It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Moon Since 8th Jan 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I live in london, recently I have noticed that there has been no moon over the london sky since 8/1/07. I was wondering if anybody else had noticed this in any other part of the globe.

I have a theory, that using holographic technology the powers that be have created/simulated the reference in the new testiment that the end will be in darkness.

I wondered if anybody can elaborate on this theory/subject

-XIII

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It's currently above the horizon during the day in London.

This should help...
time&date.com

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I won't even go into how obvious it would be if the moon suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a hologram.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am in Texas.
My kids and I were looking at the moon thru a telescope around this timeframe (you are referring to January 8th, 07?). It was a full moon and extremely bright (which is why we were looking at it with the tele). The next 2 nights were overcast and rainy and then, once it cleared up 3 or 4 days later, the moon was no where to be seen at night. Instead, the moon would appear in the early am. I thought it was strange for the moon's orbit to change so quickly, but since I have not paid much attention before, I planned to check again at the next full moon. Thus, your thread really caught my attention.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Now you guys have to realize that the moon in fact does not always show up in the sky, much as it may come as a shock. There are more factors than just the moon's orbit. There's that along with the sun's orbit, clouds, the Earth's orbit, the moon's position relative to the Earth, etc. You also have the fact that it may be a blue moon. The moon's orbit is not anywhere near being perfectly in sync with the Earth's rotation. Also, if the moon were to be gone, you would see some very extreme changes in the tides and the ocean as a whole.

Besides for confusing the heck out of women across the globe
, what would be the purpose of making a holographic moon? A holographic sky could have some good uses, but I know astronauts so I know that's not so. Also, if we even had reliable technology for holographs, how do you think the tens of thousands of ground projector stations along with about a thousand sattelite projection stations and hundreds of airborn projectors would go unnoticed?

Remember people, not everything's a conspiracy, as plausible as it may seem

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
NE-England here,
I can see the moon right now (Sunday evening).
Just a desolate ball of rock.

top topics

join