It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silverstine buy's Sear's Tower?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I just saw a video saying that Silverstein got his payout from the WTC buildings and then bought the Sear's Tower. Is this true?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Silverstein Properties (212) 490-0666
Signed a 99-year lease for the WTC complex six weeks before the attacks of 9/11/2001

The Sears Tower
233 S. Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60606

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
He does own the Sears Tower. He bought it in 2004 for over $800 mil.

www.realestatejournal.com...

www.searstower.org...

Do you have a link to the video?

IMO Larry was well in on the WTC attacks and got a huge payoff and investments in future projects, like the freedom tower.

Edit; You beat me too it, we must have been writing at the same time...

[edit on 15/1/2007 by ANOK]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
It's my theory that Silverstein has something on the American government, and is able to manipulate (blackmail) his way to what he wan'ts.
The fact the guy made a LOT of money from the 9/11 attacks is suspicious, to say the least, the fact that he has not re-built anything in the towers place,not even a trubute, is a disgrace and should be taken as a prototype of the nature of this man, and men like him.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
So the next ``terrorist`` attack will be against the Sears Tower. Great, at least we know where it's gonna be.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
i just hope the next terrorist attack doesn't happen in NewYork again. Me being Afghan my society looks at me like I'm the guilty one. The truth is their own government did it to them, yet they hate me because I look muslim. I hate this country but I'm too poor to move. I want to go to Dubai

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
^I hear ya mate!

Our whole system is run on peoples ignorance. As long as the state can keep the masses ignorant, the elite can continue it's process of raping the earth and it's people...

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
acctnosam-if you hate america so much, and youre so proud of being muslim why dont you move to some middle eastern country?

why must you so your hatrid towards the us and act as if your people so innocent

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
i don't "hate" america I never did, but i don't like being here anymore. I didn't have a problem with America until people starting pointing the finger at me. Why don't I move? I was born here and Im still in college, I dont have money to move. But believe me when I get some money I'm gone. And I'm not a hardcore muslim its just f'ed up that they're the kind of people we are at war with.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by acctnosam]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Honestly, America is turning into a 3rd world country. It's better if I move, there is no future here but constant hate towards eachother. Blacks hate every culture, whites hate every other culture, chinese stick with their own culture, and you're right muslim's stay with their own culture. America is a sham, it is not a melting pot. It's more like putting people that hate eachother together and telling them to live together. One of my theories is that they invited all the foreigners into this country in the first place because they knew that it would divide the country from within, all they needed was a person to blame, 911 came and they blamed the brown people.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by acctnosam
Blacks hate every culture, whites hate every other culture, chinese stick with their own culture, and you're right muslim's stay with their own culture.

I beg your pardon? Blacks hate every culture, whites hate every other culture?
Do you really believe this? so all whites and blacks are bad right? I don't know if anything is wrong with America but something is definately wrong with you.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Honestly, America is turning into a 3rd world country. It's better if I move, there is no future here but constant hate towards eachother. Blacks hate every culture, whites hate every other culture, chinese stick with their own culture, and you're right muslim's stay with their own culture. America is a sham, it is not a melting pot. It's more like putting people that hate eachother together and telling them to live together. One of my theories is that they invited all the foreigners into this country in the first place because they knew that it would divide the country from within, all they needed was a person to blame, 911 came and they blamed the brown people.
This is not ths same America as it once was.It does'nt matter what color you are.We are all human beings with a soul.The sooner people that have opinions like this figure this out the better off America and the whole world will be.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
acctnosam,

Your shots against United States and its people are uncalled for if you hate it get out, one less anti-american scum will make this a better place to live. You can say you were born here but you are so against it. There is Americans that believe that same as you and threaten to leave all the time but most if not all are still here, so do they really hate it or are they a part of something bigger.

I have heard Canadian actors say the same thing and immigrants, illegal or not ...We have come here for the American dream, but then quickly speak agianst america. The actors say they want to leave, but yet this is were they make the money so they keep there ass parked here.

Im actually tired of it all, get out!

I say:

Jane Fonda & John Kerry should be arrested for Treason!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Whatever, I take it all back. Sorry I don't hate America! I'm happy to # in a toilet that flush's! lol

I guess when you live in America you gotta fight when the leaders say so.
Electoral college elect's the President. We pledge our allegience to them all. Whatever they say is right. What fools we are to even speak of conspiracies. Whether it is a conspiracy or not, we must blindly follow the will of the government.

what a foooool i am.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
So the next ``terrorist`` attack will be against the Sears Tower. Great, at least we know where it's gonna be.

OK, so maybe my tin-foil hat is a bit too tight, But...

The same guy who makes a killing by buying the World Trade Center just before it gets destroyed now owns another of the tallest building/icons in the US.

In a city that was the subject, not too long ago of a a potential terrorist attack on its stadium.

A stadium located very near to one of the largest ports in the US. A port responsible for the distribution of a large portion of the food and produced by the nation's heartland.

And BTW, Chicago is Also home to one of the world's busiest commercial airports: O'Hare International. Which has recently experienced a bit of Unusual activity of its own (that the Government seems none too eager to investigate, at least publicly).

And then there is the Illinois state Senator who has just taken the first steps toward running for the Presidency in 2008; a Democrat, and "a man of Color", who some fear (and others, hope) might just shake things up in Washington like never before.

And then there is Iran, and Israel's fear of an Iranian ascendancy to regional power. And Russian oil billionaires living in exile in Israel.

Billionaires who might have som kind of connection to a certain former Russian FSB agent living in London, who was mysteriously poisoned to death by exposure to radioactive Polonium-210.

Polonium-210, of course has been known to be used as part of the triggering system for tactical nuclear weapons produced by the Russians.

Who have invested in the Iranian oil production.

And the band plays on.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Take away a man's food and watch him get angry and sad

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Atleast he does not own the 2,000 foot Chicago Spire which is now having its' foundation poured about a mile east of the Trump Tower.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Honestly, America is turning into a 3rd world country.

Well, it was never this bad. In my opinion, there has been a tremendous tide of immigrants into America over the last 25 years and most of "them" are from 3rd world countries. I remember in the 1960's this country was predominantly white. As more races and cultures have poured in over the last 25 years, the tensions have escalated. Most of the new immigration has no desire to assimilate with current Americans. They pocket off into their own neighborhoods. They want the American dream, but not the "Americans" that come with it.

Blacks hate every culture, whites hate every other culture, chinese stick with their own culture, and you're right muslim's stay with their own culture.

You have to be careful here. As a white male I could just as easily turn this around and say, "What happened to the predominantly white America I grew up in? Blacks hate whites, mexicans hate the blacks, muslims hate Americans, asians stick to their own cause they're snobs, and whites are just trying to get away from it all (which is why we keep moving further away from the city)." Is this true? Hope not. It's all relative to who you are and your perspective on the world. Truly, I don't think we were all meant to mix and live together. Hence, our different languages, religions and skin colors. It has been proven in the past that when you mix these up it often produces hostility and war.

America to me is a melting pot, and heck, lately it's a pressure cooker too.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by rocknroll]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Acctnosam. I guess you know hatred when you see it, cause you are sure spewing enough of it.

If you paid any attention at all you would notice that most people have a problem with radical islam, not the average every day muslim who just wants to be left alone. Not to say there aren't people who lump all Muslims into one group and declare them the "Enemy", because there are. They are just as mistaken as you are when you lump all of us into one Muslim hating group. You're Muslim? I really couldn't care less. I have little or no use for most religions.

America is a 3rd world nation? It's fairly obvious you've never been to one. Go live for a while in one then say America's one. I would venture to guess you'll moderate your tone a mite.

new topics

top topics

join