It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bush Interview 60 minutes (full Transcript)

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Who is still for this man?

The man has no plan and has completely lost it. This interview was approved by "ADMINISTRATION" Can they not see how bad this makes him look and how confused and myopic?

www.cbsnews.com...


SO, who's still for this man? I want a tally of all the people who are now walking away,never with him and still with him. This man is not a Leader, he's a walking disaster for the military and the american people.



This interview is made to make him look good or spike his approval ratings? Read his answers and reflect for a minute how detatched this man is. Stop drinking the Kool Aid, people. This man will not keep you safe and they have no freaking plan other than to create chaos wherever they roam. And every american soldier and civilian in Middle Eastern sand now has a target on his back.

And it's not just going to be a "terrorist" or a "insurgent" that will want them dead. It's tribal revenge,look it up.




posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
dont understand why bush, or even better AMERICA is always the brunt of everyones hatrid for the war in iraq...



why dont you bash the leaders of all the other countries who have troups in iraq? englad, austailia, etc....



posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hes either delusional or brilliant. I still havnt figured out which.

And to the above poster that wonders why no other world leaders are getting a backlash about the war...

John Howard will lose the upcoming Australian election because of that war. Bush isn't the only one.

But i do think Bush should be held accountable. After 9/11 he declared his war on terror and was the driving force behind it. You can only blame who is responsible, and it was him.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by fooffstarr]



posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
yes, but lets say this plan wasnt orchestrated by george and his men, any other president in his situation would of startedthis war on terror...


guaranteed with afghanistan maybe not with iraq but saddam had to be dealt with, and who is going to have to do it? the us


no matter what happens the usa is in a lose lose situation it just annoys me



posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
dont understand why bush, or even better AMERICA is always the brunt of everyones hatrid for the war in iraq...



why dont you bash the leaders of all the other countries who have troups in iraq? englad, austailia, etc....



MAYBE... I mean ... MAYBE.... a BIG maybe.. lol


because AMERICA and Bush " Started " it? .. perhaps.. just maybe? ..



posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
But started it for what? Everyone says oil, and although that may help America it does not help the presidents financial situation at all....right?


I find it hard to believe that he would kill 3000 americans in those buildings



posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
But started it for what? Everyone says oil, and although that may help America it does not help the presidents financial situation at all....right?


I find it hard to believe that he would kill 3000 americans in those buildings


its a zionist agenda... it's relgion driven.. its much more than that.. its about destablizing america..

look up america.. amerika the land of the snakes/serpents..



posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
why would the us president want to disrupt america? please tell me



posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
My fingers aren't that nimble right now...

but lets just crack it up to family lineage and direct effect.

It will impact the world to such a degree ... I think the world will eventually become a more sophisticated place... provided the crazies are over-thrown soon after or right before the spit hits the fan..

Religion is truly a stupendous human creation... Great stories, excellently portrayed scenarios and teachings.... but not something to kill over, nor to believe in foolishly..
Just like america(cia) can erect presidents in other countries .. other places can make/erect presidents in america...

[edit on 1/15/2007 by PuRe EnErGy]



posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I do agree with you on how religions ruin countries (thats sorta what you meant right?)


thats why i believe in no religion, all too hokey for me



posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
I do agree with you on how religions ruin countries (thats sorta what you meant right?)


thats why i believe in no religion, all too hokey for me



It most definately has its place... but it should have NO control.. but it DOES ... the Vatican recieves the payments for the White House.. I may be mistaken.. but I know that they are closely tied especially due to the Bush family and the "Royal Blood lines" ... a stupid belief system... imo

if you trace back some of the key names you'll find they go back to very horrible families... responsible for horrible attrocities.

[edit on 1/15/2007 by PuRe EnErGy]



posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I can swear by the many words on this forum that if I knew no better, George Bush is the end all be all of the American economy.

Do not turn this into a popularity contest with "approval ratings". The man was elected president, not you, not I, so be it.



posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
GWB irked me with this 60 minutes interview. He couldn't watch the gruesome video of the Saddam hanging; yet he had no compunction about signing death sentences when he was Governor of Texas.

I've been aware of this site for a long time, but never really investigated it until now.

IMO, GWB really screwed up, when he went to Jordan and was stood up by the Iraqi Prime Minister. Cheney went to Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Royal Family is personal friends with the Bush Family. King Abdullah told Cheney if the US pulled out of Iraq, he would send in his own troops.

GWB has us in some serious trouble.



posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soitenly
I can swear by the many words on this forum that if I knew no better, George Bush is the end all be all of the American economy.

Do not turn this into a popularity contest with "approval ratings". The man was elected president, not you, not I, so be it.


President he may be, but GWB still must reckon with the checks and balance system.



posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiamondDot
GWB irked me with this 60 minutes interview. He couldn't watch the gruesome video of the Saddam hanging; yet he had no compunction about signing death sentences when he was Governor of Texas.

I've been aware of this site for a long time, but never really investigated it until now.

IMO, GWB really screwed up, when he went to Jordan and was stood up by the Iraqi Prime Minister. Cheney went to Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Royal Family is personal friends with the Bush Family. King Abdullah told Cheney if the US pulled out of Iraq, he would send in his own troops.

GWB has us in some serious trouble.


Watch the whole video?

He's trying to not seem as aggressive as he used to... don't be fooled.. lol

gosh people are so easy.. makes me want to use NLP against people too.. but too bad I'm not an ass..



posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
yes, but lets say this plan wasnt orchestrated by george and his men, any other president in his situation would of startedthis war on terror...


guaranteed with afghanistan maybe not with iraq but saddam had to be dealt with, and who is going to have to do it? the us


no matter what happens the usa is in a lose lose situation it just annoys me


you said it right.
Any other president would of taken NOTICE of the vast intellegence ABOUT an impending attack and taken ACTION to prevent.
Bush, did nothing. he realised the benefits of such an attack.
Any other preident, would of rushed afghan immediatley, totally blitz alqaeda and taken them instantly, paraded them to the world and executed them.
Bush, waited weeks, then let him 'slip' past, so he still to this day taunts and provokes this 'war on terror'
Any other president wuold of tried hard to mend ties with existing radical nations, understanding the vulnerability of a nation if ill-feelings were left unchecked.
BUSH, decided to label enemies directly, he decided to isolate and cut off ALLIES. He decided to exchange the american dream, for the corporate sham.
Any other president WOULDNT of knowingly portrayed FALSE evidence against IRAQ, any other president wouldnt of lied to the world, gone against the UN, and ILLEGIALLY invaded and occupied a foreign land.
Any other president wouldnt of ensured his 'friends' and 'corporate masters' DONT profit from war, and dont issue the terms of the financial stake.
Bush, allowed his corproate right hand man to influence the war specifically so he could profit of it.


Your right, any other president MAY of done the same.
But unforuntealy, its GW and CO that have committed this haneous illegial act against a soverieng nation, that has done NOTHING, but cause Pain, suffering, death, torment, torture and ensured the WESTERN world forever remains less secure.

Thankyou for following GW, will you follow him to the gallows too ?



posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
But started it for what? Everyone says oil, and although that may help America it does not help the presidents financial situation at all....right?


I find it hard to believe that he would kill 3000 americans in those buildings


3000 lives means nothing to the american government, especially in a time of war, or corporate profits.

And plus, its 3000 on sept 11, 3000 ( supposidly ) from the iraq war
and thast just YOUR citizens.

I mean christ, he refuses to even achnowledge all the innocent iraqi's his decision has slaughtered.

The cheapest thing in baghdad is a life, atleast that has some value.

I bet they dont even have a 'value' when the president makes decisions.



posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Watching this, I have a little bit more respect for Bush.

He seemed collected and calm. My intuition tells me that he is not the villain some make him out to be. He just seems like some poor gullible pawn.



posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by coronamoz
Watching this, I have a little bit more respect for Bush.

He seemed collected and calm. My intuition tells me that he is not the villain some make him out to be. He just seems like some poor gullible pawn.


Replace "poor gullible pawn" with "rich gullible pawn" and you've got it in one.


As to the interview, same old bumbling rhetoric we've been hearing for the last 5 years. No surprises.

I must say though, it continues to baffle me how a guy like that just happens to be in control of the Worls most powerful nation.

Simply amazing


[edit on 12/06/2005 by kojac]



posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Bush is not fit to herd cattle, lets face it they wanted a puppet president and had to setlle for a buffoon.

Race, whats the difference between Hitler, Stalin, Moa, Polpot, Saddam, Iddy Amin, Bush and Blair, there's no difference there all men and all murderers.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join