It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this bad flu going around SARS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Is this bad flu going around SARS? I find it odd that SARS has not even been brought up as a possibility, your thoughts?

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by razorbackhater]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
it is funny that 'they' have not mentioned sars much if at all yet. i thought sars was the new plague.....but
i don't think what is going around is sars...this flu is just another virus created and released to test certin things...what those are i don't know. It came up a few years ago that within 1 mile of where i live, that in 1952 'they' sprayed a mist from out of a building. the mist contained a flu virus. in the late 1990's, the 'gov't' apologized for it and said that it was during the cold war and they wanted to now how a virus would spread in a populated area. at the time, 'they' monitered the hospitals for reports of new flu outbreak..... so anybody that says that the govt wouldn't test out a theroy on the public, needs to go volunteer for the new ebolia vacinee....

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by clearmind]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Razorbackhater

I see you live in NW Arkansas too this flu IS awful arround here I have had it and its been a week and I am still not back to norm. We had to send our 14 year old to the pharmacy in the car to get medicine because he was the only one who could get out of bed. Ifs this is JUST the flu its the worst I have ever seen in 43 years

gog

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This information is being presented to inform you. If I was convinced that you couldn't do anything to surmount these biological events, then there wouldn't be any productive reason to discuss them. but the alternative medicine bag is filled with many, many tricks for overcoming ANY biological pathogen, whether bioengineered or natural in origin. Fear paralyzes people. Fear comes from not being informed and not knowing how to protect yourself. Knowledge liberates you and gives you the best opportunity for overcoming adversity. Don't be afraid of the truth;
Embrace It. It's your best ally.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
SARS and the flu are just hyped up to sell medicines and stuff, its bull#, its just a stupid disease; there are too many people anyways

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
so anybody that says that the govt wouldn't test out a theroy on the public, needs to go volunteer for the new ebolia vacinee....

Oh my, that is sinister!

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
No. SARS and the flu have different symptoms. SARS is a pneumonia (bacterial) and the flu is viral.

new topics

top topics

join