It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had a fleet of a billion or more craft...?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You stipulated that it would be Earth? humans in charge of such a fleet. How does the sudden control of such a fleet help anyone with the knowledge to carry out the required functions necessary? Or did I miss that in your colossal posts haha..

Firstly, you would probably split the planet opinion wise because that's how we are, we will split in opinions, divide and conquer. This means that those who chose the "deck" way would somewhat always be in conflict with those that insists it is the work of the devil or some other such programmed mental manifestation.

If you go to another planet, wouldn't it already be populated? If not, how do you get it terraformed, where does this knowledge come from?

Don't you think it would be abused if it were left to humans? Not all choices will be made with a pure heart.

My last question is WHY you ask your question? oh, and why humans to do this? Did we clarify Earth humans?

It would be cool. Provided humans didn't get any control over the situation.

Wibble

JSR

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
umm im confused.
did you mean craft as in...if i were et with a billion craft?
or like...a global insurrection, or global revolution?

i think i missed something.

-------------edit------------

i think i did, silly me.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by JSR]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If I were an ET commander with a fleet of 1 billion flying saucers who has been given the assignment to change the planet Earth, the first thing I would do before descending down on the planet would be to telepathically communicate to every man, woman and child living on this planet via a common dream of unprecedented change showing what our world would be like without war, without hunger, without plagues and disease, without poverty, without pollution, without global nuclear arsenals, without catastrophic weather events and etc... In other words, this mass dream experienced by everyone on earth on the same night, would be showing a world so vastly different from our own where hate and war has been replaced with love and peace.
This mass dream would be a miracle in itself where everyone would be telling others about their dream only to discover that everybody else had the same exact dream also! Then it would be very apparent that something really big is coming up and whatever it is -- it's something VERY GOOD.
-- Then about 3 days later, I would send all of my fleets to Africa, South America, Indonesia and every third world country on the planet and distribute food, clothing, medicines, lumber, and all of the materials those nations would need to yank them from the depths of poverty, hunger, homelessness and disease.
I would also send a good number of my fleets to all of those area's of the world where war is currently in progress where I would disable all weapons using those technologies I have available to do that and then I would intervene directly by transporting all terrorists to the planet Pluto for deprogamming and rehabilitation.

I would also be transporting all troops back to their homeland via flying saucers. Then I would be distributing those same materials to all of those humans who live in those war torn nations that I had already distributed out to all third world country's so that they may begin the process of rebuilding their nations.

As for those other changes that would take place around the world, I'm in agreement with many of those changes others have mentioned in this thread so far. Not all of them, but a lot of them... (but I have not read all of the post in this thread yet) I do think that it's very important to work directly with all religious leaders so as not cause major panic among the masses and make it very clear that we have no intention of interfering with any one's religious belief system. Everyone is free to believe in what they want but if those beliefs infringe upon the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness of any other group or population outside of their own, those religious entities who are responsible for that will be given warnings in no uncertain terms that they are to discontinue those practices immediately.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Jack, you said,

A fleet of one billion craft that are so far beyond anything on Earth as to make us seem like cavemen?

Of course. But it would be humans delivering this technology - and information - to humans. Bring us up to speed.

You also said,

Well, first I'd bring the world under one government (MY government) and begin distributing resources to third world countries. Then I'd slowly do away with religion as it causes too much hostility.

This is a common theme. There is a broad and strong sentiment of inequality on this planet - of hoarding supplies, and neglect and indifference to those who are suffering. And we want this to end.

There is also a common theme with regard to religious belief leading to aggression, hostilities, exclusionism, etc. It would be nice to eradicate the source of these hostilities...

I would suggest that even these suicide Jihadists aren't happy about having to end their lives for whatever reason, as much as they are willing to. And this seems like the most extreme case of religions driving people to commit harmful acts against themselves and others around them.

I know the question was about a fleet of ships, but now that we've "landed" so to speak, and making changes, what sort of changes would we make; especially with regard to religions?

Only the people who practice these sort of religious warfare can decide where they will go during and after an event such as this.

I don't think it is our responsibility to do anything beyond showing these individuals what's out there and letting them decide what they want to do from there...

You finally said,

After creating a utopian society, I'd allow the craft to be reverse engineered and then I'd order the newly formed United Terran Empire to move out into space and colonise any planets that are uninhabited, and make contact with any other races out there.

I would like a utopia to come out of this, although at first it would be a bumpy road. It would effect change, but with some assistance, we would be working through it and "getting there"...

I think, though, on the second half of this point that colonizing would have already been done most likely. We would be invited into the larger community so late in the game that we may be surprised how many inhabited planets are out there.

However, I would like to see interaction with, and visits to many other planets and societies.

This universe, for the most part, is probably an open system, or fairly close to it, and we have a lot to discover across the board.

Thanks a lot for your response!!

It's clear that people want equality on this planet. People want those deprived of information and resources to be provided that stuff.

And we would like for hostile and aggressive individuals/parties to end this behavior - but want this to occur not by force, but to happen internally and naturally as a result of seeing the larger picture - of which we are but a fraction of a fraction.

As much as we - an admittedly aggressive and warring race - want to provide for those who are living without, who are suffering, who are down-trodden, there are other races who are provided for, who are closer to the creator, who understand the grace by which we are birthed into this universe want to help us. Is this so hard to believe?

How can a man, who lives in oppression, poverty, darkness, and no perceived connection to the universe selflessly want to provide for someone on the other side of the planet, whom they've never met before, but who is also suffering?

This to me is more unfathomable than a race of advanced beings, who are provided for, have a greater connection with this immense universe - and by extension a sense of community - who see great suffering on this planet and who want to aid this race - us - in our stuggle.

It speaks so much about our race that people suffer, but still think of others' suffering. And it may be this spark of the divine that is prompting a more advanced race to see something special in us; and further, who want to help us...

Thank you for contributing, Jack!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
A billion flying saucers is total overkill. ... I guess we can take those billion aircraft and just fly around looking for a planet to take over. You don't have one billion flying saucers if peace is on your mind. You definently kick some ass...you become the Invaders!

With a billion (I'm assuming he means interstellar) 'flying saucers', I would immediately set out to explore the galaxy. The Milky Way is supposed to have more than 100 billion stars, so even if they were not all visitable, then each ship would still need to check out maybe 25 to 50 stars to see if there was anything interesting there and then report back. Running into an advanced civilization should be no problem. If they proved hostile, well, we have a billion ships to deal with them. If not, we can just leave them in peace if that is their wish. Uninhabited planets could be studied and then colonized.

Let's do it!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
sarcastic answer :

send everyone who believes that the moon has a breathable atmosphere on a " fact finding trip " with no space suits

RATFLMFAO. Take them to Mars too, assuming that the Moon has atmosphere and that they survive their Unsuited Lunar Perambulations

I think I would flatten the place (Earth that is) cos its not redeemable while the evil that is man is still the, the place is just full of people who are full of themselves like me.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by something smells]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
First thing id do is show the people of the planet so that the goverments of the world could not put some spin on the subject and try and hide the fact that there are 1 billion craft knocking about.

Then id remove all commercial aircraft and replace them with space craft therefore cutting down on harmful emmisions to the planet. Also massively cutting down on travel times. This would have to be a free service to all people of the world.

Emergency services worldwide would also benefit from one of my craft each hopefully saving more lives

I would also have one of these machine reverse engineered to see if the energy system could be replicated on a larger scale and if so they would be used to support power stations therefore cutting out the need for fossil fuels and nuclear reactors.

A few dozen would be stationed in Orbit with the capability to shoot down warheads should any rogue country decide to nuke another.

The remaining vehicles i had left i would use for space trips for the people totally free of course and obviously a few would be stored away in case we need them in the future.

This would definitely give Bush and Blair egg on their faces it would be like "Try and cover this up you feckers"

On my retirement i would jump in a craft and cruise the galaxy or beyond

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Prote, you said,

You stipulated that it would be Earth? humans in charge of such a fleet. How does the sudden control of such a fleet help anyone with the knowledge to carry out the required functions necessary?

This is a good question. I should have added that it's probably not sudden control, but control and ownership is already established. The ability to fly these craft, and use every ability the craft have at their disposal is a given.

However, if we want to speculate how, we can either say it was "imparted" through technological means, so that the receiver has instantaneous ability, or otherwise entrained into the individual so he knows how to use them (by the way, you, the receiver, would be flying one, but directing the group).

Just a thought, imagine if you were taken "out of time" and taught to fly them, then returned only a minute or two later to your time line, so you have full knowledge of these craft, and didn't interrupt your timeline...

You sneered,

Or did I miss that in your colossal posts haha..

I won't dignify that with a response. Jerk. lol Kidding! I know, I'm just putting time and effort into this thread, as I was the OP...you know that, I know you're being facetious...jerk...hehe

You followed up that inept personal attack with,

Firstly, you would probably split the planet opinion wise because that's how we are, we will split in opinions, divide and conquer. This means that those who chose the "deck" way would somewhat always be in conflict with those that insists it is the work of the devil or some other such programmed mental manifestation.

If I (or you) and a group of humans appeared with one billion ships and halted life on this planet to deliver a message it would definitely create a division down here.

This self-evident fact would be anticipated by those doing the "appearing" (i.e., us).

So how would we proceed once we've shown ourselves, realizing that there would be mistrust, etc.?

You asked,

If you go to another planet, wouldn't it already be populated? If not, how do you get it terraformed, where does this knowledge come from?

I believe that we would be starting so late in the game that we would be hard pressed to find uninhabited planets to play with (not that in this infinite universe that is unlikely at the same time...).

And where does the knowledge of terraforming come from? Got me. I know the information is out there though.

You also asked,

Don't you think it would be abused if it were left to humans? Not all choices will be made with a pure heart.

It would be abused if you were in charge - lol kidding again!

Yes, this seems a valid concern. It seems, however, that this freedom would be allowed in a race as it "grows" out into the universe with guards, or protections in place to prevent too broad of destruction.

Right now we have the ability to drive cars into each other, fly planes into building, explode nuclear bombs, etc., but our reach really is limited.

How possible is it that those few individuals who are deviant enough to take a nuke off of this planet, are able to transport it to another planet and detonate are able and willing to do so?

Further, it's should be self-evident by now that any nukes would be disarmed before they left the planet.

I would also suggest that those "out there" are able to do more than just watch us drive to work (or nuclear facility) to grab the nukes in the first place, but might be privy to our intentions before we even got to the facility to take them, etc. There are a lot more safeguards than I think people realize...

You asked,

...WHY you ask your question?

I was asked by a friend to pose this question. He is sincere in wanting to know what the status is of the current social conscience [my phrase], so to speak, with regard to a human-directed (or shared) mass landing event.

Finally,

oh, and why humans to do this? Did we clarify Earth humans?

Yes, Earth humans, as far as this question is concerned. However, in addition, and this isn't included in the question, you may have humans - basically humans - from another planet, as well as the aid of ETs of some sort thrown in the mix...

But let's talk about how we would use this event to effect change.

Thanks, Prote, for your response (most of it...hehe)!!

Any more?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yes, one billion craft - piloted by you and 999,999,999 other humans, essentially. All with instructions that you have agreed upon with them...

It would be a global insurrection, or revolution of sorts in that power and choice would be given to each individual, as well as the ability to carry out the results of that decision without obstruction or error, on a global scale, period.

Welcome to the future sort of thing.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Wait, it may be too late. I just came across this:

Riley Martin website

Seems they're already here and working with us to better the planet.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hi, Palasheea!

Thank you for getting involved!

You said - and eloquently so,

...the first thing I would do ...would be to telepathically communicate to every man, woman and child living on this planet via a common dream of unprecedented change showing what our world would be like without war, without hunger, without plagues and disease, without poverty, without pollution, without global nuclear arsenals, without catastrophic weather events and etc... In other words, this mass dream experienced by everyone on earth on the same night, would be showing a world so vastly different from our own where hate and war has been replaced with love and peace.

Excellent idea! You want to reveal to everyone what could be. I think many would agree - I agree - that's why we would be showing up.

And I/you would want to do it in a way that is not intrusive, yet provides the most information in an accessible a manner possible. We want our intentions made clear in way that creates an atmosphere of trust and goodwill.

This is great! --

This mass dream would be a miracle in itself where everyone would be telling others about their dream only to discover that everybody else had the same exact dream also! Then it would be very apparent that something really big is coming up and whatever it is -- it's something VERY GOOD.

You want a way to show everyone - to share with everyone - the absolute truth (or as much as they can handle), so that everyone can move up and on.

You added,

Then about 3 days later, I would send all of my fleets to Africa, South America, Indonesia and every third world country on the planet and distribute food, clothing, medicines, lumber, and all of the materials those nations would need to yank them from the depths of poverty, hunger, homelessness and disease.

I don't think you'd have to wait three days, but yes, whenever was humanly possible, these suffering, desolate human settlements should be given the necessities they have been deprived of for too long.

You also said,

I would also send a good number of my fleets to all of those area's of the world where war is currently in progress where I would disable all weapons using those technologies I have available to do that and then I would intervene directly by transporting all terrorists to the planet Pluto for deprogamming and rehabilitation.

There has to be a way - something that may be either shown to us, or just enforced temporarily by "outside forces" that can address the warring going on. However, cessation of this fighting may come to pass as a result of this worldwide event...We'd have to see...

I would suggest that these ships could physically stop a lot of the fighting long enough to get their point across...

You said,

I would also be transporting all troops back to their homeland via flying saucers.

This is an interesting idea. But yes, anyone who wished to be transported anywhere should get that. These ships could do a lot of that...

Also,

Then I would be distributing those same materials to all of those humans who live in those war torn nations that I had already distributed out to all third world country's so that they may begin the process of rebuilding their nations.

Whatever can be done to rebuild in all respects. We could begin to repair the damage we've done everywhere...

Another point you made was a good one,

I do think that it's very important to work directly with all religious leaders so as not cause major panic among the masses and make it very clear that we have no intention of interfering with any one's religious belief system.

You would need in your fleet, people that spoke all languages. Having religious figures would help, however, there should be a sensitivity to the potential for these leaders to perpetuate their own sainthood, or cult status.

This means leaders must carefully chosen...it may even happen that religious leaders are not chosen as representatives - you might be surprised who is, however...

The whole show is not to idolize individuals - heroes - but to facilitate a "community" without leadership, but lead by, and created by the people.

An excellent point below,

Everyone is free to believe in what they want but if those beliefs infringe upon the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness of any other group or population outside of their own...

Darn right! This is a fundamental law of free will and the sanctity of the individual soul - that no one should obstruct another individual's right to freedom and the pursuit of happiness.

Finally,

, those religious entities who are responsible for that will be given warnings in no uncertain terms that they are to discontinue those practices immediately.

Right on the money here (imm. above). That goes for religious and political, etc. Everyone will know there place when this occurs. Nothing is left unsaid.

There are so many points to bring up here...

Palasheea, thank you for your contribution!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
There would be one billion ships. All of them under your - human - control.

However, the one stipulation is, how would you use them to change, advance or better the Earth?

This is the one point you have to stick to. Of course you can travel abroad, but at least toss us a bone on the planet front...lol

Something different than has been said.

We know people would speak to heads of government, address issues of poverty, remove those in power and give it to the people.

What would be the effect on the world of this event? How would you handle the aftermath?

As for travelling abroad, you will die before you get to a fraction of the planets out there. I believe that. Go for it!

Thank you for your post!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The name lol...

OK, your suggestion,

I think I would flatten the place (Earth that is) cos its not redeemable while the evil that is man is still the, the place is just full of people who are full of themselves like me.

There are those that are geared to harm and disrespect themselves and others. How those types are dealt with is beyond me.

It's said that it's possible to imprison these people, as impossible as it may be to totally destroy them...Not sure how we humans could or would deal with the baddies...

And anyway, you can't be full of yourself, because in Zen Buddhism you don't exist...and in the west, your soul is beyond space and time (i.e., it doesn't take up space...)...OK, maybe I'm wrong...

Thank you for posting. Flatten away!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
I have to agree - this planet and the twisted machinations of our governments, extreme poverty, cruelty, hoarding of wealth and resources leaves a lot to be desired. But could that be changed with the introduction of a show of force, and free energy?

I worry that the revelation of the existence of a way off of this planet would put the populace into a serious 'rental car' mode; where even the slightest bit of concern for the immediate environment is tossed out the window with the beer cans and McDonalds wrappers

The power of a billion spacecraft within my control? I'd zap a couple thousand random fools and when their ash finally settles to the ground, I'd broadcast a single message over my really tremendous loudspeakers, "Shut up and start picking up trash...fools."

I bet the place would look spiffy quick.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Right out of the gate,

First thing id do is show the people of the planet so that the goverments of the world could not put some spin on the subject and try and hide the fact that there are 1 billion craft knocking about.

This part I love. Givin' it to the man! Really, any and every effort any government - I'm talking to you, USA - or military would use to try to block transmissions, or remove this "perceived" threat would be thwarted, period.

There is nothing anyone or anything can do to stop "us" (humans), from getting a message like this to the rest of us.

The governments will have to throw up their arms. They may try to spin it, but it would soon be clear what's going on - and what HAS gone on down here... Sorry, governments...the truth would then be known on a global scale, and those responsible for the large-scale ills on this planet will be held accountable...

You said,

Then id remove all commercial aircraft and replace them with space craft therefore cutting down on harmful emmisions to the planet. Also massively cutting down on travel times. This would have to be a free service to all people of the world.

Yeah! Free air travel - anywhere! This is such a simple thing in the grand scheme of things, and it needs to be available to all.

Also,

Emergency services worldwide would also benefit from one of my craft each hopefully saving more lives

Yes! (but no FEMA!)

And,

I would also have one of these machine reverse engineered to see if the energy system could be replicated on a larger scale and if so they would be used to support power stations therefore cutting out the need for fossil fuels and nuclear reactors.

You wouldn't have to reverse engineer anything - this technology would be given willingly by your new "friends" out there...

A point on weapons,

A few dozen would be stationed in Orbit with the capability to shoot down warheads should any rogue country decide to nuke another.

These would be rendered useless before they left the ground - if anyone was dumb enough to try. No contest. End of game. It's not where people will be after this anyway...

Re: travel,

The remaining vehicles i had left i would use for space trips for the people totally free of course and obviously a few would be stored away in case we need them in the future.

The billion ships are for your disclosure event - after that, many, many more would be available upon request. We're just starting with one billion.

Also,

This would definitely give Bush and Blair egg on their faces it would be like "Try and cover this up you feckers"

Not only them, but many others in every sector who stand to lose when the man on the street benefits from this event. No more deception. No more need to fight for resources of any kind....

Finally,

On my retirement i would jump in a craft and cruise the galaxy or beyond

You wouldn't have to wait...in fact, you may get the chance over the next few years...(I don't say this on authority, but I feel well-informed enough...)

Thank you for adding to the topic, thesaint! And thank you for offering serious answers!

Let's see what else is out there...

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
That's very interesting! The NASA photo - if it's real - is unbelievable!!

Thank you! I encourage everyone to take a peek (and save those photos).

OK, and re: Tan. I would suggest witholding your opinions about what ETs may look like, who they may approach, and how they may approach them for now.

Things may be unfolding in ways you could never have dreamt.

Always keep an open mind...

Thanks again, centurion1211!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ok my turn!!! Billion spaceships...hmmm. Ok here's my scenerio. First off if the ailens are the good guys i would send one spaceship to each capital city of the world and "reveal" their existence. no more oh it was a weather balloon excuses or it's a test plane for the military. It would undoubtably be the real thing. I would then send an Ambassordor (bad spelling i know!) to the United Nations and make a statement to all of the nations and to the world stating the aims. This would be

1. Help Earth overcome global warming and fix the ozone layer
2. Confiscate all the nukes/chemical/biological weapons
3. Tell humanity to grow up and that the time of bickering and killing over relgion is over

4. That the above measures would be enforced by a peacekeeping force of a billion ships who will help in the removal of weapons etc.

Once the aims have been reached and ailens are still proven to be peaceful in intent, then i would look at setting up a United Government not NWO style but a genuine democractic institution akin to the Star Trek concept of the Federation. Each country would still retain their own laws and cultural identities but decisions affecting us on a Global scale would be done by the United Government.

Having got this far i would invite Earth to join in partnership with the ailens and concentrate on space exploration setting up new colonies for Mankind to ease the physical burdens on Planet Earth.

If the ailens were hostile aka Indpendence Day or in V i would drink a bottle of champange, hide in an underground bunker and hope to God the Earth does not get blown to smithereens, but once the initial heat was over i'd start or join a resistance movement to get rid of the hostile ailens.

Personally if the ailens were hostile we would have been taken over by now, so i think the first friendly ailen scenerio would be more plausible.

I'm not sure if ailens have a non interference policy but i would like to think that they would interfere if say North Korea threw it's nuclear dummy out of the pram and started a nuclear temper tantrum!! Same for Iran too!!

Here's to hoping that if Contact does come and boy we do need contact quite frankly to stop our rush towards self destruction, that it will be peaceful and one that benefits mankind.

JSR

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

....Givin' it to the man! Really....

ok, now that i understand the OP, i would have to say a few things.

you just cant ignore, or, "take out" the power struture already in place.
the existing power structure has great sway over the populace.
it would be wise to directly address thoses governments first.

if you give the power structure every chance to work with you, the people would not fear you as much. i say as much, because there would still be those who would see you as a threat, no matter how nice you make yourself.

part of the power structure is the religons of the world. good or bad, they may hold more sway than the governments. you had better get those people on your side before you do anything.

then, i would send all the crafts out in space in search of reasources.

then start my revolution, ghandi style.
because, in truth, i dont believe in revolution, or insurection.
its all bloody, no matter how you spin it.

there is the law of unintended consequences.

sorry.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

This is the one point you have to stick to. Of course you can travel abroad, but at least toss us a bone on the planet front...lol

Something different than has been said.

Thank you for your post!

I guess I needed to fill in the blanks more on my original post.

I assumed that a billion ships coming back with or transmitting back the knowledge gained from visiting all possible stars and planets in the galaxy would benefit the Earth in almost uncountable ways.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
OK, you're saying,

I worry that the revelation of the existence of a way off of this planet would put the populace into a serious 'rental car' mode; where even the slightest bit of concern for the immediate environment is tossed out the window with the beer cans and McDonalds wrappers

Ah, so you're saying muck it up, then take off, or just take off right now. Good point. I can't even begin to speculate how that sort of mind frame would be addressed...

Here's a start, however. Imagine that along with removing those in power and giving that power to the common man, we were also given technology that we could use on this planet (robots, etc.) that would do a lot of work for us.

Not only that, imagine you left and found out what a beautiful, sacred, and special planet this was - unique in so many ways - and that it is highly regarded and valued by other species, because of this uniqueness.

If we were given equal ownership and free reign on this planet, we might care more.

Right now it seems the planet belongs to the governments and military, and they are crapping on it. They're also selling us vehicles that belch harmful emmissions into the air, and products that are not biodegradable, etc. We feel helpless to do anything about it.

It's a start with regard to the abandonment philosophy. I think, however, that overpopulation is a problem, and that many could be taken to another similar planet to allow ours to heal/right itself. Those that stayed would be given everything they needed to survive quite contentedly, and could probably frequently travel off planet...Just a thought...

In other words, it's not a great place now, but that would change...

Your solution,

The power of a billion spacecraft within my control? I'd zap a couple thousand random fools and when their ash finally settles to the ground, I'd broadcast a single message over my really tremendous loudspeakers, "Shut up and start picking up trash...fools."

This is actually quite speedy, and the more fun of the options. Really though, people can be environmentally conscious, but as for our government, military and corporations, finances and the environment don't usually go hand in hand, which is why they must pay (or be disbanded I mean...hehe).

Thank you, Mr. Penny!! (I feel like a cheerleader here, but I want to give as much as everyone else...)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join