It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come and GET ME!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
come and get me, i want to leave this world, i want to see what is out there or at least drop in and say hi

why dont aliens aproach people who want to believe in them to start a relationship with the humans who are most likely not to freak out on them?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
why dont aliens aproach people who want to believe in them to start a relationship with the humans who are most likely not to freak out on them?

They do.

Your title leaves alot to be desired.. but I smiled.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
wouldnt that be like reaching into an ants nest and hoping to pull one out that doesn't bite?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well I have of course no idea but I guess the obvious and most logical answer to that question would be - because they're not interested in establishing a relationship with the humans and they preffer the ones that freak out.

Or maybe they just hate the clingy type humans. Give them a ride and they'll never shut up.

Or because maybe they just don't exist. That possibility - for me at least - is still plausible.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I also started a thread like this once, I would also like to leave this world and meet beings from other planets! The only rule is that they don't hurt me or make me afraid on purpose.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
The only rule is that they don't hurt me or make me afraid on purpose.

That sounds kind of selfish
If I was to give you an interstellar trip on my spacecraft for free I'd at least reserve the right to poke you annoyingly all the way.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i hope they find you... and anally probe you until the cows come home!

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Maybe the people they have picked up didn't freak out, but now they are so paranoid or expectant of the ET's that they look and seem Crazy!

I think it would be cool to meet some aliens and go for a ride in their ship but only if I get to ask them questions about themselves in return for them asking me questions about Humankind.

I'd tell them that there are alot of guys on ATS who want to meet with them...

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Any individual who believes they are more important than the entirety of their own species knowing the truth is probably not morally nor ethically prepared to put the needs of other species over their own personal wants.

you want to take a trip. you want to leave us.

Perhaps they don't want to traverse great distances for just one person, or a small percentage.

Perhaps they traverse great distances to be friends with entire planets.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i'm not trying to say i'm special i just want to go and get the hell out of this plannet before it goes to hell.

So far i loved all the responses i got on this tread

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Any individual who believes they are more important than the entirety of their own species knowing the truth is probably not morally nor ethically prepared to put the needs of other species over their own personal wants.

you want to take a trip. you want to leave us.

Perhaps they don't want to traverse great distances for just one person, or a small percentage.

Perhaps they traverse great distances to be friends with entire planets.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I hope they take every one on this plane but me, my friends, and a real hot girl. Because then i could do what ever the heck i wanted to do.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalilamahammer
I hope they take every one on this plane but me, my friends, and a real hot girl. Because then i could do what ever the heck i wanted to do.

so what are you going to do if your firends take the girl for themselves

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Yeah, I feel I have other family out there, that I haven't seen in a while.

There is still good here on earth, but it would be great to be able to step off in the event of a catastrophy.

Troy

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   

come and get me, i want to leave this world, i want to see what is out there or at least drop in and say hi

Look man, if your brave (not like me) and you really want to see them, then take these steps I can't prove if these things work but these are all over the net, try all of them at once and pleaze get back to me if they work.

1. Get within a 200 mile radius of an airforce base that has had alledged contact with ET's (If you can't don't worry)

2. Find the most secluded area around, a large park or outskirt.

3. Stay there awake at 2.00am to 5.00am

4. Now that you are they camping (no tents) you need a 1 or 2 reasonable sized quartz crystals with copper rapped around it. Hold one to your head and one in your hand (if you have one then just hold it to your head).

5. Now you pray except to the aliens! Say "I need to contact you" if you hear a response ask them to see you, give them details etc and hopefully they will come.

6. If it doesn''t work the first night, try for three nights in a row.

Look at this unrelated link:

www.mahatma.co.uk...

these people believe they are contacting God, using copper and quartz crystal devices they call 'stargates', they are probably contacting aliens!

GUYS ALL THE INFO IN THIS POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME SO DON'T LAUGH AT ME - THANK YOU.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
No, how you do it is this:

1. Phone Nasa
2. If Nasa doesn't help you, phone any friends you might have at the white house to get Nasa to do something.
3. If the White House doesn't help, phone the Kremlin. They won't be any friends but they seem to have some influence.
4. Flag down a passing flying and explain you have to get off the planet before your phone bill arrives.

-Douglas Adams

[edit on 16-1-2007 by apex]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I think a greater understanding and motive should be questions and well known first off.

Why would you want such a thing to manifest? Do you know you could handle it? Would you fear it due to what it is? What would you want from it? How do you have it show up?

So many things you must ask yourself.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Apparently the copper and quartz amplify your brain waves effectivley and you could get a response, I don't think you should do this though because only God knows what they will do with you. Most likely you wont be able to sit for a few weeks (if you get my drift)

SOMEONE PLEASE TRY THIS! TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM!

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Really, dude. If u think they gonna go 2 ya like that then ur crazy.

Y they don't say hi, i don't know but i think they got a policy of some sort.
They do have a relationship with SOME people. But i think ur desprate

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Or we could just treat each other like aliens and muster the same will to accommodate the strange and unusual in one another that many seem willing to pour onto et's. Contact might take a complete abdication of prevailing standards and opinions more than an embrace of what each individual finds best about them.

But from anecdotal evidence, it appears they do reach into the ant farm and extract an individual here and there. However their choices don't seem to be limited to those who would be happy with the idea - and there are a few people who rather despise their experiences.

Be careful what you pray for. Sometimes the only thing worse than not having a desire answered is having it answered. Just ask for what you need, having learnt what we want is usually not really what we wanted.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
No, how you do it is this:

1. Phone Nasa
2. If Nasa doesn't help you, phone any friends you might have at the white house to get Nasa to do something.
3. If the White House doesn't help, phone the Kremlin. They won't be any friends but they seem to have some influence.
4. Flag down a passing flying and explain you have to get off the planet before your phone bill arrives.

-Douglas Adams

[edit on 16-1-2007 by apex]

OMG That's funny. Bringing back memories. Thanks Apex!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join