It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to CNN 1 Israeli died on 9/11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

You are saying that the Hebrew accent we hear on the voice recording from the flight is supposed to be a hijacker from Egypt?

I am saying there were no hijackers, so whatever "accent" heard was contrived.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Spoor,

Are you saying that the official story's lead hijacker did not speak Hebrew even though his stripper girlfriend said he did?

Are you saying that the official story's lead hijacker did not associate with convicted Jewish American criminal and illegal Israeli settlement sponsor Jack Abramoff?

Are you saying that there wasn't a former member of an elite Israeli commando unit on Flight 11?

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by BRAVO949
Israeli Commando 9/11

You are saying that the Hebrew accent we hear

As you have been shown many times before, that was NOT a hebrew accent, your hatred for the jews has you trying to blame them for everything
edit on 30-11-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Why would they "contrive" what is clearly a Hebrew accent?

Was there a former Sayeret Matkal officer on Flight 11?

Was he shot or was he stabbed?

Was he defending against the hijacking or was he part of the hijacking?

How do you explain why the arch-defender of Israel Hnery Kissinger as head to the 9/11 Commission?

How do you explain the arch-Zionist Philip Zelikow as executive director of the 9/11 Commission?

How do you explain the Zionist PNAC document that calls for a new Pearl Harbor shortly before 9/11?

Originally posted by septic

You are saying that the Hebrew accent we hear on the voice recording from the flight is supposed to be a hijacker from Egypt?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

There was no flight 11, therefore the alleged accent is a false lead.

I have already explained my view on the Zionist front men. They are lightning rods purposely placed in prominent positions. They are used as another layer in the disinformation that went into 911.
edit on 30-11-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I can't wait to see how you guys square this circle. All Jews on the planes vs. no planes. This is going to be interesting. Please proceed.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

I can't wait to see how you guys square this circle. All Jews on the planes vs. no planes. This is going to be interesting. Please proceed.

What you consider a game, I consider working for peace.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

Really? You consider calling almost everyone in Lower Manhattan on the morning of 9/11/2001 a liar a pathway to "peace"? Give me a break.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

reply to post by septic

Really? You consider calling almost everyone in Lower Manhattan on the morning of 9/11/2001 a liar a pathway to "peace"? Give me a break.

Give us all a break. I'm only calling liars the people who claim "everyone" in Lower Manhattan saw planes.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Another thing I found strange is that I could only find one child that was killed, a passenger on a plane. I took the list of the dead and searched ages, finding only one minor. Years later several more children appeared on the list. One could certainly kill alot of Jews by hitting the twin towers, but it seems like more children would be killed. Just a Hmmmmmm?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

reply to post by septic

Give us all a break. I'm only calling liars the people who claim "everyone" in Lower Manhattan saw planes.

Well that obviously doesn't include me. I said ALMOST everyone. You are just claiming (and that's a very nice word for what you're doing) that anyone who says they saw a big plane hit the world trade center towers is conplicit in mass murder. Peace is just around the corner, I can feel it.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So what are you saying about the former Israeli commando Daniel Lewin?

Was he really killed or is he alive somewhere?

Are you saying that the real power behind 9/11 sprinkled evidence that the crime of 9/11 was perpetrated by Israel to throw us off the track?

Was it just a coincendence that Ehud Barak, the former head of the Israeli commando group that Daniel Lewin belonged to just happened to be in London and was available to BBC to tell the world the day of 9/11 who carried out the crime?

Are you saying the Ehud Barak was there not on behalf of Israel and Zionism but on behalf of some other power?

Why do you want to make this more complex than "Israel did it to con the US into going to war against Islam"?

The net result is that the US is spending all of its time and money doing what Israel wants.

Obvious, isn't it?

Notice that Hooper and Spoor have no argument at all and just throw insults and empty statements.

There was no flight 11, therefore the alleged accent is a false lead.

I have already explained my view on the Zionist front men. They are lightning rods purposely placed in prominent positions. They are used as another layer in the disinformation that went into 911.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
A related question is why were there so few people on the aircraft?

Was the 9/11 operation a failure in relation to what they wanted to do?

Did they want to get all the people out?

Did they want to kill tens of thousands?

One thing for sure, they had no idea of what the internet would become and how it would allow people to connection enough of the dots to know that the official story is a lie.

Originally posted by earthdude
Another thing I found strange is that I could only find one child that was killed, a passenger on a plane. I took the list of the dead and searched ages, finding only one minor. Years later several more children appeared on the list. One could certainly kill alot of Jews by hitting the twin towers, but it seems like more children would be killed. Just a Hmmmmmm?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Well that obviously doesn't include me. I said ALMOST everyone. You are just claiming (and that's a very nice word for what you're doing) that anyone who says they saw a big plane hit the world trade center towers is conplicit in mass murder. Peace is just around the corner, I can feel it.

Don't speak for me, that's my job.

You speak for yourself only.

Are you claiming you saw a big plane hit the world trade center towers?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

Don't speak for me, that's my job.

Sorry, but I do reserve the right to express my opinion about what I read here or anywhere else for that matter.

You speak for yourself only.

Nope, I'll speak about anything I want.

Are you claiming you saw a big plane hit the world trade center towers?

I know people that did. You are calling them murderers.

The path to peace. We're on our way.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

So what are you saying about the former Israeli commando Daniel Lewin?

Not much...don't know much about him, but if the claim is he was on one of the flights, I'd have to disagree. No planes means no passengers and no hijackers.

Here's why they didn't use planes.

Was he really killed or is he alive somewhere?

No idea. Did he ever exist?

Are you saying that the real power behind 9/11 sprinkled evidence that the crime of 9/11 was perpetrated by Israel to throw us off the track?

Yeah, in a nutshell. If I was faking a terrorist attack like 911, I'd have my disinformation stories in place long in advance. The USA has a long history of having the best propaganda known to man.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."
~William Casey, Director, CIA. 1981

Was it just a coincendence that Ehud Barak, the former head of the Israeli commando group that Daniel Lewin belonged to just happened to be in London and was available to BBC to tell the world the day of 9/11 who carried out the crime?

Probably not. Someone needed to spread the word.

Are you saying the Ehud Barak was there not on behalf of Israel and Zionism but on behalf of some other power?

Barak's subject to indoctrination just like the rest of us. His zeal for Zionism can be directed too. I don't think the buck stops at the Zionists.

Why do you want to make this more complex than "Israel did it to con the US into going to war against Islam"?

Why do you think I "want" to make this more complex than that? It IS more complex than that, why do you want to make it so simplistic?

Read this post to get an idea how much more deeply the rabbit hole goes:

Link

The net result is that the US is spending all of its time and money doing what Israel wants.

So we are told.

Obvious, isn't it?

Too obvious, isn't it?

Notice that Hooper and Spoor have no argument at all and just throw insults and empty statements.

I have noticed.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I know people that did. You are calling them murderers.

I have always said there's no reason for people to lie, only that they believe the lies, but you're an exception.

Spare me the melodrama, you don't know anyone who saw planes. You might know someone who saw "something" but couldn't tell what it was until they saw the planes on the TV. In spite of your claim to speak for the world, sorry, you don't. You're only offering hearsay you cannot prove and for all we know, you are purposefully lying about it.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

I have always said there's no reason for people to lie, only that they believe the lies, but you're an exception.

Right back at ya. I don't think you believe this no-plane drivel for a minute, but you believe you've carved yourself a niche in the 9/11 Inside Job business and your going to exploit it for all its worth.

Spare me the melodrama, you don't know anyone who saw planes.

That's the big weak spot for your little niche, huh? All those pesky witnesses. But that's easy enough to overcome, isn't it? Deny, deny, deny. I mean, as long as you stick to the internet there's no way for anyone to prove or disprove anything so you're home free, huh?

You might know someone who saw "something" but couldn't tell what it was until they saw the planes on the TV.

Yeah, that makes sense. We all know folks that live and work in the Metropolitan New York City area rarely see passengers planes flying around so they can so easily be fooled.

In spite of your claim to speak for the world, sorry, you don't.

Well, actually I do. And the world is telling you that no matter how hard you beat that dead horse its not going to get up and run.

You're only offering hearsay you cannot prove and for all we know, you are purposefully lying about it.

Yeah, because we don't have any public records with folks talking about planes crashing into the buildings. But they're all liars, idiots and murderers because you looked at a photo of the aluminum cladding on the building and determined that its bent the wrong way.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Prove it or stow it.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I started reading you link and will read more and get back to you.

I was thinking we should chip in and buy Hooper an electric car so he could save on day to day transportation costs but then I thought, why not buy him a hot air balloon and he could ride for free.

reply to post by hooper

Prove it or stow it.

edit on 30-11-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Prove it or stow it.

Nope, I'm going to be like you and go on and on and on for page after page after page about how there were no planes because two of the pieces of aluminum cladding were bent to the left when you think they should have been bent to the right.

Plenty of folks saw those planes hit. Now are all of them lying, stupid or murderers? I am sure Bravo949 would like to know because now you're calling him stupid too because he is not bright enough to know which way those pieces of metal should be pointing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join