Don't go walking in the Australian Outback - You'll Disappear

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hey, this is ATS! What's with the weighing up of the probabilities?

Of course Murdoch is Innocent! He's been framed!
They know who the real killer is, but that will never be made public....

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ilandrah

I know this is an old thread, but i still think the killer is out there, how in the dead of night did Murdock know that a few meters down the road from the crime scene there was a place to hide the kombi? (had the killer planned to stop a van in the aproximate area? )How come there were no footprints of the killer looking for Johanne?, ( because the killer was barefooted)? who shot the dog at the campsite by the murder scene? Who lit the fire in the middle of the road? to later advise the couple sparks were coming from the van and they would have to stop. (another tourist reported the same ruse) How come the original "photo fit" differed so much from Murdock? lets face it his ears are a dead givaway. How come if it was Murdocks well trained dog, it couldnt find Johanne hiding in the bush? Murdocks dog was well cared for not the profile of a killer?. I reckon this was a premeditated joy killing to the extent that a grave or graves had already been prepared, by a ferral predator, who knows the outback and also knows the place is virtually ungovernable. It dosn't smell right to me.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join