It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had a fleet of a billion or more craft...?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Explore the galaxy. Forget Earth, I would start looking all over the place. You could cover some good distance with that many ships.

three to a group though. Space travel is dangerous I wouldent send a craft out allone.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I would destroy all humans, then blow the planet up, and make the sun implode, just for fun.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I would set up a flying saucer racing series. 50 laps around the solar system etc. Then I'd sell the TV rights for an obscene sum of money.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
OK, Looselips, thanks again.

The power would be, as far as I know, the ability to fly between the planets at least.

They would also be impenetrable (one would think)...I don't know if the idea was that they had weapons capability, but that, in my mind, should be a very limited capability as far as I was concerned.

The idea is not to advance aggression/war, but to advance technology, ideas, information, freedom...

SkipShipman, very good response. The idea is to allow every individual freedom - and this includes freedom of information and technology - to remove themselves from the fear and poverty, and to bring this planet up to speed.

The idea of ridding ourselves of war, which are propagated by the wealthy, for the wealthy - come on, in this day and age we all know what's up - is a fantastic idea.

It's clear that the 6 billion people on this planet don't want war. It's the few and the fanatical.

We would have to learn to deal with those types, but those ideologies stem from a lot of things that can be eradicated with the knowledge, wonder and show of compassion that showing the big picture can provide.

Thanks!

JackJuice, thank you for considering benevolence. lol But the idea is that your friends and family are here, suffering and living in the dark.

This whole planet is suffering, and I suggest that it's the will of the few that are causing this. I see a system being forced on this planet that cannot sustain...

BUT, you're entitled to your take on it. Those one billion ships ARE yours. Please allow me to keep a little place for myself during the take over...and maybe a nice car...haha

You're right about standing up for ourselves, and that will become more prominent, I believe, as we move on...We're doing it right now with our outraged response to our government's political atrocities at home and abroad.

Thank you for posting.

John Lear, you can't go - you already went. lol hahah OK, actually, I don't know if you've been. I have read plenty of your threads, but can't remember.

Too funny! OK, I see that John will park 999,999,999 of the craft and fly one to the moon "just to make sure". Hey, if you survive, we'll get a cup of coffee.

Thank you for saying hi!

By the way, John, I want to thank you for taking the time you've taken to post on these boards! You're a generous soul for doing so, and it's appreciated.

I'm opening another response to continue responding.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
How are they powered?

Anyway if i had 1billion spacecraft then i would trade them all in for a super duper spacecraft with 100 inch flat screens and a pumping stereo

JSR

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
ok, this sounds like fun. ill play.

first, a billion? i shutter to think what you could do with a billion.
----
assuming they (or i) are not here to do all the scary things we read about, and are here to be friends.

i would leave most of the craft far away from earth orbit. but close enough to have a good look with a telescope.

then send a message to all who could hear, saying "we come in peace....yada yada yada...."

after a period of time, send 20 to 30 crafts to orbit earth closley.

then send one craft to every major government to establish first contact.

everything else would depend on how humans would react.
after they "crap there pants, of course".
------
but to answer the "change earth" portion of the question, im not sure what i would change.

i suppose i would start with the laws of physics.
i would provide them.
to gain the support of the science field would be important.

i would stay far away from the "no god" issue.
for an alien to come down, say there is no god, your all a bunch of morons, would be counter productive to being someones friend. or at least trying to start a friendship.

i would do the best i could to avoid telling them what to do.
after all, a man/woman must be free to do as they please.

but, a billion craft? is it nessacery?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I would definitely take control of the world, remove everyone in power and become supreme emperor of earth. Then I would choose my own leaders and establish a one world government that would attempt to give everyone a decent quality of life.

Much of my plans depend an on lot whether or not I’d be able to extend my own natural life span. For instance, one of my primary goals would be to abolish Religion and educate everyone into adopting their world view roughly the same as my own, everyone should be Agnostic Atheists (some slack would be allowed, there are no absolutes). This process could take place over roughly 200 years if people where simply educated and enlightened over time with a joint global effort. However, if my own life span was limited to another 60 years or so I would not have time to do this peacefully, and therefore I’d probably simply kill every religious group or cult that refused to see reason, especially those whom try to enforce their faith on others. Hypocritical? Oh yes! I would probably have to allow people to believe in whatever they wished, however, as long as their faith was highly personal and did not attempt to use any form of propaganda to sway others into accepting their foolish absolute ideas. Brain washing children would be illegal and punishable by death.

Then another tedious process of slowing forming and moulding the human civilization to something better would take place. It would mainly revolve around educating the world and looking to science in order to improve the world’s infrastructure and resource consumption. Wealth would be divided as fairly as possible and a sort of a merge between Communism and Democracy would be used. Normal citizens of earth would not be able to vote as in a democracy today, you’d only be able to voice your opinion if you were actually educated and enlightened on the subject at hand. Therefore a large “committee” would be established including the worlds most intelligent individuals in various fields to rule and make decisions for mankind’s own best. I would of course have to exclude my self from this ruling elite as I possess no skill worth mentioning. However I would oversee the entire process and attempt to ensure that no corrupt would take place.

I could go on and on but it takes time to think this out and some of my ideas are fundamentally flawed. I would need years to seriously consider what I’d do in this situation.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Chrysalis, excellent response! This is pretty much what I would do. We have a communications network (Internet, radio, TV, etc.) that now spans the entire planet.

If you were to broadcast your message over this system, there would virtually be no one left in the dark. And while you did it you could make sure the government and military boys were sitting fast in their seats.

My concern would be that the military/governments would attempt to block these transmissions, but the technology and show of force would prevent this. Also, I was thinking, "What about people in villages who don't have TV?" Well, we'd deliver the technology in a way that it would be accepted (by a friendly, etc.) so they could also receive this message.

The idea here is that this would present undeniable proof that not only ETs/ufos are real, but introduce this planet to the larger reality of which they are a part. And most important of all, that each individual is a "FREE BEING" and can and will take an active part in the world that is being opened to them - that was there all along, and was waiting for them.

Thank you Chrysalis!! Props!

Wolfie_UK, terrific answer! I would say that religion as an oppressive, or "exclusive", controlling, manipulative institution has done more harm than good. For so many reasons, part of which is the damage done by those in power, who manipulated information to exert control.

As far as weapons are concerned, this would be a tough one to approach. However, save for the fearful, who might not know how to take such an event, wanting weapons for personal safety, I don't see how weapons would play a role as time goes on following this event...

The political part is sad. We accept that we're being lied to, and the "perception" that we condone this behavior this way (and really don't seem to have a positive effect on things) has possibly encouraged this behavior, and criminal behavior. We are under the rule of the few, and this needs to change.

This would all be done, however, as humans not aliens. So this would be a fleet of humans showing the rest of us that "Look, we are free. We are supposed to be free independent individuals, and it's time to move to the next level."

Thank you, Wolfie_UK!

Jackjuice, to your second post. There are six billion people on this planet, and this means that there are six bilion opinions on whether or not we should move out into space. Remember, this is not a fleet of aliens - it's a fleet of humans, here to show us the big picture.

This would be a "friendly" hand extended, but it would also be a time of reckoning for those in power. Those who have lied, stolen, mislead and killed for selfish purposes.

This show of force - this extended hand - would be a compassionate and necessary "right" for the wrongs, and a light in the darkness of our imposed ignorance.

My thought is that for every individual who wants to remain where they are, they can do so - in a new reality. For those who want to take advantage of their birthright, it will be there for the taking. This would be a power to the people event, and it's long overdue.

Time for the next post. Thank you all!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
first of all, i would destroy every tank, missile, boat and weapon or whatsoever all over the world. then i would destroy every huge and evil media and industrial complex, but i would also ensure that the civilian population is being properly supplied with food, water, shelter, etc.. then i would erase all the money in the world. then i would beam all politicians like blair, bush, putin, sharon, etc. into space. then i would also beam all the bad people into space. bad people are people that consciously hurt other living creatures or treat them not as they have deserved, that would be the criteria and it would include a huuuge ammount of bad bad people, that do not deserve a life in a human body and soul, because they´re not worth it - otherwise the alien bad-o-meter could measure how bad a person really is.

the most important thing during my personal invasion of the planet earth would be to free the people from the governments and give them back their true freedom of man.

y0 peace.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
alexg, very well thought out ideas.

This was a great idea,

- Allocate 40% of the total armada to serve as inter-galactic libraries designed to search for and distribute information.

This is a great one, too,

- 4% serve as colonies of varying size and central utility.

This was great! I know a lot of people who would like to colonize, or join other planets. I might be one of them...provided I was free to come back at any time, or travel as I wished.

This was important,

These craft would be specially designed to alter space-time in localized pockets, project visuals, and induce authentic emotional responses on a global scale. They are essentially giant acculteration devices; the boot to push us over the edge into better living.

Although my time frame is sooner than yours (i.e., immediately lol), I agree on the importance of utilizing this fleet to bring this planet up to speed.

Excellent answers! Thank you!

whatukno, I get it. Make several "away teams" as they say in Star Trek.

OK, you get to do that, but there are some guidelines that one needs to follow, or at least some selflessness or sense of responsibility that comes with receiving this technology and freedom.

I think it would include being able to do that, however, there must be some accountability to our race...not simply abandoning the race. But at the same time, we should each be able to decide our own destinies.

Who would organize, or create leadership for the planet? Would it be necessary, or what form would a new government take? Not a "ruling" government, but a resource for people to find what they need.

I'm assuming that policing, at least after a while, would be unnecessary, because we would be on the brink of a new understanding of our place in this universe, and everything would be provided for.

We have already recognized the uselessness and atrocity of war and aggression. As a planet, we just need the power to refuse the directive to kill other people given us by the powerful elite. Right now, we are threatened with imprisonment, or even death for refusing to kill others, and this objective is against humanity, against our true nature.

This is why people have to be "programmed" (put through a program) to kill other human beings, and even then the effects are traumatizing. This is not needed, nor is it wanted, and this reality will obviate that and hold those responsible to account for these atrocities, and sins against nature.

Sorry for the diatribe. Thank you, whatukno, for your response.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Thank you for your response. I look forward to being blown up.

(I assume you would be like Beavis and Butthead and just keep pressing the button until there weren't any planets left lol...)

OK, I'm looking for more serious responses to grow the topic.

Here are a couple of questions in the meantime to suppliment the billion saucer fleet question:

Do we need a government after we show up with "our" fleet?

What form would social programs take once this revelation is made?

Remember, we're humans (not aliens) removing the veil of ignorance on this planet once and for all, and giving everyone their birthright, which is freedom.

Thank you, Darkside. Commence exploding!

BeefSLF, economics may still play a part, so good thinking, preparing for that nest egg. lol

What do you do, however, when everything you need is provided for you?

I would join in the races, however. I understand that a large part of the civilized (and probably uncivilized) universe is geared toward entertainment and exploration.

It doesn't really answer how you would improve the planet, but this is a free system, and a playground, and fun is a necessary part of any existence. We need a lot more of it. So race away!

Thank you, BeefSLF!

To, at_risk, (that name lol). Your response,

Anyway if i had 1billion spacecraft then i would trade them all in for a super duper spacecraft with 100 inch flat screens and a pumping stereo

All ships are powered by elements freely available in unlimited supplies everywhere in the universe. By the way, you wouldn't have to trade any of them in, you could probably have that large spacecraft built for you, and outfitted any way you wanted.

You would probably want a "crew" or at least someone to help maintain the ship...you wouldn't want to be walking down the halls late at night alone...the sound of your own footsteps ringing off of the hallow halls...*shiver* It's a big universe. You'll want company.

Thank you for partaking. By the way, how would you (if you would) use that mother ship to bring the regular people of this planet up to speed?

Thanks for your response!

JSR

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
hummm

i must be on the ignore list.
no biggie......

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Right on!

You said,

assuming they (or i) are not here to do all the scary things we read about, and are here to be friends.

Yes, we are humans in these craft, and we are friends to all (all of the good guys here...the others, well, that's up to forgiveness, as well as what those providing us this technology deem fair to do with those people...)

JSR, your answers are great! I wish I had more time to respond to specifics in everyone's posts...

You also said,

then send a message to all who could hear, saying "we come in peace....after a period of time, send 20 to 30 crafts to orbit earth closley...then send one craft to every major government to establish first contact.

This seems a circumspect and necessarily cautious way to approach first contact. However, remember we're humans - also remember that the governments/militaries of the world want to perpetuate themselves as a valid authority. This sort of disclosure will not come from them, so you need to use what you have to reach the people.

The government and military will do all in their power (those who haven't walked off the job, or who agree with you) to stop your disclosure.

The government will be virtually useless to you, as they are nothing more than a social system utilizing the institutions we ourselves have (TV, radio, Internet, commerce centers, etc.) to further their own interests. They will be shown the door, or will have to adapt to a new social system of complete freedom of thought and action for every human being, and total access to all necessary resources (health care, food and shelter, education, technology, space flight aw yeah!).

This made me chuckle,

everything else would depend on how humans would react...after they "crap there pants, of course".

There will be no pants crapping. Especially since humans will be walking off of those ships. People like you and me - but these people will be different - they will be happy, very happy, because they are removing the negative powers and influences from our race, lifting the veil of darkness, and sharing the truth about this universe.

These people (you) will have a daring nature; almost a maverick nature, because you live and act by your true nature, which is love, self-reliance, compassion, adventure, freedom and independence. This is every human being's right.

This is what I see with humans landing these ships.

You also said,

but to answer the "change earth" portion of the question...i suppose i would start with the laws of physics....i would provide them. ..to gain the support of the science field would be important. ...

The study of physics would be advanced light years, and this and every other subject would be available to all who wished to learn. We're not just talking about having just a fleet of ships, but access to the best libraries no money can offer hehe

You said,

i would stay far away from the "no god" issue...for an alien to come down, say there is no god, your all a bunch of morons, would be counterproductive to being someones friend. or at least trying to start a friendship.

OK, on the God issue. We'd be humans coming down, remember that. And as for making statements regarding God, you would need a better understanding of the universe before making concrete statements.

As I see it, part of being an individual is also having the freedom to form your own opinions and ideas regarding the nature of this universe, and it would be encouraged, because every view point is valid and respected.

It's not as important to proffer this information, as much as take people out of their shells and let them decide for themselves...

It's a complex and personal subject. But speaking objectively, exposure to the larger reality instills a sense of gratitude, awe and connection. This would have an effect on the individual that would bring them closer to a true connection with the universe and elicit a religion of sorts - or sort of appreciative religious, if you will, sense in the individual for the creator of all of that wonder.

Apart from that, religion is just a codification of the simple reality that we all are a spark from the same universe, and that spark was created out of love.

You said,

i would do the best i could to avoid telling them what to do...after all, a man/woman must be free to do as they please.

This is an important statement. You wouldn't be making this show to tell people what to do, but to tell/show them what they don't know.

It's not a ruling party - in fact, it is a dissolution of the ruling party. This party is not needed.

You're handing power over to the individual, to live according to their nature, and in accord with the universe, and not at the direction of some ruling power.

Everyone's been told what to do, think, and say for too long. It's time for that to stop, and people to think and act on their own. Time to grow up.

The ruling powers have been allowed to run free for too long. We've given them the wheel and become complacent, and as a result we have been exploited, lied to, kept asleep, mislead and abused. This will change that.

And you asked if a billion craft were necessary...that was the question to ask as it was given to me. I say, I've read and been told that the governing forces here on Earth may be influenced, or actually populated with elements from another planet, who wish to rule our race and keep it in the dark.

Providing that as yet unverified claim, I would say we would need to respond to other forces acting against this disclosure...OK, that one's unverifiable right now, but we do want to be able to fend off those hoping to stem this mass revelation...

Thanks a lot, JSR!! Really good responses. I would like to see you in those ships before I see Darkside lol...*Kaboom*

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
Jackjuice, to your second post. There are six billion people on this planet, and this means that there are six bilion opinions on whether or not we should move out into space. Remember, this is not a fleet of aliens - it's a fleet of humans, here to show us the big picture.

This would be a "friendly" hand extended, but it would also be a time of reckoning for those in power. Those who have lied, stolen, mislead and killed for selfish purposes.

This show of force - this extended hand - would be a compassionate and necessary "right" for the wrongs, and a light in the darkness of our imposed ignorance.

My thought is that for every individual who wants to remain where they are, they can do so - in a new reality. For those who want to take advantage of their birthright, it will be there for the taking. This would be a power to the people event, and it's long overdue.

Time for the next post. Thank you all!

If you think the masses of people are going to openly accept your reality instead of their current one right away your sadly mistaken. I know you might see this as an extended hand of benevolence but people, mind you real people on the ground, are going to question your motives. They wouldn't trust you and nor should they, experience has harshly taught us to be weary of what we know nothing. It's this exact type of thinking that got Bush in trouble in Iraq, he thought everyone would see us as liberators and accept their new reality. He was wrong, and so are you. No offence it's a nice little dream to be had but it is just a dream, if you were serious about it you need to study human history and understand why cultures that dont seem to come to an understanding start clashing right away. Yes the world may be looking for a Hero, but they will tear down anyone that stands up so you better be perfect, and you better have come from within not without.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
To present and process karmic choices on a volume basis at an individual level ! ?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Can I call you Vlad?

You said,

I would definitely take control of the world, remove everyone in power and become supreme emperor of earth. Then I would choose my own leaders and establish a one world government that would attempt to give everyone a decent quality of life.

Ah, but do we need a government to provide everyone what they need?

This is a very good question.

How will people view authority when they see they don't need it - that their own heart and mind will appropriately govern their actions when they are shown the truth (along with some "guidace" from out there as to how to introduce ourselves to/interact with societies abroad...).

You said,

Much of my plans depend an on lot whether or not I’d be able to extend my own natural life span.

I've been told this is a distinct possibility. Actually, I understand that there are myriad work arounds, but that's another topic.

You said,

For instance, one of my primary goals would be to abolish Religion and educate everyone into adopting their world view roughly the same as my own, everyone should be Agnostic Atheists (some slack would be allowed, there are no absolutes).

LOL OK, at least you're abolishing ignorance to start...I WILL say, however, that there are some theologies on this planet that will still suit people fine when they are out and about this universe.

You essentially say you would do away with religions and cults that attempt to persuade people of their validity.

Without going to far into that argument, I will say that giving every being their independence, and as much information as they can handle, is sufficient to abolish negative influences for the most part; to remove negative or harmful views and beliefs, and to remove the control one individual may have over another.

You said,

Then another tedious process of slowing forming and moulding the human civilization to something better would take place...

I would say it's not necesary to mold anyone. Give them all the tools and information they need, or could want access to, and they will each decide for themselves. The greatest gift you could give someone is freedom (not to mention compassion and understanding).

I see you expanded on that thought. I may have misinterpreted it,

It would mainly revolve around educating the world and looking to science in order to improve the world’s infrastructure and resource consumption.

Excellent! And we would have the advantage of countless other societies' examples to go by (not to mention the floating libraries).

You said,

Wealth would be divided as fairly as possible and a sort of a merge between Communism and Democracy would be used.

Right on! Every resource will be made available to everyone in need, period. You may actually no longer see a need for a government at all, however, but a network of resources and social/entertainment centers as a result of this unveiling.

We have this now. The government is primarily in place to provide military for wars, and to print money...we can do without them, and can rely on social institutions - who do not want to exert control, or exploit their fellow man.

Everyone should be able to vote on our social structure, and will definitely be able to add to it as a productive member. We are part of a race after all - a great race!

You said,

Therefore a large “committee” would be established including the worlds most intelligent individuals in various fields to rule and make decisions for mankind’s own best.

BINGO! Right now we have the military and lobbysists essentially making political decisions when we should have those minds adept at philosophy, foreign relations and the social sciences making these decisions.

We also have the military deciding how to use our scientific technology, when these decisions should be made by groups with society's interests at heart, not a few power-hungry, paranoid and aggressive individuals.

Excellent point, Vlad!

You said,

I would of course have to exclude my self from this ruling elite as I possess no skill worth mentioning.

Taking what I said above about the military, this is an astute observation on your part. A simple truth that the military and our government fails to recognize.

You said,

However I would oversee the entire process and attempt to ensure that no corrupt would take place.

Thank you for doing that. As much as freeing people would engender a sense of community and connection, you cannot exclude the possibility. I think this would be minimized immensely, however.

Finally,

I could go on and on but it takes time to think this out and some of my ideas are fundamentally flawed. I would need years to seriously consider what I’d do in this situation.

I appreciate that you took the time to answer in depth like this. There are no wrong answers. The basic idea is freedom to all.

You have the technology to do this. And the simplest way to find the answer is a way Socrates did thousands of years ago. If he wanted advise, he would go to a specialist in that area and ask for guidance.

The way I see it, if you want to make a mass landing event and free a planet from tyranny, oppression, ignorance and darkness, then seek out someone who's done this before lol...

Thanks very much for your post!! Seriously!!

Please keep them coming...

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
First, JSR, no way you're on my ignore list. I don't use that button. No one's on it. My responses are just taking time to type out...

To cometa, you're for abolishing the controllers - great! hehe

You said,

first of all, i would destroy every tank, missile, boat and weapon or whatsoever all over the world.

Yep. Ged rid of them. "Your puny weapons are useless against us anyway." hehe Truth is we don't need them. Our government uses weapons as a means to generate cash flow, but they don't really need weapons or wars - and neither do we.

You said,

then i would destroy every huge and evil media and industrial complex

Any social service that doesn't have the people's interests at heart needs to be disbanded, or at least restructured, period.

You added,

but i would also ensure that the civilian population is being properly supplied with food, water, shelter, etc..

I thank you. And there are people who would give their lives to feed their families who would thank you. How can these people be ignored? That's inhumane, and that behavior will stop. There's no place for that here.

You said,

then i would erase all the money in the world.

That should work. Maybe money will be replaced with a freer economic system whereby everyone is still provided for, but barter to some degree still exists. Theft would not be necessary in this system, because all are provided for, but between planets/societies, say, there could be barter...who knows. It's all wide open - maybe we can ask economists, etc...

You said, and with authority!,

then i would beam all politicians like blair, bush, putin, sharon, etc. into space. then i would also beam all the bad people into space. bad people are people that consciously hurt other living creatures or treat them not as they have deserved, that would be the criteria and it would include a huuuge ammount of bad bad people, that do not deserve a life in a human body and soul, because they´re not worth it - otherwise the alien bad-o-meter could measure how bad a person really is.

I understand that an accounting WILL take place for people who have lived less than honorable lives. How much the direction they take is decided by humanity or outside influences is unknown. But their influence would end at the time of this "friendly invasion" lol.

And thank you for this last statement, which is the prime directive,

the most important thing during my personal invasion of the planet earth would be to free the people from the governments and give them back their true freedom of man.

We have been lied to and lead to believe not only that we are not free to live and think as we wish, but that we need to be told what to do and think.

We created these legislative bodies mostly under the guidance of powers that needed to perpetuate these ruling organizations, and we've lead to believe we needed them. What purpose do these governing bodies serve now save for self-perpetuation and the destruction of our and the world's societies. This must stop.

Thank you very much, cometa! Well put, my good man! Peace!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
A fleet of one billion craft that are so far beyond anything on Earth as to make us seem like cavemen?

Well, first I'd bring the world under one government (MY government) and begin distributing resources to third world countries. Then I'd slowly do away with religion as it causes too much hostility.

After creating a utopian society, I'd allow the craft to be reverse engineered and then I'd order the newly formed United Terran Empire to move out into space and colonise any planets that are uninhabited, and make contact with any other races out there.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
JackJuice, you said,

If you think the masses of people are going to openly accept your reality instead of their current one right away your sadly mistaken.

I think this is what I'm trying to ascertain.

You also said,

I know you might see this as an extended hand of benevolence but people, mind you real people on the ground, are going to question your motives.

You're exactly right. I would be thinking this myself if I were to see this sort of mass landing.

I'm only asking the question of what would people do, or how would they benefit this planet if they had a fleet of ships.

I understand that this question implies that "bettering this planet" is a necessary and self-evident gift when it may in fact not be. I also understand that there will be an equal number of answers to this question as there are people on this planet...

But I AM asking the question. As I understand it (i.e., read and see as possible) there are intelligent races having this arguement about us right now, so it's clear it's a devisive issue (understatement lol).

I will speak on my behalf, however, and say that if I could extend a hand to those who are seeking it, and leave alone those who do not, I would do that. End of story. In fact, I wonder if that's possible, and I wonder if that's happening now...

Just because other people don't want to move out into space, or to join/communicate with other societies that exist "out there" doesn't mean that those who ARE ready should be deprived of this experience.

It's a step that, I believe, many have waited for us to be ready to take, and millions are ready to take it. Without this crucial next step, our society could be doomed to die out alone on this planet when resources dry up. We not only want to take this step, we need to take it. And we're ready.

You said,

They wouldn't trust you and nor should they, experience has harshly taught us to be weary of what we know nothing.

Trust is a big issue. This trust would be earned. There's no question this is a diplomatic mission on an individual level. It would take cooperation from trusted sources on the ground here.

There's almost too much to go into as far as the mechanics, but the broader goal shouldn't be sacrificed because of this logistically daunting task.

The benefits of "getting through" to the planet far outweigh any rough spots getting started.

Seriously, this will bring us into the future and expand our race to the furthest reaches of space. This is what we want for humanity, not a lonely death on a remote planet. If you want to make an omelet you've got to break some eggs. This "forced" growing up is done with foresight and compassion, the greatest there is.

You said,

It's this exact type of thinking that got Bush in trouble in Iraq, he thought everyone would see us as liberators and accept their new reality. He was wrong, and so are you.

Bush's thinking and reasons are not in accord with the reasoning behind this revelation - in fact, they are contradictory.

You said,

No offence it's a nice little dream to be had but it is just a dream, if you were serious about it you need to study human history and understand why cultures that dont seem to come to an understanding start clashing right away.

I understand your point, but human history has nothing to do with an event such as this, except that it will be altered for the better in my mind. Our history has been by those few powerful or influential people. That would no longer be the case, strictly, with our history. The mechanisms of war and power that drove it will come apart and it will be driven by new forces...

Finally,

Yes the world may be looking for a Hero, but they will tear down anyone that stands up so you better be perfect, and you better have come from within not without.

The idea is that there are no heroes. This event would be one of cooperation of many people, and cannot succeed without the cooperation of many more here on the planet.

It's not a situation of a hero, but of six billion heroes living free. Why would any one person want to refuse or deprive any person of full knowledge and understanding of their righteous place in this universe, or access to everything they need to live a happy and free life on this or any other planet?

Part of the problem is this, too many individuals think they are the only ones who can decide on these things for other people, or that these decisions should not even be given to others before the consequences are fully understood by these individuals. This is the case with our governments, religions, etc.

Before you say anything, I can see the "apparent" hypocrisy in one person "deciding" to perform a mass landing and forcing that reality on the planet as a whole.

However, it's inescapably necessary if you wish to provide every individual the truth to their circumstances - in other words, providing them with "all of the information", as well as the opportunity to decide for themselves if they want to choose their future; i.e., govern themselves, make their own choices, etc. Being alive comes with responsibility. Just like having to go to school, get a job, have a family, etc. This extends to our occupation of this planet as a whole.

I will add, however, that it's entirely possible, again, to communicate with only those who wish to communicate. But to me, the option must be given to everyone to decide their futures. If they don't know they have any choice at all, how can they decide how they want to proceed in this universe?

It's all up for debate...I'm just asking the question...

I appreciate your response. It was well thought out, and I can see you take the subject seriously (as serious as speculation can be), and that's important.

I'm not being presumptuous by the way by advocating this mass landing, but to my understanding it's necessary and I would love for it to happen this way. That's not to say I'm right...

Thank you, Jackjuice.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
First, Prote, you said,

To present and process karmic choices on a volume basis at an individual level ! ?

Please keep your responses short. hehe Kidding!

This response seems like a reflection of your belief system. At least I take it that way.

It seems like you're saying this would remove each individual's personal karma from the world's karma...Not sure I have that right. Please expand on that thought if you have time. I'd like to know if karma exists in space; if it can exist in a vacuum hehe.

On a very simple, physical level, it would offer each individual a choice to direct his life with all of the information and freedom at his disposal that the creator bestowed upon him upon his birth, but which has been suppressed and kept from fruition during that individual's time on this planet.

It's basically handing each individual the reigns to their life - returning it to them - and letting them grow up and decide where to go and what to do - and to have a planet full of these people.

This fleet, ostensibly, would have the interests and sanctity of each individual in mind, and not our selfish and paranoid government and military's per se.

Is it so far out to imagine that we - oursevles - or another intelligent species would simply like to offer us a glimpse of the sacred universe that they are living in and experiencing right now?

What if you had access to the majesty of this universe? What if you could travel freely and were provided for? What if you were raised and propagated a sense of community throughout the universe? Wouldn't this sense of community and compassion be perpetuated by you? Wouldn't it guide your actions?

What if this compassionate, adventurous and loving nature existed in species "out there"? Is that impossible to conceive?

Honestly, if we were going to be conquered it would have been done either overtly, or covertly. In that case it would have been done by now, period.

Since we are not overtly at war, or outwardly enslaved by a ruling race or class, then the only possibility is that we've been covertly controlled, manipulated and exploited by a ruling class - one that rules in secrecy, but rules nonetheless.

This would present an opportunity to bring this sort of thing to light, and allow us to rule ourselves.

Just a thought...Thanks for your post! Would like to hear more if you have it...

Peace!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join