It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to CNN 1 Israeli died on 9/11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Wrong thread.

There's nothing keeping you from joining the conversation in the right location, passive aggression not withstanding.

edit on 30-11-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Just heard this yesterday. Thought it applied directly to this thread. Especially when certain groups defend Israel no matter what Israel does and in this case no matter how much evidence is revealed connecting Israel to the crime of 9/11.

The truth is hate to those who hate the truth.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
this case no matter how much evidence is revealed connecting Israel to the crime of 9/11.

Except there is zero evidence!

and you really show your hatred for the truth and the Jews here, trying to blame them for everything

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Now come on.

I don't blame anyone for everything.

All I want is a proper investigation of 9/11 that does not exclude Isreal because there is so much evidence linking Israel to the crime of 9/11.

You claim there is no evidence but we all know that 200 Israeli were arrested just before, on or just after 9/11 and I think all of them were deported. If they were not doing anything wrong then why were they here illegally and why were they deported?

Why did some of the Israeli boys fail lie detectors? Far be it for me to accuse Israelis of lying to American authorities but this might be a case were Israelis did lie to us.

Why did the Israeli owner of Urban Moving run back to Israel like a little rat if he was not guilty of something?

Spoor, it is just unfair to blame Jews for everything but it is ridiculous to not blame them for something.

After all, some of the biggest American criminals of all time have been Jewish or are Jewish.

Or, are you going to tell me that Bernie Madoff is not Jewish?

Did Bernie finance some of the illegal Jewish settlements in the West Bank?

Originally posted by spoor

this case no matter how much evidence is revealed connecting Israel to the crime of 9/11.

Except there is zero evidence!

and you really show your hatred for the truth and the Jews here, trying to blame them for everything

edit on 1-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Spoor, it is just unfair to blame Jews for everything but it is ridiculous to not blame them for something.

Well, actually its unfair to blame "Jews" for anything. Just like its unfair to blame any group for anything. Actions are not committed by "Jews". Your apparent and singular obsession is well noted.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hooper. Hooper, Hooper...

Are you honestly saying they we can not blame Jews for circumcision?

Can we blame Jews for psychiatry?

How about sitcoms? You can't tell me that we can not blame Jews for sitcoms. Jews invented sitcoms and they are proud of it.

Then there is tha bad the passover wine.

Seriouly - the Jews are innocent when it comes to Manischewitz wine? That is an Irish name, suddenly?

If you agree to any of my suggestions then you should agree that we can blame Israel for 9/11, right?

Originally posted by hooper

Well, actually its unfair to blame "Jews" for anything. Just like its unfair to blame any group for anything. Actions are not committed by "Jews". Your apparent and singular obsession is well noted.

edit on 1-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Such unbridled hatred. Gee, I can't imagine WHY after the long, long history of similar hatred of the Jewish race, that they fight so hard for success and security.......

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So saying that Jews developed sitcoms and poor quality wine for passover is hate in your book, is it?

Well, no wonder you don't like it when people say 200 Israeli Jews were arrested around the time of 9/11.

It seems you have avery low threshold when it comes to criticism when it comes to the "Tribe."

I forgot to add in Communism and the Zoviet Union so thanks for the response so I could get that in.

The douche bag was actaully invented by a Jew as well but I don't think we can "blame" all Jews fro all douche bags can we?

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Such unbridled hatred. Gee, I can't imagine WHY after the long, long history of similar hatred of the Jewish race, that they fight so hard for success and security.......

edit on 1-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

What we have here folks, is a severe case of short term memory disorder. He cannot remember his own posts.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Heh...you've got a point there...youch!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Had "a point there", you mean.

Isn't circumcision anti-Semitic?

Granted these posts seem to have nothing to do with the OP but actually they do.

The issue is that people are not allowed to talk about the number of Israeli killed on 9/11 or to link Israel to 9/11 because any and all crtiticism of Zionism, Israel or Jews is taboo.

Something as harmless as "blaming" Jews for circumcision is just as much a taboo as blaming Israel for the crimes of 9/11.

Originally posted by septic

Heh...you've got a point there...youch!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

So saying that Jews developed sitcoms and poor quality wine for passover is hate in your book, is it?

Well, its pretty much hate in anyone's book.

Well, no wonder you don't like it when people say 200 Israeli Jews were arrested around the time of 9/11.

Proof?

It seems you have avery low threshold when it comes to criticism when it comes to the "Tribe."

Well, I have a very low threshold when anyone critisizes a whole "tribe". Its called racism by the way.

I forgot to add in Communism and the Zoviet Union so thanks for the response so I could get that in.

Yep, leave no stone unturned! How about the Chicago Fire, the Titanic, and the last ice age.

The douche bag was actaully invented by a Jew as well but I don't think we can "blame" all Jews fro all douche bags can we?

Yeah, this is good stuff. And on this I guess you want to convene a new investigation?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Something as harmless as "blaming" Jews for circumcision is just as much a taboo as blaming Israel for the crimes of 9/11.

Have you read those links yet? However heinous it is for the Western world to ritually scar their children's gentiles, and however justified it is to blame that practice on the Jewish desire to brand their tribe, or facilitate rape, or whatever rationale is used to justify circumcision, there is more evidence that implicates the US government, media, military and Intelligence services in 911 than it does Israel.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I did read some of the material from the URl's you posted and I will read more.

When I first started looking into the crimes of 9/11 I had heard that some people blamed Israel right from the first day it happened but I discounted that because I could not see any evidence that linked Israel to the crimes of 9/11 at that time.

It must have been five years ago or so when I first heard what is supposed to be the voice of the lead hijacker and it was so clearly a Hebrew accent that I could no longer discount the fact that Israel may have pulled off the crimes of 9/11.

Even at that time I knew that the Israeli Lobby conned the country into going to war with Iraq. I watched that with my own ideas during the several month ramp-up.

There were a few non-Jews serving up the Kosher Kool-Aid but most of the promoters of the war were radical Zionist Jews born in the USA but deeply connected in with the Likud side of Israeli politics.

I watched Kevin Pollak, Frank Gaffney, William Kristol, Reuel Marc Gerecht, Charles Krauthammer, William Safire, Judith Miller, David Brooks, Thomas Friedman and several other bottom feeders on virtually every news show on TV selling the war. Well, lying over an over to con us into war, really.

Everything the said was a lie.

So facing the fact that this group of peope was more than happy to send Christian Americans to their deaths in Iraq for Israel and Zionism it became much easier to accept the possibility that they or a group like them or would kill 3,000 Americans in an event like 9/11 without batting an eye.

Of course I had known about the attack on the USS Liberty for decades so extent of treachery that Israel was capbable was also known to me.

It seems the reason most people can not allow themselves to investigate let alone accept the possibility that Israel carried out the crimes of 9/11 is that they feel Israel is sacred - it is not and Israel has the bloodiest first 50 years of history of any modern nation.

If you notice the people who argue agains the Israeli involvement don't really argue at all. They just throw stones at people who are brave enough to reveal Israel's true evil heart.

Have you read those links yet? However heinous it is for the Western world to ritually scar their children's gentiles, and however justified it is to blame that practice on the Jewish desire to brand their tribe, or facilitate rape, or whatever rationale is used to justify circumcision, there is more evidence that implicates the US government, media, military and Intelligence services in 911 than it does Israel.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

When I first started looking into the crimes of 9/11 I had heard that some people blamed Israel right from the first day it happened

As has been explained to you, some jew haters blame them for everything

but I discounted that because I could not see any evidence that linked Israel to the crimes of 9/11

because there is no evidence that links israel to 9/11, just lies that jew haters post.

It must have been five years ago or so when I first heard what is supposed to be the voice of the lead hijacker and it was so clearly a Hebrew accent

That is one of the lies that jew haters push, and you fell for it as you also hate jews!

It seems the reason most people can not allow themselves to investigate let alone accept the possibility that Israel carried out the crimes of 9/11

Is because there is zero evidence linking israel to 9/11 - which you know, but you prefer to push lies.

blaming Israel for the crimes of 9/11.

Only a jew hater would do that, as there is zero evidence linking israel to 9/11, as you know.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

As you can see from the virulent responses, playing the Israeli did 911 card creates a "slide". A slide is a brainwashing term which describes how certain triggers can be "slid" into a person's psyche to shut down reason. It's like a black frame in a slide show.

Because even the very mention of "Jew" brings forth powerful emotions that can clearly shut down reason and not to mention conversations, "Jew" is a slide, and using "Jews" as front men for crimes is a great way to add an extra layer of protection when trying to hide criminals in plain sight.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
If Israeli Jews had nothing at all to do with the crimes of 9/11 and American Jews were not involved in covering up the perpetrators of 9/11 then your comment would be 100% valid and the end of the discussion.

I take it that based on your research Israel had nothing to do with 9/11.

However, my research has revealed countless connections between the crimes and general events of 9/11 and radical Zionism.

The very people who ran the Bush Administration, Paul Wolfowitz and Richard Perle had been trying to convince American power brokers to attack Iraq and split it into three parts. Of course they also wanted the US to attack Iran and Syria and reshape the map of the Middel East.

Previous to the events of 9/11 they had run into to a brick wall.

The crime of 9/11 allowed the Neo-Con radical Zionists to put the beginning of their plan into effect.

The chances that a powerful group would call for a Pearl Harbor type event in order to reshape the Middle East and then such an event happeneing randomly is virtially zero.

The chances of the radical Zionist Philip Zelikow being selected as the executive director of the 9/11, considering he wrote a paper on how to use catastrophic events to political benefit, being a coincedence is virtually zero.

The chances that the radical Zionist Larry Silverstein took over the WTC lease just months before the event and arranged special terrorist insurance for the buildings and that all of that was a coincidence is virtually zero.

The chances that Lee Hamilton and the Zionist Richard Ben-veniste two men who white-washed the Iran / Israel / Contra investigation were not made co-chairs to make sure no investigation of the Israel connection was made is virtually zero.

The chances that a recording that was part of the official investigation was of a Hebrew speaker and that person was supposed to be the lead hijacker and Israel as not involved in 9/11 is virtually zero.

The chances that the person whose voice was on the recording according to the official story having been associated with the radical Zionist, later convicted criminal Jack Abranhof and Israel not being connected to 9/11 is Zero.

The chances that the only people arrested on 9/11 were Isreali Jews and that 200 Israeli Jews were arrested on 9/11 and that there were Israeli Jews who were arrested post 9/11 who were living right near the official stories hijackers and Israel not being involved in 9/11 is virtually zero.

The chances that the owner of Urban Moving would leave his business and everything post 9/11 and flee to Israel and Israel not being involved in 9/11 is virtually zero.

The chances that the 9/11 terorist attack matching exactly the Israeli false-flag terrorist MO used dozens of times by israel and Israel not being involved in 9/11 is virtually zero.

The chances that the lead hijacker stating clearly that he spoke Hebrew and other witnesses claiming they he did not speak German and that Israel was not involved in 9/11 is virtually zero.

The evidence to indict Israel is overwhelming. I just touched the surface here.

septic - you agree that it was not carried out by 19 amateurs and that the 9/11 Commission just left out Building 7 so why would a specific ethnic group be blamed when that ethnic group was at that time the exclusive enemy of Israel?

Again - it is not like Israel is in anyway a generally innocent nation and is not capable of such an act of treachery.

As you can see from the virulent responses, playing the Israeli did 911 card creates a "slide". A slide is a brainwashing term which describes how certain triggers can be "slid" into a person's psyche to shut down reason. It's like a black frame in a slide show.

Because even the very mention of "Jew" brings forth powerful emotions that can clearly shut down reason and not to mention conversations, "Jew" is a slide, and using "Jews" as front men for crimes is a great way to add an extra layer of protection when trying to hide criminals in plain sight.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Come now...don't fall into the trap the OSers do...the black and white thinking.

There is no distance between the US and Israel, hasn't been since before the Liberty incident. We might as well be the same country.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If you mean a small group of radical Zionsts run Israel and the US then I agree with you.

An important point is that this same group is draining the resources of the US to prop up Israel.

Well over 100,000 American troops have been injured in wars for Israel.

I think we should all be upset by that fact and we should be open to discussing Israel's involvement in the crime of 9/11.

Come now...don't fall into the trap the OSers do...the black and white thinking.

There is no distance between the US and Israel, hasn't been since before the Liberty incident. We might as well be the same country.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

we should be open to discussing Israel's involvement in the crime of 9/11.

As they were not involved any "discussion" you want is just a hate filled spew against jews, not based on any evidence or facts.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join