It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Islam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
CHannel 4 in the UK recently released their investigative report on the state of Mosques and "moderate" moslems in the UK in a documentary called Dispatcher : Undercover Mosque . The documentary tells of what the Moderate moslem have in store for the UK and the western civilization at large and what a plan indeed! I will not allude to anything lest I be accused of "sexing things up".

Watch !
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3

A few quotes:

"...Queen, House of Commons; if you accept these then you are part of them. You don't accept it but, you have to dismantle it. So you, being a moslem have to fix a target. There will be no house of Commons...."

You are in a situation in which you have to live like a state within a state... until you take over. But until this happens you have to preach!... Until you become such a force,... that the people just submit to you. Hands Up !!...become strong enough to take over!"

Is this the face of what lurks in the mosques across Europe and the United States ? More important still; are we as a civilization ready to deal with this?

PS: This is not mean to incite nor provoke lest it be viewed as such.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by IAF101]

[edit on 16-1-2007 by IAF101]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Nasty little buggers !

Yep they preach day in day out throughout europe, and people are sleep walking into a pan european civil war.

islam on one side, and the rest on the other.

Thats not my idea, its theirs, its what they want.

Question is, when we in the west going to wake up to this massive, massive pervasive threat to us and our way of life?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I too watched this documentary last night with the initial opinion that on the whole the muslims are much the same as us.. that like us theres a few idiots with extremist views and opinions.

And I hope that is really the case, however when you see the propaganda and filth in the dvds that were bought from many of the mosque shops it makes you wonder whats actually bubbling away here...

Talking about it today at work I asked a colleague " what du do?" His reply was "If u see someone in a bar who's going to hit you, you get the first punch in if you can" I can see his point, are we sitting ducks, waiting while they build their army ready for the official Jihad??

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
All Praise is due to the Seity Allah/AElohim, and Yehowah(Christ)!

We ought to be more worried about the Israeli Zionists(the international bankers/black magicians who pretend to be the real IS-RA-EL) than the Muslims.

And would be much better off to have the majority of people around us praying to Allah(God), than we would them praying to Javhe(Chief of demons).

Jahve

Often spelled Yahweh, and intentionally confused with Jehovah (they are both spelled the same way in Hebrew: YHVH). While Jehovah is a very postitive and potent name of God, Yahve (Jahve) is the name of a demon who has been misleading humanity for ages.

"Jahve is a terribly perverse fallen Angel. Jahve is the genius of evil. Christ is the leader of the Great White Lodge and Jahve, his antithesis, is the chief of the Great Black Lodge. The powers of Light and Darkness live in eternal struggle and that struggle is rooted in sex. The semen is the battlefield. In the semen, Angels and Demons fight to the death. The medullar bone of the great conflict between Angels and Demons is sex. There is the problem. There is the root of all the white and black doctrines. Christ has his program of action, Jahve has his. The chosen follow the Christ. The great majority of human beings fanatically follow Jahve.

Nevertheless, they all hide behind the cross." - The Perfect Matrimony

"Javhe has a very grave Karma, since he was the secret perpetrator of the crucifixion of Christ, and he is also directly responsible for the failure of human evolution on the Earth. He has to irremediably pay these old debts, because no one can mock the law with impunity." - The Revolution of Beelzebub

Sure there are fanatical "Muslims", "Jews" and "Christians".

And they are fanatical, because their churches/mosques/synagogues have fallen under the control of Jahve who is opposed to Allah/Jehovah.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Allah is God?

No way. Not a chance. He would like you to think he is, but you would be greatly wrong.

They deny Jesus as the Son of God and the Savior of mankind.

That, in my books makes them anti Christs..(and i don't want to hear the usual bull of 'but he is a prophet to us just not a savior!' because thats good satan word twisting going on)

Deny the Christ, and your not on my side, period.

Extreme? maybe, but, I want to see Heaven not get slung into hell for Denying jesus.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Christianity(Gnosticism/Sopheeism), Islam(Sufism or Sopheeism) and Buddhism(Vinaya, Sutra, Abhidharma and Tantra) are all based on the same Esoteric Wisdom(Gnosis), and are in no way in contradiction to one another, as can be seen when one has the proper keys to interpret them:

Which are Alchemy or Al-Khem-y(the Tree of Knowledge) and the Tree of Life or Kabbalah(the Khemetian Priest Moses was a Kabbalist who, as the Bible itself says, was "learned in all the Wisdom of the Egyptians").

Islam and the Crucifiction of Jesus

Godfrey Higgins has also shown and proved in his writings that Buddha, Yehoshua and Muhammad were all Prophets of the same Ancient Universal Doctrine of Divine Wisdom.

In Aramaic(Jesus' language) the name for God is Alaha.

ALAHA, ALLAH, ALIM, ELOHIM and Yod-He-Vau-He are all from AELOHIM, the Seity.

And Jesus or Yehoshua is YHSWH:

IOD(Phallic)-HE(Uterus)-Shin(Christic Fire)-VAU(Spinal Column)-HE(Uterus).

SHIN

the First and Twentieth Letter of the Hebrew Alphabet,
it symbolizes FIRE. Shin the three fires or three Iods (Father, Son and Holy
Spirit), the Holy Triamazikamno, the three wicks (three Vavs) within the Nun or
Divine Essence of God (El-Shaddai).

Its Kabbalistic value is 300

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Christianity(Gnosticism/Sopheeism), Islam(Sufism or Sopheeism) and Buddhism(Vinaya, Sutra, Abhidharma and Tantra) are all based on the same Esoteric Wisdom(Gnosis),

You can stop the BS right there!
If "sufism" is your understanding of Islam then you need to lay off the pipe! If dancing round in circles and singing their hyms was their jihad then I would go to johad with them. But when they try to endanger and harm our people the boot of Uncle Sam is all they are gonna see!

Also anybody who knows anything about religion knows that there is NO way you can compare Buddhism with christian faith. Buddha didnt preach any god, there is the principle of reincarnation! Those two are directly opposed to Christianity. Also Tantric Buddhism is an offshoot/cult in Buddhism like Scientology! A distraction! The buddhists who do believe in god are idol worshipers. Again against the word of Jesus.

Which are Alchemy or Al-Khem-y(the Tree of Knowledge) and the Tree of Life or Kabbalah(the Khemetian Priest Moses was a Kabbalist who, as the Bible itself says, was "learned in all the Wisdom of the Egyptians").

You might want to check that up again. Kabbalah is Judaic. They follow the old testement and just like Tantra are a cult onto themselves.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
You can stop the BS right there!
If "sufism" is your understanding of Islam then you need to lay off the pipe! If dancing round in circles and singing their hyms was their jihad then I would go to johad with them. But when they try to endanger and harm our people the boot of Uncle Sam is all they are gonna see!

Also anybody who knows anything about religion knows that there is NO way you can compare Buddhism with christian faith. Buddha didnt preach any god, there is the principle of reincarnation! Those two are directly opposed to Christianity.

Buddha did not teach an anthropomorphic god.

He did teach that the non-personal Dhyani Buddhas are Celestial Cosmo-Creators.

Gnostic Christianity teaches that IOD(Dharmakaya) HE(Sambhogakaya) VAV(Nirmanakaya) HE(ADI-Buddha) are the non-personal Christic Energies that form the Cosmos.

The symbolic anthropmorphic Gods(Elohim, Neteru, Archangels, etc.) of many Religions are symbolic of the formless Divine Energies that are aspects of the ONE God Creating/Manifesting existence.

Also Tantric Buddhism is an offshoot/cult in Buddhism like Scientology! A distraction! The buddhists who do believe in god are idol worshipers.

No, the Buddhists(and Jews, Christians and Muslims) who believe in a literal anthropomorphic-god are idolaters.

The "Buddhists" who believe in no Divinity at all, are not Buddhist; they are atheist.

Tantric Buddhism is the Esoteric Doctrine, which is veiled by exoteric Buddhism; just as Gnosticism as taught in the Christian Gospels is veiled.

He answered and said unto them(the Initiates), Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but to them(the fanatical masses) it is not given.- Matthew 13:11

Yehoshua did not teach an anthropomorphic Jehovah at all actually.

The Three Jewels of Buddhism(which are the Hebrew Kether, Chokmah, and Binah) have Outer, Inner and Secret interpretations.

The Three Turnings of the Wheel of Dharma.

In Highest Yoga Tantra, it is taught that visions of Deities are actually the reflections of the One Universal Divine Mind.

Meaning that since the Divine Energies are formless, they can take any form because they are Intelligent.

In the Bardo state between death and rebirth, the Buddhist will see Dhyani Buddhas, the Hindu will see his Gods, the Christian will see the Saints and Angels, etc.

Again against the word of Jesus.

The Councils of Constantinople and Nicea did away with the Gnostic Doctrine of Reincarnation; but it has always been a part of Christianity from the very beginning.

Most churches only teach the exoteric shell.

You might want to check that up again. Kabbalah is Judaic. They follow the old testement and just like Tantra are a cult onto themselves.

The Science of the Tree of Life and Tree of Knowledge(the Bodhi Tree, Yggdrasil, etc.) is found in all Religions.

Kabbalah just happens to be the Hebrew name for it.

For more on this subject, we could continue the discussion here:

Buddhism, FreeMasonry and Gnosis

Regards

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just what is it with all this latest 'jesus was a Buddhist' stuff?

I mean the web is awash with it at the minute. Every forum, every message board, has a poster who comes in, adds remarkably similar stuff to what you do, and says Jesus is a Buddhist Monk really....

OK, i'll leave it here, because, as far as i'm concerned you and I will never see eye to eye on this matter.

I will believe Jesus is a Buddhist Monk when he comes stands right in front of me, slap headed bold blic razor cut and all, and denies God, denies the trinity, and denies he is the son of God.

The factv is though, he won't, so i'll just smile and leave your thread alone.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Just what is it with all this latest 'jesus was a Buddhist' stuff?

Because the timeless, Ancient Universal Secret Doctrine is coming more to the surface.

Just beware of "New Age" channellers and charlatans who give false teachings about it.

OK, i'll leave it here, because, as far as i'm concerned you and I will never see eye to eye on this matter.

Probably not.

I will believe Jesus is a Buddhist Monk when he comes stands right in front of me, slap headed bold blic razor cut and all, and denies God, denies the trinity, and denies he is the son of God.

Actually, High Level Buddhist-Yogis(like Milarepa) and Ngakpas don't cut their hair.

Long hair is symbolic of Sexual Strength/Chastity.

Monks shave their heads, perhaps because they have not yet begun the higher levels of working with the Fiery Fohat or SHIN, the purifying Fire of the Holy Spirit who descends as one works with the Karma-Mudra/Alchemy.

The Trinity is, as already shown, taught in Buddhism.

The Son of God in Buddhism, is the Sambhogakaya.

Yehoshua the Christ is the Son of God; as is Krishna, Avalokitesvara, Tehuti, Quetzalcoatl, etc.

There is only One Son of God, who expresses through those Initiates who purify themselves with the help of God, as to Incarnate the attributes of the Christ, Chokmah, or Divine Wisdom.

The factv is though, he won't, so i'll just smile and leave your thread alone.

This thread is not anybody's.

It is for all to share and learn.

Regards

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Well I thought this thread was about a documentary, I never knew militant islam was connected to anti-semetic pseudo buddhist "christic energy" (
) or whatever the hell it is you are preaching.

Anyway, my response is thanks, but no thanks!

The videos above, anything to say about that would be interesting!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Wow Tamahu..... just by reading your posts i can tell you are full of LOVE.
I m very impressed... i dont come across alot of people that feel the same way i feel.

You are very wise and dont let any1 tell you different. Could you tell me more about the "Ancient Universal Secret Doctrine" or give me some links to read upon. I as well believe we stem from the same... its just that time and knowledge have sepereted us.

We are all the same and the day shall come when we will understand this.
*SNIP*

What do you think the bible is or any holy book for that matter? Its a wash with text that has been added/edited/deleted by man.... it is no where near to perfection to the word of God.
God loves ALL.... and dont think for a minute that you are any more favorite to god for believing in Jesus than some1 who is not.

And if you do believe so please enlighten me with your thoughts of WHY.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by theTRUTHtheWAY]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Back to the topic... Project Islam.

I am a muslim.

All of u non-muslims are afraid of muslims b/c of 9 11. Let me ask u this:
Were u afraid of muslims,lets say,10 years ago? NO!
U cant deny that,but even so, on this very site there is a whole fourm whose name is 9/11 conspiracies,where u say that ur veryown goverment is behind 9/11.

The thing which upsets me the most is : whenever someone mentiones "islam", the first things which cross your mind are terrorisam,a-bomb etc... One lunatic is a terrorist (Osama B.L.), he happens to be a muslim and then for you more than 1 billion muslims are all terrorist. For u, every muslim has an a-bomb,two or three rifles, our children dont go to school to learn how to read and write but how to kill,blow ups buildings and so.

Sometimes when non-muslims talk about islam and i am listening,it seems to me as if they are talking about a different religion which they call Islam.
U r constantly bombed with lies about Islam.
Some of u even dare to say that the Kur'an says that all muslims have to kill non-muslims, and they didnt even read one page of the Kur'an.

Islam is a peacefull religion. It says in the Kur'an that we can socialize with non-muslims, talk, have fun, we can even marrie a non-muslim women.

When a muslims kills a man without no reason, according to Kur'an, when he dies he will go to Dzehennem (Hell). The prophet Muhammed a.s. told us the same thing 1435 years ago.

When a muslims steals something, the Kur'an says that his whole hand has to be cut off. But niether one goverment in the Islamic worlds does this b-c of the influence of ur western democracy

And in christianity, when one of u steals something, u go to ur priest and say "Forgive me father for i have sinned." Afterwards he says that what u did was wrong but just say 5 Hail-Marys and you will be forgiven...

Read the Kur'an a bit before u start talking about Islam and muslims...

[edit on 17-1-2007 by alfa_mental]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa_mental
All of u non-muslims are afraid of muslims b/c of 9 11. Let me ask u this:
Were u afraid of muslims,lets say,10 years ago? NO!
U cant deny that,but even so, on this very site there is a whole fourm whose name is 9/11 conspiracies,where u say that ur veryown goverment is behind 9/11.

We "kaffirs" are more cautious about moslem because of the things moslems have done/are doing in the world. To answer your question, if people were concerned about islamists 10 years ago the answer is yes but not as much as we are now. 10 years ago the soviet union has just fallen and the US and most of the west were busy with that, though militant islam has always been a concern. Only with 9/11 has the problem been brought to the forefront of our attention as something that needs our attention now!

The thing which upsets me the most is : whenever someone mentiones "islam", the first things which cross your mind are terrorisam,a-bomb etc... One lunatic is a terrorist (Osama B.L.), he happens to be a muslim and then for you more than 1 billion muslims are all terrorist.

There is not "one" terrorist who is a moslem, there are thousands maybe even millions of potential terrorists. Everywhere there are moslems there is terrorism or terrorist connections, that is a fact. Look at Israel, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afganistan, India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Thailand, etc etc . Even in europe there is terrorism and terrorist cells that they uncover now and then. UK has the largest percentage of moslems in europe and you have 7/7 bombings. Also France they have riots for nearly a month across the whole country!
Also after seeing the documentary about how your imams who study in saudi arabia talk about killing the "kaffirs" and beating the woman for not wearing the hijab and how to take over the world. You should be able to understand why, everybody sees islam as a concern and a danger .

Sometimes when non-muslims talk about islam and i am listening,it seems to me as if they are talking about a different religion which they call Islam.
U r constantly bombed with lies about Islam.
Some of u even dare to say that the Kur'an says that all muslims have to kill non-muslims, and they didnt even read one page of the Kur'an.

Most who say that the Quran says to kill people say the truth, maybe you should read it yourself and then ask us. Also your imams say that you should kill the kaffirs over and over again and the "moderate"/ peaceloving moslem sits there listening to them over and over again. Where is the "peacefull" islam in that when you are talking about killing the kaffirs and infidels?
The quran says a moslem cannot live in a non moslem nation, yet all these "moslem" imams live in a westernation and preach how to kill the infidels!

If you dont know about where they quran says to kill infidels then you should go and read up. If you want I can even give you specific passages. Also you can see for yourself the imams telling you what the quran says in the documentary above.

Islam is a peacefull religion. It says in the Kur'an that we can socialize with non-muslims, talk, have fun, we can even marrie a non-muslim women.

Wrong. the quran says that moslems can give 3 choices to non-moslems, 1. the serve as slaves, 2. to die and 3. to live as lesser citizens and pay the moslems regularly for this. Also the quran says a moslem woman cannot marry a non-moslem and even if a moslem man were to marry a non-moslem woman she has to convert to islam and their kids will be moslems!
If you dont believe me read the quran for yourself.

When a muslims kills a man without no reason, according to Kur'an, when he dies he will go to Dzehennem (Hell). The prophet Muhammed a.s. told us the same thing 1435 years ago.

When a muslims steals something, the Kur'an says that his whole hand has to be cut off. But niether one goverment in the Islamic worlds does this b-c of the influence of ur western democracy

Again wrong. This laws only apply when the moslem kills another moslem for no reason. If you kill a kaffir, you get 72 virgins! Also there is no problem if you steal from a kaffir because after you kill him he doesnt need his things!

Also that rule about cutting a persons hands off for stealing. They follow that rule in Saudi Arabia. If you dont beleive me you can check for yourself. Also they cut off peoples head if they commit homicide. I have even seen one of these in saudi arabia.

And in christianity, when one of u steals something, u go to ur priest and say "Forgive me father for i have sinned." Afterwards he says that what u did was wrong but just say 5 Hail-Marys and you will be forgiven...

Again, you are wrong. You can only confess if you repent. And those confession boxes are only there in some forms of chirstianity like catholics not all. Also saying Hail-Mary has nothing to do with confessions!
Why dont we cut of peoples hands and chop of their heads? Civilization. We believe people can change and revenge is for animals and heathens. Forgiveness and mercy is central in Christianity. It is a religion where the aim is to love manking, because we understand the basic fact that life is more important than some thing. Also in christian nations, if you steal something you go to jail. they still dont cut your arms off! Its the product of civilization.

Read the Kur'an a bit before u start talking about Islam and muslims...

You should watch the videos and explain to us why these imams are saying what they are saying and how come these kind of "kill the kaffirs" DVDs are sold in every mosque. Also why do these so called moderate moslems not stop these imams ? Lastly, how long do you think it will take us "kaffirs" to realize what is really going on and do something about it /?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Greetings theTRUTHtheWAY

My time on the computer is running out, so I'll try to reply more later.

If you're really interested in the Teachings, you could for now check out the links in my signature(if you haven't already).

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
Well I thought this thread was about a documentary, I never knew militant islam was connected to anti-semetic pseudo buddhist "christic energy" (
) or whatever the hell it is you are preaching.

Anyway, my response is thanks, but no thanks!

The videos above, anything to say about that would be interesting!

Please, don't try to flip it around.

You came spitting that old Zionist nonsense; then I posted a warning to those who might be reading this, to not believe it.

You countered, then I defended the position I'm coming from.

And I'm not saying that all your points are wrong.

But much of it is, none-the-less, Zionist propaganda.

And don't start with that "anti-Semitic" subterfuge either.

Authentic Kabbalah and the Hebrew Prophets and Rabbis, are not what we now call Zionism(the Black Lodge).

Many Jewish people and those of other races are Initiates of the White Lodge.

Authentic Judaism worships their Inner-Yehowah(God); while the Zionists worship Yahweh(Chief of demons).

The Qur'an, Bible and other Holy Books are authentic works of Occult Science.

So we should not be prejudiced.

Regards

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Here, looks like these Rabbis know the deal:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Again, this isnt about your "White lodge/Black logdge" or any such nonsens . The documentary is from channel 4, an investigative report into Mosques in Britain. That is what we have here, nothing else!

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The issues are inseparable.

But fine, you can go ahead with your generalizing, and anti-Islam Zionist-propaganda.

Just wanted to at least warn people.

The biggest world-problem we face is not the fabricated "Islam VS the West" lies that the Zionists feed us via the media and other propaganda.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Here, looks like these Rabbis know the deal:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Judaism is Zionism, there is no difference. You dont even know where Judaism stops and christianity begins!
If those rabbis are jews than hitler is a buddhist!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join