It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs/OVNIs and Rennaisance paintings !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The following website explains what all those things are

www.sprezzatura.it...

sorry guys theyre not UFOs , unless you think cardinals wear ufos on their heads -_-

Karl two of your favourites are explained on the 1st page. As stated on that site the ufo community likes to peddle extremely bad quality pictures on their websites to try and make people believe they are ufos.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
great site yeti !

this thread is a classic example of people seeing what they want to see.

what would make the UFO case stronger would be literary corroboration.

Are there any texts specifically referring to UFO's from the ancient times ?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
syrinx thanks for the reply, at least theres some people who appreciate the truth

its funny to look at some of the replies on this thread before i posted that link. I wish people would do some of their own research instead of blindly beleiving evrything they read on a ufo website.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I gurantee that extreterrestrials and UFO'S have existed sice the beggining of time.I think that they were the first creatures in the Universe

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Mattsev i agree that extra terrestrials do exist somehwere in the vastness of space & time,

however interstellar/galactic travel is more difficult for me to imagine. Some things for you to think about regarding your scenario.

If aliens/ufos have existed since the start of time then why hasnt the earth been colonized by them? the earth is 5 billion years old and has had a nice atmosphere of oxygen with plants for 500 million years. No sentient life until our ancestors maybe 3million years ago max. E.Ts have had a good 497 million years to colonize earth.

If we managed to travel to another planet like earth and there was no sentient life- just animals. i guarantee we would colonize that planet. Yet it hasnt happend to Earth. Lucky us!

[edit on 21-2-2007 by yeti101]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yeti -that is an interesting link -thanks for the post.
Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This is intriguing, you see the last pictures look like greys with a halo around them and people today who claim to have seen them say those greys have like green halo around them.
Weird.

Coincidences ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join