It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Force Disclosure - Plan to expose the UFO phenomenon!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Let's just assume that the government knows that we are being visited as many here believe.

We seem to have proven that pictures and videos and even mass witnessing to UFOs does not convince the masses. We have also proven by the Disclosure Project that even mass media exposure with highly credible witnesses will not do the trick. So what will?

I had one idea on how to accomplish this that I shared here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Others are looking for a way to infiltrate area 51 and other bases:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We've got some smart peeps here, what's your idea? If we wanted to all put our heads together to prove/expose it, how would we do it?

If you are one of the peeps that believes we are just supposed to wait for something to happen and/or it cannot be done, please take those comments elsewhere. This thread is to discuss a proactive plan to force disclosure.

Would love to hear your hypothetical ideas, have fun with it!

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Miah]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I want to caution all responders to two rules within the Terms and Conditions...

They are;

1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or solicitations of any kind. You will not collect personal information about forum members for the purpose of sending advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, U2U, messaging programs, etc.). Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

In the above rule, ATS cannot be used as a platform for assembling a group of people for any purpose outside of this board. The collection of email addies, names, etc. is strictly enforced.

Especially if it involves;

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of any illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, sexual relations with minors, etc. are strictly forbidden.

...such as an armed assault in the most extreme case. There was talk on another thread which discussed the possibility of abducting an Area51 employee and 'making him/her talk. Such comments will receive negative results.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thanks for that masqua, those are good rules. The intention here is simply discussion, even if only hypothetical.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
hypothetical being the key word here,

So let me start by saying it is totally possible to hurry disclosure although it's not that quick a way.

The best way to force disclosure would be to infiltrate all major military and government departments all the way to the top, so in theory you would have to group together a huge amount of like minded people preferembly young to educate themselves to the highest levels and then infiltrate and expose at the same times. It would be very beneficial if one of your members were president or head of the c.i.a, n.s.a, m.o.d etc

To the guys at the N.S.A this is only hypothetical so don't bother yourselves

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
@ reaper2

The assumption with infiltration is that people who joined these groups would stay loyal to the cause of disclosure.

However, in the past people who were for disclosure, like President Jimmy Carter, changed their position once they did join the ranks of those in the know.

I personally have experienced this at NASA and have friends and relatives in the same situations in Military Research, the NSA, and the CIA. Once you know certain things, motivations can change.

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 16-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
@ Quest

You are right Quest i was going to ad that to my last post but forgot,

The truth is, the truth maybe something so terrible you would'nt share it with your worst enemy.

And in any case thier is no gurantee of infiltration as even the president is not told everything.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
what if...
we all had recorded the same ufo or alien being and uploaded it ASAP?
someone who had some files and posted them to the web and they could be veriffied as not a hoax?
it would have to be something extraordinary and would leave nothing to your imagination, but such things are hard to come by.
I would hope that it would be peaceful and informative but sometimes the truth hurts, and turns out the truth is just another lie, but I am hopefull sometime we are going to be amazed with something else.
just my 2 cents for what its worth.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
In my opinion, a forced and premature disclosure can be much worst than no disclosure for many reasons and besides whats the rush anyway?

Have you considered the global economic impact of such a disclosure? Have you considered the consequences? It's really mind boggling to say the least. All of our current systems are based on fosil fuels so the OPEC nations will suffer a complete economic collapse. And as if that was not enough we have to develop completely new prototypes of everything that functions/operates with free energy and then train people from scratch!

In one word:WORLD MAYHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, it would be very embarrasing for all governments involved in the coverup to admit of lying for over a century!

Even if you have the best intentions, disclosure must be a slow and gradual process so that people, the economy, religion, etc has time to adjust! Just like with everything else, and especially in this case, you cannot and should not expect change overnight! Instead, if you are sincerly interested in this subject like I am, keep researching and informing others as to the reality of ufos/aliens and eventually, when the time is right, disclosure will be disclosed!

By the way, I think hollywood and the video game manufacturers are doing a good job conditioning us! I just wish they moved a bit faster!

[edit on 16/1/07 by SkepticGreek74]

[edit on 16/1/07 by SkepticGreek74]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I hope that along with the know comes the good and the bad. Now I am sure ET are both good and bad, so if you want to hear the whole truth you had better be prepared for even the negative and scary stuff.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I hope that along with the know comes the good and the bad. Now I am sure ET are both good and bad, so if you want to hear the whole truth you had better be prepared for even the negative and scary stuff.

Yeah! From what I have read and seen not all entities are benevolent. The grays, draconians and reptilians certainly fall in the malevolent category and are the ones behind the abductions or at least where at some point in the past!

A lot of uniformed people don't know this and think that all aliens are here to help us evolve. Some are while some are not! According to the Krill papers(great source of information which I think is true) the federation aliens are the good guys and the empire-draco are the bad!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Who are the federation ailens? Nordics??

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
As to those immediate effects if disclosure confirms the existence of ET's.

Once the information is out that the gov't has 100% proof that ET's exist, or in Evangelical speak 'demons do exist and that's what the ET's are and they are now here on our planet amongst us', thousands upon thousands will join the ranks of the Evangelicals because most would not be able to see such beings as anything but demons. ET's are too far out of most people's frame of reference but the stuff that's in the bible is information most grew up with -- hence, they are able to identify with such information more so where they will be putting the existence of ET's within a biblical context. This would be the only way they would be able to emotionally and spiritually handle a disclosure such as this one. They would join the Evangelical movement because it's power structure and presence in U.S. politics is already well entrenched within our gov't.

I shudder to even contemplate what would happen next.

The ramifications of such an event occurring is unprecedented. It would be the end of our world as we know it.... at least here in the United States. For the Evangelicals, anyone who is not with them is with the devil ... even moreso than ever before! Subsiquently, this would eventually bring on a civil war in our country should there still be a 50/50 division of Evangelicals and those who are not members of that belief system. But it will be the Evangelicals who will be declaring that war should this occur and even before that, they would unhesitatingly resort to violence in any number of situations that would arise and they would justify all violence in the name of the Lord!

The structure of our entire governmental system would be completely dismantled and re-organized as a one-party entity....

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Approximatly 30 people were killed yesterday in what appears to be an attempt by domestic terrorists to overrun a top-secret military installation. Exact numbers were difficult to confirm due to military restrictions.
At approx. 7am yesterday, about 500 people attempted to invade a restricted military installation around the area of Groom Lake. Security personnel and sophistacted sensors detected them before they were in visual range, and moved to intercept them. After the terrorists repeatedly ignored orders to stop as well as several warning shots, security pesonell at the base were forced to open fireon the mob, killing about 30 people and wounding about 120. The rest surrendered and are currently being transported to a military instalation in Cuba for questioning.
The domestic terrorists were traced back to an internet discussion forum, AboveTopSecret, where it was discovered that site was used to recuit people into this terrorist organization. The site has been shut down and a complete list of its members was givin to military officials. When the White House learned of this fact, the President immediatly signed into law an emergency order that places huge restrictions and heavy regulations on the internet.
Many high-level govt officials are arguing that this is one more reason we need warrentless searches and heavier government oversight on the civilian population.

.......Thats if it even makes the papers.........

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
@ Tiloke

First of all, nobody would cross with 30 people, that IS insane. There would need to be THOUSANDS of protesters there for such an event WITH MEDIA COVERAGE there beforehand.

They are not going to slaughter thousands on national television and then try to call it terrorism. Furthermore the crowd does not have to ACTUALLY cross the line, just threaten it so they think so to get the media there. At worst they would put many guards at the border in riot gear to stop it from happening.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
And what whould that proove exactly? Theres a military base there?
No-ne doubts that there is a base there. If you don't cross the line than you can't do anything.

"Look , theres a bunch of guys in riot gear, I told you so"

" Boy you were right, theres aliens and UFOs and time-travel and everything else becasue theres some guys in riot-gear"

They WILL start shooting when you cross the line. are the thousands of people gonna just "sprint" through ten miles of bullets and mines and god knows what else? What if they get there and the door is locked? OH NO!
You think the media is going to run that with you? You actually think a media guy is going to cross a legal "we will shoot you" sign?

What are you going to tell the media to get them there?

"Ummm, Hi. me and a couple thousand people are gonna invade a top secret military instalation and we were wondering if you wanted to film it?"

I bet they call someone else as soon as they hang up on you.

This is truly a horrible idea. Mabye you just need to accept the fact that some things happen that you and me DONT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT. We are happy to go about our simple little lives without having to worry about thing like alien invasions or whatever else might be going on. Whats so hard about it. Eventually the truth will come out, It might not be in our lifetime, nut it WILL come out.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Take control of the news stations..like CNN,MSNBC, FOX..and air it all at the same time and do kind of like a V for Vendetta thing to get the message out to the people.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think this thread just took an ugly turn.......

"Take over the tv stations"? Than what? well the police would come, so you have to take over the police as well. Other military bases would support the Groom Lake facility, so we have to take those over as well....

Than we have , what? The military, media, and law enforcement, all under the control of the same entity........ How could we trust the information from a "source" like that? Besides the fact that MANY MANY ordinary armed citizens like myself would fight to keep that from happening.
Say it does work, Then what? Are all those people that took everything over just gonna go home?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Let me give it a nudge towards the realistic...

Why not just a march? Like, from the Black mailbox to the Groom Lake Main Gate. Invite the media, friends, neighbors, anybody who'll "Sit in" with the group on it's front gate? Big signs, singing songs, all those eccentrics that will dress up like aliens. The RVers, the Truckers, the HAMers. It'd be like a "Disclosure Sit-in and Tailgate Party!"

I'd go.

I'd make signs.

I'm 2 miles from Wisconsin, so I'll bring the bratwurst and beer.

Eh?

Cuhail

[edit on 1/16/2007 by Cuhail]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Right, and William Shatner will grandly walk up to the make shift stage and tell all of us to go "GET A LIFE for .... "

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'll call Bill tomorrow, he'll be thrilled to go, I'm sure.

Waaddaya? Chicken?

C'mon, pop-up camper and a Weber?

Couple of days in the desert?

Commaraderie?

C

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join