It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

one way of proving dulce base existence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I was just wondering why hasn’t anyone tried using a ground penetrating radar to prove or disprove the dulce base myth. The dulce area isn’t a restricted military area so getting access to it wouldn’t be a problem

Has anyone thought of calling/emailing myth-buster and getting them to do it, since dulce base is suppose to be classified as a myth anyway.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
ground penetrating radars are slow , tedious to use [ esp over extended areas ] , subject to false returns

in short - not the panacea you seek

they work best when surveying small areas [ < 2 acres ] to confirm the presence of building foundations and walls / trenches

the area of the alledged " dulce DUMB " is vast and imprecise

lastly , should nothing be seen on the plots , bleivers would simply claim " the base si sheilded " or such

if you want to conduct an indepth < pun > seach - find the enterence .

the " its obscured by holographic projectors " excuse is utter twaddle

as small team of surveyers on foot , horse back , and trail bikes could make a mkI eyeball recce of every metre of possible locations in a matter of days

hint - the alleged enterance is at the end of a road

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hey, ATS's not too far from the Dulce area should give it ago, although weird things might happen to you after...........But who cares, get about 5 people together and go for it.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I would say bring a few heavily-armed divisions!

On a more serious note though, there is no way of entering this alleged base as it is miles underneath! Do some research and you will understand what I am talking about. The Dulce papers and Dulce book probably is the best scource of information available. Also, read about Phil Schneider!

Regards,

SkepticGreek74

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If Dulce really does exist and ETs run the place, do you really think they will let you find them? 5 heavily armed guys vs ET technology armed guards. If your really serious, then you'll need a platoon of heavily armed people willing to put their life on the line. If the Dulce wars story was true than even this way would be risky. The only way in would be overwhelming force, and if they are backed by the US military then even the platoon would get raped by lead. If you can get a platoon together, count me in, the truth must be found.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The only way in would be overwhelming force, and if they are backed by the US military then even the platoon would get raped by lead.

The only way in is thru the underground network as Phil Schneider so elogantly describes!

If you can get a platoon together, count me in, the truth must be found.

Are you really serious? Are you interested in commiting suicide?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
What state is the dulce base in? I heard it was supposed to be under a mesa but I seem to forget what state.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
its supposed to be in new mexico i belive

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think that this idea has a lot of merit. If we can use sound to map the structure of the sediments of the sea floor at depth, why not the structure of that particular region of New Mexico?

BUT, it'd be too expensive for an individual to do it. It'd be a relatively intensive project too, and what could it really ever do? It could never show that a base isn't there.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
dulce is not a places that you want to be you need a strategy with multipley people it a diffenet part of the base. I do not think that you do it since the security is beond area 51 and you will not every get on to the base land without being killed. try and die that what I sad.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I prefer to think that one has to subscribe to multiple conspiracy theories in order to rationalize their belief in a substantial underground facility at dulce.

Anytime folks need to invent one conspiracy after another to foster their desire you can pretty much write it off as fantasy.

Just stop, breath and think about the logistics of such an operation, and then come back and tell me the multiple reasons why or why not it would be possible to conduct in such secrecy (considering for most of the supporting conspiracies it would take THOUSANDS of people to have pulled them off).

Guys, don't just toss logic, reason and common sense over the side because this stuff is "cool to imagine" or you want it to be true. Doing so only serves to ensure stuff like this remains the laughable subject that it is today.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I do think that it is possble for a base to exist whered extra terrestrial intelligent life is presenet at the base is very mush beyoned me(remember that is possble for extraterrestrial civilizations to exist that does not mean than can visit us but there is extraterrestrial life in other part of the universe) but dulce base could just be a nuclear fallout bunker being use as a base these are very commen in Russia, the united kingdom and the united state. the face is that the base could exist but not all the story that are told about there are not all way true

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 2ded12

You missed my point. Where is the supporting, tell tale evidence of a substantial underground facility there? The only evidence is wild internet tales of things that ar hardly believable if you have your head on straight.

There is no real evidence of such as facility, but there is plenty of "evidence" made up to explain why there is no evidence. Sad.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2
Hey, ATS's not too far from the Dulce area should give it ago, although weird things might happen to you after...........But who cares, get about 5 people together and go for it.

Just a question. Where is ATS located? What do you classify as not too far?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudFossil

Originally posted by Selmer2

Just a question. Where is ATS located? What do you classify as not too far?

He means those forum members not too far from Dulce. You know, ATSers

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'd love to believe Phil Schneider, somehow he seems credible, on the other hand its pretty outlandish stuff he talked about. But I do "believe" there is a dulce base, and I also believe there are many other similiar bases of the like, but what I don't buy is the whole E.T. connection, the dulce war also seems very unlikely to me, even though Phil supposedly lost his fingers in the fight, but thats not evidence at all.

And in the end, as IgnoreTheFacts already stated, there is absolutely no physical evidence of the dulce base (although didn't phil have some artifacts of somekind?), and well, it will remain a myth or a tale, unless someone tries to infiltrate it from the inside, which would be a long way to go.... Being a ATS member makes you a "no go" for a job there.

I think ground penetrating radar will be too weak to reach the deepness of this alleged base, but its worth several tries.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Clairaudience]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
There is zero evidence supporting the existance of an underground base there. You can't tell me geologists wouldn't know it by now. My dad works with oil well digging and they would see that stuff easily.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown_one

actually getting access to the area is harder than you think....you need a native american guide just to get close and from what i hear IF you can find one that is willing to take you places, they skirt around on what it is you actually want to see and they are far from cheap.....so maybe that would be a problem....besides that fact i am not sure the native americans would just let you waltz up where ever you felt like it with pieces of machinery.....

just a thought

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
phill story is unaenble to tell his story with out showing off

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown_one

Just had that thought myself and found this thread on google

s&f

top topics

<<   2 >>

join