It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former members of amorc, tmo, rosicrucian?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by niteipvvvvv
www.soul.org...
This is the only real "Rosicrucian" order, which still teaches the formula of the rosy-cross, to my knowledge.
Everyone who's face appears on American currency, without exception, was a member of this order.

Even Ulysses S. Grant ($50 bill) ? I thought the only thing he belonged to was Alcoholics Anonymous.

nitie, how do you know these things for a fact?

Please cite some verifiable references.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Senrak, the Return

[edit on 30-12-2007 by senrak]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by senrak

The head of that order (www.soul.org) was a speaker last year at Masonic Week in D.C. He's not a Mason, but was invited to speak at a Rosicrucian event. His speech, and the questions and answers that followed, were taped and are available on the X-Oriente Masonic podcast.

Personally, I wasn't very impressed. The guy made a lot a big claims during his speech, but during Q&A, he had to admit that everything he said came from "oral tradition", not documented facts and history. You can listen to the podcast here.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by senrak

Oh trust me, he can't cite any references - I tried to get him to. Hes basically a member of a cult (and I don't say that in a mean way - its just the literal definition of a cult) and believes everything hes told in there.

It's one huge begging the question fallacy:

"Where is your proof for outrageous claim X?"
"The proof is because occult master and/or occult writer X said it."

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
The head of that order (www.soul.org) was a speaker last year at Masonic Week in D.C. He's not a Mason, but was invited to speak at a Rosicrucian event. His speech, and the questions and answers that followed, were taped and are available on the X-Oriente Masonic podcast.

Thanks ML!

I'm missed that last 2 years of Masonic Week but am a member of the Missouri College MSRICF so I look forward to hearing what he had to say.

...sure have missed you guys !

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
To be more correct the true Rosicrucian lodge is not a black lodge at all. The true lodge went through quite a court battle with the AMORC about 80 years ago.

The true lodge championed the building of the US, freeing of the slaves and the right for females to vote among many other great works. They should never be confused with the AMORC who had no part in these.

www.soul.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
From what I've learned, joining the ranks of the Rosicrucians takes a similar amount of purification and ego-annihilation that it would take in order to be admitted into Shamballah: Land of the Kalachakra and Rigden Kings.

Not quite THAT hard

But it's true they find you, not the other way around

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It seems strange that people seem to think that AMORC are not genuine.

As I have come to learn, every Rosicrucian order is a "pseudo" R+C order.
As every modern Rosicrucian order is meant to go dark every 144 years.

Now correct me if im wrong here, but can anyone precisely say which Rosicrucian order wrote the Fama? I doubt as any R+C order who claims to have done that will be breaking the rule about going dark and thus must be false.

What one is also forgetting is that the order that a person belong to does not make then a Rosicrucian, it is the person themselves.

Personally, I believe to many people are trying to make people believe thier order is the best and the others are "false" which is a waste of so much energy, which could be used to much better methods.

I have been affliated with AMORC and I find them to be the most organized of all the Rosicrucian orders out there.

They are not a false order considering both AMORC and the Rosicrucian Fellowship were the only two "true" orders to come across to America in the 13th / 14th century.

Of course I will now brace myself so the skeptics and nay sayers
*Braces*
Best Wishes.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by niteipvvvvv

This lodge is straight evil.....and i came across a magus from this orgainisation in the Astral plane, who tried to attack.me. i would warn anybody from joining such an organisation or you are indeed giving up your soul to the Guardian of the Threshold.

They also perform angel worshipping practises.....

Only through Jesus Christ you can be saved...www.exorthodoxforchrist.com...

This isnt bible bashing but the REAL truth!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
What one is also forgetting is that the order that a person belong to does not make then a Rosicrucian, it is the person themselves.

Wisely spoken...

Is a Christian less a Christian be he Catholic, Protestant or Anglican (etc)
Is a Buddhist less a Buddhist be he Tibetan or Hindi?
Is a Muslim less a Muslim be Suni or Shi-ite?

An "order" is merely an interpretation by a group to their own end... it is what's in the mind and heart that is eternal.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Beautiful!
"There is no religion higher than truth".

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Pretty interesting thread here.

I dont really have much to add other than if anyone gets to the San Jose Ca area its worth stopping in at The Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum

Though I have no religion/faith beliefs etc the place is very interesting as are these sort of societies.

I havent been in recent years but went there several times as a child to check out the museum and its one I have never forgotten, one of these days I will go see it again especially since I only live about an hour away

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I am a senior member of AMORC, since 1978. I ask only you non-Rosicrucians to consider this:

1. Because AMORC is somewhat secretive, a non-member cannot possibly have accurate information about the true history of the order, it's relationship to AMORC, what constitutes a "real" Rosicrucian, or any of a number of points and questions regarding the RC in general. Furthermore, one must be in the member for many years before they could accurately know such answers. One of the main reasons for the secrecy is not to keep anything valuable from humanity - not at all - but to keep the teachings from ever becoming a commercially traded commodity.

2. The RC defines God as your highest ideal, for you, however and whatever you conceive that to be. It will ever evolve as you evolve.

3. Rest assured that the RC have no belief nor need to expect that RC is for everybody, is necessary, or even the best path for everyone.

4. There are a few Yogis in India who are as devoted to Yoga as they are to RC teachings, as am I, and I would recommend this path (specifically Kriya Yoga, a meditation technique, as well as the study of Yoga philosophy) as quickly as I would the RC, to someone desiring a formal association with
like minded seekers.

Does certain aspects of the Order feel uncomfortable? Then don't bother to join them. Perhaps that is a sign they are not right for you. Or, join anyway to see what happens. But mere speculation will lead to nothing but intellectual rambling and a waste of your good time.

Ad Rosam Per Crucum, Ad Crucum Per Rosam
Namaste

Anonymous Yogi
**personal information removed**

[edit on 6-2-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You can't find information about it for a reason. Please don't be persistent.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Count Germails Lovechild

When you join an initiatic Order like AMORC, your state of mind and expectations determine what you experience. If you join with purely mundane objectives, your aspirations will never exceed the mundane, if you have a noble cause or motive, you will be directed accordingly. Some of the most powerful mystics and healers I have ever known my entire life are pure AMORC members. AMORC will only teach us how to establish that contact with the Divine, from that point each progresses accordingly to his inward preparedness, I have been an AMORC member 18 yrs today and even my Catholic Parish priest come to me when in difficulty or pain, and refer people with complicate ailments to me for assistance. So don't built your salvation around the physical school called AMORC...everything you seek is already with you as a Being...AMORC teachings merely help you unfold and realize them better...

Peace Profound to you all.

Fr. Kelechi Ekezie, F.R.C

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Here's a link to a interview with Julie Scott Grand Master of The Rosicrucian Order.

www.youtube.com...#

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
The Founders of our Great Nation were Rosicrucians

Its interesting to hear so many opinions and not one that eally knows anything

Those who know never speak.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: newtimedo

I am a member. Please feel free to ask any questions. I will be as forthcoming as I can.

Kind Regards

Custos

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Is it true that their are 13 members of the real Rosicrucian Order which represent Jesus and the 12 disciples? and that these people are the 'high adepts' ?

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I tried to respond to a specific post saying there are hundreds of Rosy groups - which is true. Check into Perdurabo and you will begin a path to finding Scientology is one such outgrowth - Thelema another. Vlad the Impaler is a great example according to HRH Nicholas de Vere of the Merovingian Dragons.

Some day I will be allowed to post threads I guess. I know it as well as any person or author. Robert Anton Wilson is OK too.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
My Oh My....
And Here I Was... All Along... Believing That The "Rose-Cross"... Is "The Line We (As Men) Dare To Cross" With A Woman. Perhaps... Repeatedly.
Scientifically Natural. She Is But A Rose... Desired... Beautiful... But Vulnerable.
Trample It... And You May Be A Rosicrucian.

See... "Passion Of The Christ!" Wherein... He Draws The Line... They Dare Not Cross.
Also... Get A Job.

Hither Shalt Thou Come... And No Further!

edit on 30-12-2015 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join