It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Troop Increase for Building Cities on other Planets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I posted this in another existing thread but I thought it might get more exposure as a new topic. I want to list my reference URLs first:

The Mars Records
www.themarsrecords.com...

Clearing sessions with a biofeedback meter where a man regained hidden memories of military service on Mars, Time travel, Killing with Remote Viewing, Mind control, and Military and Alien Abductions.

ATS Discussion of The Mars Records:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

ATS Discussion: "Is there a Star-Gate/Alien Tech in Iraq? The REAL reason for the invasion?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok I have been thinking a lot about this whole Mars Base city and the recollections of Michael from the Mars Records document.

If there really is a Stargate in Iraq, do you think that might explain why Bush wants to send another 20,000 troops there and is intending to increase the U.S. military by an additional 90,000?

If they are sending boatloads of our troops to Mars (or some other planet) in order to build new civilizations, they would probably need to increase the number of troops.

The only hitch in this theory is that if they have the ability to send the troops back to Earth to the date and time that they left, no one would notice they were even gone. It's a thought but I'm not going to let that derail my theory.

What if Earth is being transformed for aliens to live here (using chemtrails and other weather-modifying tools) and our government is setting up civilizations on other planets so they can "blow this popsicle stand" when the time is right.

Any thoughts on this?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Lets say you were theoretically sending personnel to a secret base on Mars....what would be the criteria?

Mine would be:
1. Single men and women
2. Persons with almost no family (especially close family)
3. Those whose only friends are similar persons
4. Trained in civillian/construction applications as well.

With exception of the last point, this isn't the "average" soldier, so this would be something you'd assemble from all over (and probably all branches), and certainly not in a quickie callback to service. Therefore no, I think this buildup is exactly what it is claimed to be...too little, too late, a waste of time and resources, and ultimately, self-defeating.

We have a man who is supposed to be our "representative" engaging in actions that over 70% of voters disagree with, and I can't simply believe that we're not more up in arms than we are. Sorry for the political bent...but no, I don't think they're going to Mars...though we'd be better off if they were.....

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I read the Mars Records too...very interesting stuff...

You just can't say either way if that is real, or if it's a well thought out hoax.

There are people that are twisted enough, and have enough time on their hands these days to perpetrate any number of hoaxes. Take Scientology...lol...OK, no offense to any practitioners...it was an easy target...moving on...

According to the Mars story, however, there are human civilizations already on Mars. The guy from the Mars records talks all about them...

So given that, I'd say there is no need to increase troops there. There's already plenty...

By the way, Duncan O'Finioan states (I believe) in his Project Camelot interview, that "we" are on Mars as well. He says that there are "beings" that are in stasis, or asleep, or something to that effect, that he fears our people over there are going to wake up...you should listen to his interview if you already haven't. It's interesting stuff...

Also, Gary McKinnon, the guy that hacked into NASA's and the government's computers found info on "non-terrestrial" military personnel...He's also interviewed on Project Camelot.

It seems more than likely that we're already there, and have been for a while. As more and more of this comes out, the picture that seems to be emerging is that we've been on Mars for at least, probably, four decades if not more...

Of course I haven't been, so I don't really know for sure...hahaha

P.S. with regard to the story that a stargate, or other technology might have been our reason for attacking Iraq, I'd say you never know - however, because of the breakneck pace with which Bush has pushed very unConstitutional legislation through - almost like a program to create a dictatorship - I'd say this play for power may have been the primary reason...but you never know...I like the stargate theory...hehe

[edit on 15-1-2007 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I posted previously in the Skunk Works forum on the possibility of Bush's involvement in the terraforming of Earth. It is an intriguing idea to say the least. Although I still believe him to be just a puppet, or spoke in the wheel, of the real puppetmasters.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Here's the link to my thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16-1-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
IIf there really is a Stargate in Iraq, do you think that might explain why Bush wants to send another 20,000 troops there and is intending to increase the U.S. military by an additional 90,000?

It could also be a lot simpler than that. Your president may want to send more troops because insurgency in Iraq is out of control and everybody fears that a civil war will follow soon if authority is not enforced quickly. But I recon some may find this theory too "out there" to be believed.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
the president is an idiot. their made the war the way it is so the companies that are rebuilding Iraq have more work get more money from the taxpayers. Why is it that the people running USA have financial ties to companies that a profiting of the war dont you find that a bit strange?

By sending more troops all its going to do is make the war last longer so they can make more money. and make Iraq an even worse place to live it.

That's how simple it is.

top topics

join