It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I was in the US Navy from 94'-98' , I was in the gulf three times so I recieved three sets of injections. Are there any other vets out there who are seeing a drastic change in there condition lately. As to date I know of two of my friends who have died from heart problems both under 35.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hi , now without any pedejudice , how do you know that the drugs given have lead to the deaths you cite ?

again no disrespect to your USN colegues who passed away , but have you considered all factors ?

could the rigours of naval life , the training , lifestyle issues - smoking , drinking , stress etc have contributed ?

these are all real issues for service personel , and issues that military authorities are aware of

you cite two cases , out of how many in your ships company , or unit ?

lastly , are you fully aware of the dead mens medical hisory , and family medical history .......... paterns of conarnary desiese can run in families

also look up : SADS and arrhythmia

both can be fatal in otherwise healthy adults , with no prior sypmtoms or obviouis history .

and for obvious reasons .... can be more dangerous in sportsmen , and others who have to train hard [ like the navy ]

the problem is a real concern here in the uk - as there have been several hi profile deaths amongst promising young footballers

it is all to easy to jump to comclusions in such cases . and " he took drug "x " now he is dead ............ is an easy non sequitor to make

just a thought............ and strictly my lay opinion

[edit on 16-1-2007 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Thank you for your response.

I am very aware that most people do not believe in GWS. I think that is just the pure fact that most people will not accept the tact that the govt. is willing to use troops as lab rats.

As far as the rigous of shipboard life I wouldn't know everyone I knew as well as myself were ATs which meant that our shop had A/C and we sat around playing sega all day.

My two buddies were sea-op-det like myself there were maybe 50-75 of us.

To touch on family history I can only speak for myself all my grandparents are alive and going strong ast 80+ years old.

Those who were infected are a very small amount somewhere around 500,000 or so. Most people will never come into contact with someone who has GWS.

Why are portions of our medical records sealed??? I am not going to try and prove GWS is real, it is very real to me and several 100,000 othetrs.

I simply wanted to obtain input from others who have been affected by GWS.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
My son almost died this past summer from a virus that hit his lungs hard. The pulmonary/cardio nurses and doctors spoke of GWS in a very real way. They also dealt with firefighters from NY 9/11 with very real symptoms that are not being addressed. Interesting article in WIRED this month about the trauma units in the Gulf spreading antibacterial resistant bugs. They traced them back thinking they were from the dirt in IRAQ but they are actually European in origin and were breeding in one of the processing medical units that patients passed thru on the way back to their own country.

new topics

top topics

join