It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Rambaldi and his prophecies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I dont know if anyone else out there watches Alias, but they have been talking about some guy named Milo Rambaldi who was born in 1444 and apparently had all sorts of inventions which preceeded his time.

Not so sure if this is true, but I've seen a few other things about it to lead me to believe that he was indeed a real person. I dont know much about him or his works and was hoping that maybe someone on here might.

Supposedly in 1988, a rudimentary schematic unearthed in one private collector's home in Brazil, indicated on the back, a diagram for a transportable vocal communicator revealed the design and workings of contemporary cellular phone technologies.

They also say that he used binary (1s and 0s) in a lot of his work as well. All of his work was done on hand written notebooks. Even the Nazi's tried to get them.

As far as to anything else about him, his inventions or his prophecies I dont really know.

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by CaptainMooPoo]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I have my doubts about this as every Milo site I go to is an "Alias" fan site. I have found nothing of historical significance yet.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
yeah i know what you mean same keeps happening for me which is why i asked the board

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
No, there's no such person.

The reason you only find fan sites on him is because he's a fictional character. If he had been real, you could have turned up his name on www.scirus.com... (sciences search engine.) What they're doing is sort of a sideways take on Leonardo da Vinci.

The name, "Milo," isn't one that you'd expect to find from Italy during the Renaissance. Milo is one of those names that's found in several languages and has different meanings in different languages. It may have come from a writer looking at the "Venus de Milo" and remembering "Milo Farnsworth." The first name is one of those found in both Teutonic and Latin languages -- but has different meanings (so it didn't come from a much older name)
www.babynamenetwork.com...

(edited because I got the name of the search engine wrong. Agh! Scirus. Scirus. Not Sircus!)

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by Byrd]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Byrd, you don't know how much I like you.

It's a very good thing to have you aboard the " USS ATS Lunatic " ship.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
maybe a timetraveller stuck in that timeline you might never know.

top topics

join