It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I always have the straingest dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Unless I enebriate myself pretty thoroughly before bed, I end up with the most detailed oddest dreams.

They break down like this

I often have to fight entire armies, singlehandedly with a sword. in huge bloody battles. I usualy win.

I have a myriad of straingers tell me things in my dreams. These are people that I have never met before or at least I don't remember seing them in my day to day life. They are sometimes angry sometimes friendly but always people that I don't think I have ever met.

I often have dreams of things that end up happining the next day (this one happens so often, life is getting boring and I end up living in perpetual dejavu) I am serious. It gets so bad that I can freak people out at work and some have taken to calling me radar. "Sigh"

I get so sick of dreaming that sometimes I just drink myself drunk so that at least I won't remember my dreams the next morning.

What are your dreams?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I haven't had any dreams that I can remember for a while now. Yours sound quite strange though.

The dreams that I can remember, have generally been about either volcanoes, or me getting shot (and generally killed) in some way. Only the volcano ones scare me though, but thats because they are an object of fascination and fear to me.

new topics

join