It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Does anyone have any NEW information about the supposed "TR-3B" flying triangle? Here's a page with all the info I've been able to find: www.teegeeack.com...
Apparently, a person named Edgar Fouch� began telling a story linking the Belgian reports of flying triangles to an American-made craft he claimed was designated "TR-3B". He went into some small amount of detail as to it's "gravity-disruptor" power plant among other things, and the fact that it was an American built Top Secret nuclear-powered plane.
My problem is that all the information I've found to be available is at least eight years old, and his site that's linked to his accounts isn't online any more. Was this a hoax or what?
If anyone has any additional info, I sure would appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Please do a search. The TR-3B has been discussed at LEAST 3 million times lol. www.rense.com has very good information on it, too. Teegeack, we here at ATS, generally decided that site was a fake...

But, please, do a search.

-wD

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i think the beligian triangle is either the tr-3b or the black manta and is definity man made. triangles have been previlent for a couple of years even if anyone rememebers a X-files episode where Mulder enters area 51 then on a runway a black trinangle apears to him ( hint hint)

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Wasn't that black triangle the F-117A ???

Thats what I thought. On The History Channel, it stated that many UFO's might have been the 'Stealth' bomber/fighter series pre-release to the public..

-wD

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Teegeack, we here at ATS, generally decided that site was a fake...

????

Is that so???

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The whole TR-3 issue for me keeps coming back to one fact: I don't think this craft is the TR-3. If you find pictures of both aircraft, you will quickly see that they look much too diffrent to be the same craft. The TR-3A is a rounded flying wing triangle. The aircraft that people referr to as the "TR-3B" is an equiallateral triangle. Unfortanatly the page where there used to be some good pictures is gone.

Tim

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Past thread on this may help with the discussions of this one:
"Is this for REAL-- TR-3B?"
Link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seekerof
Past thread on this may help with the discussions of this one:
"Is this for REAL-- TR-3B?"
Link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by Seekerof]

TR-3 was a misinterpretation of Tier III, a canceled USAF program for a strategic reconnaissance flying wing UAV similar to the unbuilt QUARTZ project but with a slightly smaller wingspan. Any idea as to what is the first publication to mention the fictitious designation TR-3B, given that the supposed Black Manta stealthy tactical reconnaissance flying wing never existed and whoever created the fictitious designation TR-3B had no idea that TR-3 was a misinterpretation of Tier III?

Link:
www.secretprojects.co.uk...-220206

new topics

top topics

join