It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very interesting link for you guys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I somehow stumbled upon this.

Check it out

Clickity click

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Quite interesting to see the mapped plans for future sat's especialy the space based laser and details.

I thought it was a shame that I could'nt get the links to any of the images working, is that just my laptop or have they been removed?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think they've been removed. I couldn't access them either.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx
Quite interesting to see the mapped plans for future sat's especialy the space based laser and details.

I thought it was a shame that I could'nt get the links to any of the images working, is that just my laptop or have they been removed?

XSMOKING, the links to the images failed for me as well.

Not sure what this tells us as the the information seems to be 7-8 years old.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yeah it is pretty old. I wouldn't doubt if a large majority of those projects have been scrapped by now. I just thought it was an interesting link.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You mean the imgaes for all of the charts ect? 'cause I can see them all plain as day - or are you talking about some thing i missed? if you are, pardon my blindness and ignore this post!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You can click the squares on the charts. When you do this, a page will come up with a section titled "Images". If there is an image available it won't load when you click the link.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
nice find

Its mostly graphs and pictures, which I like. Most are hard to understand... I think.

join