It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Castro Near Death!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Castro in Grave Condition!

Get ready to buy some cheap real estate in Cuba!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I wouldn't get ready to buy that real estate just yet. Though Fidel Castro is living in his final days or months, his brother Raul will take over. I don't know if the US will lift embargos at that point or wait for Raul to pass as well. I have a strong feeling they don't want any of the Castros getting credit for the recovery of that country.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Ahh and another twist,

The Doc now Denys saying that this is the state of him,

) -- A Spanish doctor who examined Cuban leader Fidel Castro last month told CNN he is not the source of a report in a Spanish newspaper that said Castro suffered from a serious infection of the large intestine and remains in serious condition.

Dr. Jose Luis Garcia Sabrido, chief of surgery at the public hospital Gregorio Maranon in Madrid, told CNN's Al Goodman Tuesday morning that any statement that did not come directly from Castro's doctors was "without foundation."

Dr. Garcia Sabrido said he stood by his statement made late last month in which he said Castro is recovering from his ailments and does not have cancer. At that time, Dr. Garcia Sabrido told reporters on Dec. 26 that Castro was doing "fantastically well" with his treatment.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I read the story and I have also read the denials. But the fact is that Castro was in seriously bad shape back in the summer and we haven't seen him since then. If he were really in good shape, he'd be showing off. He's notorious for holding speeches for 3 or 4 hours ... and if he were healthy he'd be attempting something to exercise his over-blown ego.

He's on his death bed. I betchya. I also think it's possible that he has died and that the people won't be told for a long time.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Is only a question of time for fidel now and the state of diplomatic relations between the u.s. and cuba is anyones guess.but whats interesting is how many american presidents he's outlived!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
I wouldn't get ready to buy that real estate just yet. Though Fidel Castro is living in his final days or months, his brother Raul will take over. I don't know if the US will lift embargos at that point or wait for Raul to pass as well. I have a strong feeling they don't want any of the Castros getting credit for the recovery of that country.

I beg to differ, Raul is a light weight, people won't be as forgiving of him as they were with his brother. He has made many enemies waiting for the right movement. Expect Choas and Violence soon after Fidel dies. Look what happen to Yugoslavia after Tito!

top topics

join