thank you for your input! I want to quote it all,

i would do the right thing......sell them...and keep a couple of millions for me or...i would get an "army" and invade the US, u know...destroy bu** and stuff. jejejejej naah just kidding i would probably sell them as i say before

The "jejejejeje naah" made me chuckle...Thank you for doing the right thing. I can see you're a man of honor...lol

I will warn Bu** of your arrival. Really though, you wouldn't get much for the craft. The U.S. military already has those. They're looking for inflatable dolls that can withstand reentry...not sure why...

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
You guys are entirely ALL LOST on the proper thing to do with 1 Billion UFOs. Here's what I would be doing

First You announce that 500,000,000 Men and 500,000,000 women will be given a free ride to view the Earth from orbit... Sell it as a conciousness awareness thing...whatever

Then the UFOs come down to pick up the 500,000,000 Women and Men... The women are boarded instantly and the men are given a list of things to go gather

1/3 Booze
1/3 Canned food
1/3 tools

When the men load the UFOs and realize there is no longer room inside...the doors on all the craft quickly close...

Launching the 500,000,000 Women and 500,000,000 Million UFO's loaded with food and booze into outer space...

Then we set course for a living planet like Earth devoid of Intelligent life... preferably as far away from Earth as I can find...

My saucer has me and a dozen or so good friends on board...

All craft are disabled by remote after landing trapping us with 500,000,000 Women (probably horney as hell after a long ride) ( We put pictures of Brad Pitt all over the inside of their Ufo's and stuff for the ride...)

We stay in our ships for a couple of days (assuming they are pissed as hell) And let them only have access to the booze for a day or so...

Once they are half starved and have major Beer goggles...we exit our craft with Doritos and Beans and stuff in hand...

( Yes I am aware I will probably not survive longer than a decade...my life expectancy cut, very, very short from the effort... Half that time I may well be confined to bed or wheel chair... I probably won't even meet 1/4 of the women and i'd leave behind and planet ruled by women)

A: It's worth dying for
B: Women should rule the world anyway Even if they don't do a better job, they'd make it look good...

Gads...come on guys...even the aliens fly Billions of light years to Impregnate Earth Women... We all know we have the best looking Girls in the Milkyway... To Hell with saving the Planet... start a new one!

[edit on 17-1-2007 by vecarnex]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
What would you think if your central governing body was actually a number of separate governing bodies?

What if decisions concerning our society(ies) were made by separate groups, but not like our current government?

Just something to think about...I read something similar before and would like to explore the idea of changing the structure, and consolidation of power, etc...

Well, sure, I'm open to ideas. But still I believe you'd need some sort of unifying central governing body. The point here is to unify laws and regulations so that it is equal for everyone across the globe. If you only have a multitude of separate governing bodies in various geographical locations laws and other regulations will probably differ from “state” to “state”.

I see no problem with a central government agency if there is no corruption, deception or manipulation of public opinion via mass media, secrecy, or other negative aspects.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
with that many ships there would be chaos, There would be pilots of these crafts who would obviously want MY 1 billion crafts for themselves. Or there would be someone who thought they could do a beter job. with 1billion spaceships there wouldnt be any way forward to world peace, there would just be another thing for the powers that be to fight over and to try gain control of.

I dont think this would be a good thing at all. Theres always something to fight over, always!

out of topic quickly

To, at_risk, (that name lol).

Why is this funny just wondered thats all

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
vecarnex, lol - 400 words basically saying you'd like to "hook up".

This can be made possible and you don't need to dupe half a billion people into it. lol

Would you have a plan, however, for the lonely people back at Earth (*hint hint* lol)

Thank you for adding your thoughts! Rube Goldberg couldn't have devised a better scheme to get laid...

Thank you, vecarnex! Keep reading...You might get some ideas...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
VladTheImpaler, hi!

I would say to suspend your beliefs as to what's possible, and build a society from the ground up.

I don't have schooling or experience in this area, so I feel I'm totally qualified to talk about it. hehe

Imagine the possibility that after you land your craft and reveal the lies and evils that our governments have been engaged in at our expense - that every human being on this planet could be provided for, but has not been - imagine the possibility that you will be able to restructure our society from the ground up. With some systems - basic necessities - still in place and functioning.

I would say, possibly all systems, but try to think of how you might change the structure of the government and not necessarily centralize it.

And when you essentially have a galactic police force, mixed with the trust and goodwill of the people, as well as technology and an awareness that alerts you to trouble, you have less of a chance of things getting really out of hand...

I will point out that this, however, is not your mission or goal. You would not, obviously, presume to single-handedly "fix" or rebuild society - this is a move to make every person on this planet free, provided for, and to tell them everything that has been kept from them.

And you are creating a space whereby a restructuring can happen. You are disbanding and removing the power-hungry, abusive and misguided individuals in power, and can also provide police force - which with your capabilities - isn't even an issue. This will give you time to awaken people and show them what's possible, then give them a choice.

Ask yourself first if the functions that the government performs will still be necessary. Will printing money be necessary? Will taxes be necessary (OK, I had to throw that one in there lol)? Will the military be necessary? And if so, in what capacity? Who would oversee it? Rumsfeld? Robert Gates? No.

I won't say that you, or individuals on your craft could step in, because there would be a credibility issue. Besides, it's not about centralizing to me. There is too much temptation and opportunity for corruption.

I have heard and would like to consider the idea of several ruling bodies, but I haven't thought that out too much.

I'm just throwing these out there. What would we need, and what could we discard? And think about what you and your technology would bring to the table...

All I'm suggesting is, we've known one thing for a long time, and it's natural to project some form of this same system forward, because we see how this works. But try thinking things you've never thought before, and play with a new structure of governing - or no governing - with a free and open society. The idea of several groups, local groups, who simply are a resource more than a governing body, could exist....

Centers for education, libraries, grocery stores, transportation centers, social spots, etc., could be the only institutions necessary when everyone is provided for...There's so much technology that could be brought in from "out there"; robots, etc., to do a lot of work...Use your imagination...Just stuff to think about

This is just talk. I know we're not walking out and abolishing government. But if you were to have a chance to change things how would you alter the landscape?

You said,

I see no problem with a central government agency if there is no corruption, deception or manipulation of public opinion via mass media, secrecy, or other negative aspects.

Also imagine that what comes about may not be something you suspected could have happened. I would say that with one billion craft, you would have at least that many people added to the mix that could oversee the rebuilding process.

Also, you have to take into account that more people may be properly self-governing after this event. It's not like pulling a statue of our leader on the plaza in a symbolic gesture, this is much, much bigger than that. And when people understand that things are going to change - to go their way in ways they could never have imagined, you might see a more cooperative population. There are already countless numbers who are tired of the war and the bloodshed...

How deep that process is depends on what response your landing party prompts...I truly wonder what that would be...

I really like the government question, because there is a very real possibility that it's not needed - once you remove a lot of the bureaucracy, the need for printed money (don't know if that needs to be done away with), the taxes (hehe), etc., what do you have left?

I know there are people reading these comments and becoming indignant about the audacity and ignorance of suggesting this. If you have a point please feel free to add it.

Thank you, Vlad!

[edit on 18-1-2007 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 18-1-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
You said,

with that many ships there would be chaos, There would be pilots of these crafts who would obviously want MY 1 billion crafts for themselves. Or there would be someone who thought they could do a beter job. with 1billion spaceships there wouldnt be any way forward to world peace, there would just be another thing for the powers that be to fight over and to try gain control of.

The idea of disclosure, etc., is done out of a sense of compassion and necessity by your fleet. This is shared by everyone involved, and everyone involved knows not only how important it is, but they are engaging in something ultimately fulfilling.

This whole event is driven by compassion by your group - a group of people who know the truth about our race; a group who are provided for, are free, and are happy. Just imagine times when you feel happy, fulfilled and content - when you are abundantly happy, you want to share that with people.

All of this is performed in concert, and with one idea, and the idea to start off with is very selfless. At the same time you are helping yourself.

There will not be discord, because everyone involved volunteered knowing full well what was being done, and the plan was laid out cooperatively.

Try not to extend your same limited fears, beliefs and expectations too much, because they aren't shared by your fleet. They aren't coming from the same "place" emotionally or mentally. It's a whole new ball game...

Re: your name (at_risk). I took your name to be a humorous take on "At Risk Youth" - like you were calling yourself a juvenile delinquent of sorts, but if it wasn't meant that way I apologize. No offense intended.

You're exactly right, however, about chaos, but it might be erupting on the ground here at first.

How would you quell that? There are a lot of things that will happen when you appear. A lot to think about...

Thank you very much, at_risk, for posting!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
The question is, "If you had a fleet of a billion or more (saucer or similar ET) craft, how would you change the present earth?"

I have been asked to pose this question to the board here (by a friend, not an alien).

I'll start by answering this myself and say that I would station these craft over every major city, or capital city, on the planet until I had the world's undivided attention.

The next thing I would do is offer to take willing participants for a cruise around the planets...

AND, when you have a transportation system that can carry 1/6th of the world's population at one time, I think you'd be able to get to everyone who wanted a ride up without a long wait...

Ten minutes a ride (for one billion) times six rides is six billion people, the entire planet seeing the moon up close in only an hour...you could get eyeglasses made in less time...

OK, the question is asked. Please feel free to toss in your thoughts. Thank you to anyone who responds...

only one billion?...lame *chuckle* ... kidding

well, i would invade the earth (by military force...of course) and make it a better and peacefull place.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
hey mate / on the deck, i am glad you liked what i said.

by

but i would also ensure that the civilian population is being properly supplied with food, water, shelter, etc..

i did NOT mean to hunger soldiers or other people that are normally not considered as "civilians" out! i was a soldier, too.

and i really feel for our soldiers, for every countrys soldiers. but most of all i feel for the many mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers, that lost their mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers on every battlfield the world has yet seen.

but, my friends, it is not the people that hate each other, nor are there any bad people born in this world! there are always leaders, be they political or religious or whatsoever, who add fuel to hatred.

may god bless the victims. may god bless us. and may god bless all the fighters regardless where they are and who they are.
what can we do? pray and be prayed for. live like that. live in peace.
hate, death and destruction are NOT the way, if we want to continue in evolution and disconnect ourselves from being ruled by authorities.

and may god help us all to find together in peace someday, when that day has come all people will come together, because they will have realized, that it is the people who posses the real power. not a commander, nor a president has the real power about anyone of us, the people. we are the people, everyone is the people, except the people that rage war and death on the people.

and on that day, i dont know how far aways it is,
but on this special day, my friends,
there WILL be peace.

i know there have been many discussions about "a kind of revolution".
you know what?

I AM GONNA BE A HIPPIE.
AND I WANT YOU ALL TO BECOME HIPPIES (AGAIN).
this is the only way, i tell you.
revive it. revive the hippie times.

PEACE.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by cometa]

[edit on 20-1-2007 by cometa]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hi, AgainstSecrecy!!

Thanks for your post!!

You said,

i would invade the earth (by military force...of course) and make it a better and peacefull place.

I understand that this is actually going to happen between now and 2012.

So buckle up and get ready to say hi to the fleet!!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If I had one billion ships I would have complete possesion over the world as well as the glaaxy unless there was an uncalled for alien rebellion ( doubt it) then would just hang out on my ships

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
cometa!

Your post got to me. I was trying to respond earlier today (Saturday), but got pulled away.

You said,

i did NOT mean to hunger soldiers or other people that are normally not considered as "civilians" out! i was a soldier, too.

I'm with ya! You also said,

it is not the people that hate each other, nor are there any bad people born in this world! there are always leaders, be they political or religious or whatsoever, who add fuel to hatred.

I don't know if there are bad people born into this world (some would say there are), but there ARE those who make bad, selfish decisions, and those individuals will be held accountable soon.

You continue,

hate, death and destruction are NOT the way, if we want to continue in evolution and disconnect ourselves from being ruled by authorities.

These are NOT the way. The way will be made clear, and those that made poor, selfish decisions to abuse their positions and exploit people to gain wealth and power, their time is coming to a close.

Also,

and may god help us all to find together in peace someday

We will find peace, and it will take nothing less than sending the walls of the elite's Tower of Babel crashing down around them. All with the help of some "human" assistance, and outer space friendlies (not to mention the blind greed that drove this evil empire; they were fooled, and will learn this soon enough).

You said,

when that day has come all people will come together, because they will have realized, that it is the people who posses the real power. not a commander, nor a president has the real power about anyone of us, the people.

Everyone will be given a choice over the next five years that will change the entire planet. It is not just a philosophy of change, but a physical intervention by human and ET good guys that is going to occur.

Finally,

I AM GONNA BE A HIPPIE. AND I WANT YOU ALL TO BECOME HIPPIES (AGAIN).

I have a friend who says that marijuana will be legalized again as well...soon...

From here on out, until the year 2012, there is going to be an intensifying of phenomena. And among those changes, there will be an indisputable ufo event (with powerful precursors) that will change the world - for the better!

If you don't believe anything is happening, then I suggest doing your research. The proof you find you will find in your head and in your heart. You're soaking in it as they say...

Thank you, cometa!! Your words are from the heart. I appreciate that!!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thank you for your post!

You said,

If I had one billion ships I would have complete possesion over the world as well as the glaaxy unless there was an uncalled for alien rebellion ( doubt it) then would just hang out on my ships

The galaxy is a little bigger than one billion ships could handle. You'd have to place forty-four million thirty foot saucers side by side just to reach the moon. That's 1/20th of your fleet just to span the relatively small space between the earth and the moon.

Given that our galaxy alone, the Milky Way, has two hundred billion suns (and probably satellite planets), you are already outnumbered by suns alone by two. That's one craft per star, which means there is one craft per several planets. You ain't conquerin' much...hehe

Alien rebellions are always uncalled for LOL...

If you take over the world, hopefully I can keep my Schwinn ten-speed...

Thank you for posting your thoughts! You can pick up your ships at your local rent-a-ship.

Peace!!

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
on the deck, i dont know why, but i really like you.
you sound very sympathic and i think you really are it.
where are you from, mate? and how old are you.
i´m 22. i´m from germany, near stuttgart (its in the south west), maybe you know it.

what´s up with 2012, do you know anything?
i have read a lot about it, but there was often something like:
"it will happen 2000!", "it will happen 2001!", "it will happen 2003!".
you know what i´m talking about.
since i was 14 i´ve been waiting for "them" to come and help us.
i had 3 ufo sightings on my own and recently there was a ufo hovering
over my hometown. i´m really at the end of thinking and waiting, but i feel that nothing is happening or even changing to the better. the last years in my life have been, on a human basis, very disturbing experiences, and i have learned a lot about me and others. but i see so many people desperate and lost. they´re full of hate and fear. it´s so sad. they believe in nothing!

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thank you for your comments.

I am you, cometa!! I'm not being cryptic. You and I are the same. We have different interests (or maybe we don't), but we want the same thing.

There's a guy in India who is just like us. There's a guy in Malaysia who is just like us. There's a girl in Russia who is just like us. In fact, there are almost seven billion people who are just like us.

Me specifically, I'm in my thirties. I live on the east coast of the U.S.

You asked,

what´s up with 2012, do you know anything? i have read a lot about it, but there was often something like: "it will happen 2000!", "it will happen 2001!", "it will happen 2003!". you know what i´m talking about.

Because I have cultivated the power of open-mindedness (LOL) I have been able to see what others cannot. I'm joking to an extent. If you want to know what's happening in 2012, I would say I don't know specifically about that year.

I actually had what I consider to be a message indicating the significance of 2012 and the city of New York. But "messages" like this are personal; they aren't really persuasive beyond the person for whom they're intended.

But for those gifted with the power of open-mindedness and perception we have now physically entered into a time of profound and unprecedented extraterrestrial contact. And it's growing.

For those with eyes to see and ears to hear this is self-evident. You're soaking in it.

I would suggest that no one on this planet can tell you that in 2012 something is going to happen. I think this is for several reasons.

First, there is, I believe, a deliberate "silence" on the events that are taking place, and will continue to take place by both those in power here, and those out there.

Also, events as those that are now coming to pass are not happening according to a specific schedule. The process is more organic and spontaneous.

And they are going to culminate in an event that not a lot of people have a full handle on.

If someone makes a specific prediction, though, and I include, for example, Dec. 21, 2012, they are setting themselves up for a fall. However, between now and 2012 or so (the next five years) things are really going to get interesting.

I also think that the "bad guys" who have had free reign over this planet and the subjugated masses have a comeuppance the likes of which our race has never seen.

I would be lying if I knew exactly what was going to happen, but I will tell you that I've been told very specific things that are to occur over the next five years (as well as the next two in particular), but I hesitate confessing these things, because it's very possible that what I say will not come to pass as I've been told, or it may not come to pass at all (the latter I do not believe, but proffer that as a possibility to show I'm not completely convinced of anything but the fact that we are being contacted and this process is intensifying. In fact, the process is reaching a fever pitch that is almost palpable.).

I have, however, a strong belief that the information available, and from my personal interactions, is very credible. But, as sleeper says, the future is not written in cement (stone). Our universe acts according to its own laws, and sometimes they event seem to violate those laws LOL

You were very young for someone with their attention already on the stars. This is significant to me.

cometa, you said,

i had 3 ufo sightings on my own and recently there was a ufo hovering over my hometown

The fact that you have had your attention "out there" at such a young age, and have had these sightings tells me that you are involved with ETs (or a race of humans not from Earth).

Your sightings events were intended for you specifically. As I understand it, "they" control the who, when and how they are seen. The fact that they showed themselves to you should be encouraging.

I am dead serious about this. You have been allowed to consciously see these things, and you represent what I see as a very small number, comparatively, to the rest of the planet. Take is as a message to keep the faith and be patient. Anyone else can weigh in on this as well.

A friend of mine a few hours from here had a sighting over the last few weeks. He took this to be a heads up to himself, as his lifelong experiences, and recent resurgence of memories indicate this time frame as not only the revelation of a lot of truths, but also full blown physical contact with ETs and humans from "out there" as well as Earth who have traveled "abroad" if you will. Wait and see...

He was abducted when he was eighteen years old, and has had numerous experiences throughout his life, as well as crystal clear memories of our future, that I consider him a credible source, as well as believe he is involved with some form of ET now that he is unaware of, or he will soon physically be involved with them, and humans (good guys), again soon.

You said,

i´m really at the end of thinking and waiting, but i feel that nothing is happening or even changing to the better. the last years in my life have been, on a human basis, very disturbing experiences, and i have learned a lot about me and others. but i see so many people desperate and lost. they´re full of hate and fear. it´s so sad. they believe in nothing!

Many people are exactly where you are. Did you know that even Tibetan Buddhist Lamas and monks have foreseen the ET intervention that is happening now and will continue with larger and larger events?

I am going to run out of room in this post, so I will include some links you can read and research next. I will say this, be patient. Watch what is happening around you closely. What you think may not be happening is happening at a rapid pace behind the scenes. Just prepare yourself. Prepare your heart and mind.

The events that are unfolding are motivated by compassion and respect for our race, and there are humans involved in this process - in fact, they may be taking many lead roles, if not THE lead roles. But these humans are different than the bad guys calling the shots now, and this will be made clear.

Have faith, cometa! You are not alone (definitely not alone), and things are changing by the second. Open your eyes and see. Everyone on these boards (and planet) wants to see change, and they will get it.

Wait and see... I will add a post after this with several links, because I'm running out of room...

[edit on 21-1-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
hi onthedeck!

what you said does sound very interesting.
by the way, i was 13 / 14 years old when i saw my first ufo.
as i was a child i would see "colors before my inner eye"
that represented my feelings and or thoughts.
someone told me that very less children have this and it would be special.
maybe this is a funny story but i think it actually has happened to me.

as a pretty small boy i was playing with a small toy tire from a tractor while having a dish of soup. then i "saw" - actually i "lived this situation" - how the tire would fall into the dish of soup, then this vision vanished. and after 20 seconds it happened just exactly like this what i had seen before.

most times i could predict when a street light would go green.
i counted down 10 seconds.

also i had weird situations were my body was asleep but not my mind and i would hear voices or see shining cryptic symbols upon my wall.

hell, i am a freak!

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If I had a billion craft I would give power to the people, through and through and spread knowledge of the truth.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join