It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bush Interview 60 minutes (full Transcript)

page: 3
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
So there are pictures of him, and other members of his family participating in satanic rituals? I'd be interested to see this evidence.


No you wouldn't. If you would, you would have found this evidence already, and the connections between the skull and bones, nazis, and satanic cults.

Open your eyes, "wide open"




posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If more people spent more time looking at ALL the evidence that is OPENLY avaliable on the internet, more people would realize the truth.Sadly, most others out their are simply too tied-up in their own lives, too busy working, simply don't care, etc etc to have the TIME to scour over the facts regarding the possibility of an inside job.Unlike the few of us out here,like myself, whom spend hours and hours sifting through the evidence,who i'd refer to as educated to make judgement,the ones that still don't see the truth will allways continue to deny, as it's a safety-net for them.



posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
Being a skeptical sorta fellow, I don't tend like to jump to conclusions, unless I see some strong evidence. Hearsay, randomly compiled non related facts, etc.. aren't very convincing to me.


The fact that you cannot see gw up on stage is irrelavent!!! What you should be concerned with is the FACT that the people that run this country and get behind a podium saying god this and god that trying to push themselves off as sympathetic with this countries "christian" values "entertains" themselves by mock child sacrifices and worshop of a giant owl and general debauchery such as urinating everywhere rampant homosexuality and the fact that their symbolism is EVERYWHERE in washington dc. in other words the guy that watches kiddy porn is just as sick as the guy that made it!!!!!



posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The thing that disturbs me about george is that it seems like he's starting to hide more and more. The only times we hear from our ruler is when he does carefully scripted speeched or when he's dealing with carefully screened people. This is like being ruled by Max Headroom without the humor.



posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
The thing that disturbs me about george is that it seems like he's starting to hide more and more. The only times we hear from our ruler is when he does carefully scripted speeched or when he's dealing with carefully screened people. This is like being ruled by Max Headroom without the humor.


We all know politicians use image engineers, but the really good ones make it seem as if they have less impact on their employer.

what im saying is that maybe george is still being the usual george, and his image engineers are just lax, or distancing themselves from him. Afterall, hes ALWAYS been around screened people and hes ALWAYS read carefully scripted speeches.


Originally posted by Iwasneverhere


The fact that you cannot see gw up on stage is irrelavent!!! What you should be concerned with is the FACT that the people that run this country and get behind a podium saying god this and god that trying to push themselves off as sympathetic with this countries "christian" values "entertains" themselves by mock child sacrifices and worshop of a giant owl and general debauchery such as urinating everywhere rampant homosexuality and the fact that their symbolism is EVERYWHERE in washington dc. in other words the guy that watches kiddy porn is just as sick as the guy that made it!!!!!


Regardless of what politicians say, God has no place with them when speaking of country matters. As for the AJ video, ive seen it and im not impressed. There is no clear picture as to who the hooded figures are.

YES US and World leaders are memebers of such a group and POSSIBLY have partaken in such a ritual, in part or whole. But i still acert there is no way to tell if GWB is one of them, or if cheney is one of them, and so on.

And the homosexuality remark made no sense. What difference does it make if bush is gay or not? For that matter, I missed the point of the kiddy porn remark...can you clarify what you ment?

To Order Out Of Chaos and tha stillz:

I can only assume you mean the truth of the NWO. My personal opinion is that the world populous has more to fear from Global Capitalism and Free Trade then from some shadowhand One World Government cracking a whip over our heads.

Historically speaking, the rich and ruling class consolidate power to do what exactly? To gain wealth and keep there luxourious estates operating. Why whould these elites throw away centuries imperialism (tried and true to form) for a theorietical NWO system?

It seems to me that Global capitalism as a system has more to lose from the NWO than to gain.

My final thoughts of the NWO lay with the enforcement of such policies. Yes being in the army and whatever other branch of military comes with brainwashing techniques approved by the state. but not every soldier, no matter how trained has had they're conscience completely removed. You really think that the USMC and Army are just waiting at their bases to move out and crack down on the civilian population without a single fore or after thought? Id say most of the people in those branches have families, so why would they be so ready to arrest, harrass, torture and murder similar families? The government would have to do a hell of a job in creating a very strong war mentality in their soldiers. But even still i find it hard to believe that these same soldiers would slaughter their own citizens because some beaurocrat says so.

But then again, maybe i dont have a grasp on what the NWO is capable of doing, and what their goals are and how they plan on accomplishing them.
Im always willing to learn so if anyone can let me in on the secret...



posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm not American, but i find it very odd to see anti-Bush protests even in our little villages here in the UK.It's sad that you Americans can't do more, really it is.When's the last time you heard GWB saying God Bless America???
He (and his cums) are taking America for a ride, while laughing in your faces, s'n-word'ing at all the cashmoney the've made out of, what is, an illigal war.
I pray that Democrats gets in next time, or we'll need more than God to sort out the mess.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Order Out Of Chaos]



posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Order Out Of Chaos
I'm not American, but i find it very odd to see anti-Bush protests even in our little villages here in the UK.It's sad that you Americans can't do more, really it is.When's the last time you heard GWB saying God Bless America???
He (and his cums) are taking America for a ride, while laughing in your faces, s'n-word'ing at all the cashmoney the've made out of, what is, an illigal war.
I pray that Democrats gets in next time, or we'll need more than God to sort out the mess.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Order Out Of Chaos]


Im not American either. US reactionary politics just seem so simple to me I like to spread the word.

I think you might be a little confused. I do not support imperialism or reactionary politics.

You and I are basically argueing the same thing, but you a little farther to the conspiracy side, and me more towards observing the policy side...i guess is how you could put it.

You see a conspiracy of Global proportions and a One World Government, i see a simpler answer for US interventionism Worldwide: To protect Capitalism and Captal investment.

Oh and i think Americans CAN do something about it if they start analyzing their leaders forgien policies. Give them credit, the American people have overcome the crushing weight of unrestricted capitalism in the 1800's. They fought back and made some powerfull Democratic gains against corporate power, such as the 8 hour work day, child labour laws, pensions and healthcare. They just need to look around the world a little more, and I think this mess in Iraq and the possibility of Iran have helped them do just that.

thats all i was really trying to say.



posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
I hate to nitpick but can you single out what US law made the iraq war illegal?

Im not saying it wasnt wrong and Immoral, but the senate (and congress if im not mistaken) OKed the invasion


Ive really got to ask,
but why do all americans think that because the US Governemnt said 'lets invade' it makes it legal?

The Senate, and congress, if im not mistaken... are part of the US government.
Correct?

So when people say this war was illegial, what makes you think that simply because 'YOUR' government says its legal, that the WORLD takes it to be legal?

Its like a default inscripted in your brains at birth.

As soon as someone mentions the words 'Illegial War' You straight away defend it with ' our congress approved of it '

Well whoop, that means NOTHING.
Wheres the logic?
Your saying, because YOUR governemnt, the ones who are INVADING and OCCUPYING say its legal, must mean it is.
Gee, Hitler and the Nazi's come to mind.

This war, on the INTERNATIONAL stage, is ILLEGIAL and goes against what 'free/democratic' nations believe.

So stop trying to say this war was LEGAL, because the US Government said so. They are the ones committing the illegial act ffs.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Agit8dChop]



posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
The thing that disturbs me about george is that it seems like he's starting to hide more and more. The only times we hear from our ruler is when he does carefully scripted speeched or when he's dealing with carefully screened people. This is like being ruled by Max Headroom without the humor.


I agree, the big difference between todays leaders, and the leaders of past..
Is the leaders of past answered and spoke off the ball 'some times'

Bush's speaches are so staged, so prepared in length that you know instantly if something harsh needs to be said, it definately WONT be.



posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I thought it was pretty clear that what I was saying was basically what difference does it make if they are participating in it or just watching it. it is just as bad either way IMO. and if god has no place there as you say (and I'm not disagreeing) then why do they always mention his name. because they want you to feel like your government shares your beliefs. well they dont



posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tha stillz

Originally posted by BlueRaja
So there are pictures of him, and other members of his family participating in satanic rituals? I'd be interested to see this evidence.


No you wouldn't. If you would, you would have found this evidence already, and the connections between the skull and bones, nazis, and satanic cults.

Open your eyes, "wide open"





No really, if there's real proof that any of this is true, I would like for someone to show me the evidence. I'm pretty sure there's plenty of politicians and journalists that would like the exclusive on that too.



posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iwasneverhere

Originally posted by BlueRaja
Being a skeptical sorta fellow, I don't tend like to jump to conclusions, unless I see some strong evidence. Hearsay, randomly compiled non related facts, etc.. aren't very convincing to me.


The fact that you cannot see gw up on stage is irrelavent!!! What you should be concerned with is the FACT that the people that run this country and get behind a podium saying god this and god that trying to push themselves off as sympathetic with this countries "christian" values "entertains" themselves by mock child sacrifices and worshop of a giant owl and general debauchery such as urinating everywhere rampant homosexuality and the fact that their symbolism is EVERYWHERE in washington dc. in other words the guy that watches kiddy porn is just as sick as the guy that made it!!!!!


Show me some evidence, and from multiple corroborating sources(i.e. all your sources can't be from Alex Jones. There has to be other sources saying the same thing(and not other sources on his site). There's a lot of assertions made around here with the foregone conclusion that they're fact. I want to see strong, credible evidence, that would be admissable in a court of law, and not just in the court of opinion.



posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
I hate to nitpick but can you single out what US law made the iraq war illegal?

Im not saying it wasnt wrong and Immoral, but the senate (and congress if im not mistaken) OKed the invasion


Ive really got to ask,
but why do all americans think that because the US Governemnt said 'lets invade' it makes it legal?

The Senate, and congress, if im not mistaken... are part of the US government.
Correct?

So when people say this war was illegial, what makes you think that simply because 'YOUR' government says its legal, that the WORLD takes it to be legal?

Its like a default inscripted in your brains at birth.

As soon as someone mentions the words 'Illegial War' You straight away defend it with ' our congress approved of it '

Well whoop, that means NOTHING.
Wheres the logic?
Your saying, because YOUR governemnt, the ones who are INVADING and OCCUPYING say its legal, must mean it is.
Gee, Hitler and the Nazi's come to mind.

This war, on the INTERNATIONAL stage, is ILLEGIAL and goes against what 'free/democratic' nations believe.

So stop trying to say this war was LEGAL, because the US Government said so. They are the ones committing the illegial act ffs.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Agit8dChop]



Under international law the US led invasion of iraq has been classified as an Illegal war, yet no sactions are led against the US. No international maneuvors were made to stop the US leaders from persuing their war, why? Maybe because the UN/INTL community are just about of Apes banging their chest and scoffing about whats to be done.

I think it should be pretty obvious that US leaders dont care what the international community says is legal or not, they do as they please because they can. My point about congress and senate OKing the war resolution was miscommunicated and undercommunicated completely by my side.

Congress and Senate OKed the resolutions, the international community did not. What Americans SHOULD do is to get congress and Senate that see eye to eye with the international community, or at the very least, considers what the INTL community has to think.

IMO all wars, unless it is an armed struggle of an oppressed people, are illegal.

And finally, I think Americans should take offense to your baby comment. There are a lot of free thinkgs and progressives in the US who have been outspoken and agitated against the attrition of that country.

Id say contrary to popular belief, more Americans have a social conscience then you think, you may be just caught in the stigma of "stupid americans dont care..."



GT100FV
I have to agree with you, this claim is thrown around a lot with the only evidence being a shakey video and a jump in logic.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by InSpiteOf]



posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
what do you actually need evidence of? that gw is a member or that he actually participates on stage.



posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRGERBIK
This interview is made to make him look good or spike his approval ratings? Read his answers and reflect for a minute how detatched this man is.


This is the highlight of the entire conversation for me. This quote alone is the sum of disregard for the other branches of government:



PELLEY: Do you believe as commander-in-chief you have the authority to put the troops in there no matter what the Congress wants to do?

BUSH: In this situation, I do, yeah. Now, I fully understand they could try to stop me from doing it. But I made my decision, and we're going forward


Yep. Congress could try to keep more Americans from going to war in iraq, but it is of no consequence. President Bush has made his decision, Congress and the people's opinions are not a variable. We are going forward, because he has made the decision to do so.



posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Part of being a leader means doing what you think is right, regardless of popular opinion. Taking a poll before every decision isn't leadership- that's called indecision. As Command in Chief, he has the authority to do things that aren't popular( and that doesn't mean that they are illegal, or above his authority).



posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GT100FV
Part of being a leader means doing what you think is right, regardless of popular opinion. Taking a poll before every decision isn't leadership- that's called indecision. As Command in Chief, he has the authority to do things that aren't popular( and that doesn't mean that they are illegal, or above his authority).


True, very true.

However, decisions that were, and are still illegal have been made, which in turn have led us to where we are now, with less options available.

I concede, this is in part opinion, and is in part simply truth.

But, you are most certainly right when you say:
"Part of being a leader means doing what you think is right, regardless of popular opinion. Taking a poll before every decision isn't leadership- that's called indecision."

I'll piggyback a little and say this:

Taking a poll before every decision isn't leading, it's following.

I believe your points, and your arguement is a valid and logical way of considering the facts.

thanks for sharing your thoughts,
john







 
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join