It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order will never happen in North America.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Heres a instresting article.

I gues this is just a small step in preventing the NWO, but its better then doing nothing tho ey!.

Colorado Considers Outlawing Microchipping Humans

Lawmakers in Colorado are considering a bill that would make it a misdemeanor to require a human to have a microchip implanted. The bill is seen as a move to head off the use of microchipping as a future big brother tactic

Source
www.shortnews.com...

The full story.

Bill would nip chips in humans

For years, people have been implanting tiny microchips under their pet's skin so that if Rover's collar slips off, there's still a way to find him if he wanders away. Now a state lawmaker has added a twist to that concept with a bill that would make it a misdemeanor for anyone to require two-legged critters to have a microchip implanted under their skin. Under the bill, employers could not track workers' movements, for example.

Rep. Mary Hodge, D-Brighton, said she introduced House Bill 1082 as a "proactive measure" at the urging of Adams County's head librarian. He fears that "microchipping" people could become the next Big Brother tactic of a federal government whose use of warrantless telephone eavesdropping and the Patriot Act in the war on terror has alarmed civil libertarians

Source
www.rockymountainnews.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gtirlad

Under the bill, employers could not track workers' movements, for example.

good! who wants to be tracked by their boss? that would just be another step in the direction of us becoming worker bees.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by malganis
good! who wants to be tracked by their boss? that would just be another step in the direction of us becoming worker bees.

I'm sorry... but that's the last of your worries, as of when the NWO "comes out of the closet".

HAHAHA I said "NWO" and "comes out of the closet" in the same sentence!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Maybe someone can put into context just how eliminating so many people and collaplsing economys helps any fascist movement.?.....Whose going to but Exxon gas, Walmarts Indonesisan textiles and Sony's latest hand held device?. Corporations certainly don't seem ready to have their markets cut in half.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Ah... back to the topic. I have never seen so much resistance in Iraq. Also, the resistance in Iraq wont be enough to cause a draft even though some people have been pushing for one and if there is a draft I will leave the country and go somewhere else. First of all, the new world order wont happen, because we are fighting a war which cant be won.

I'm not referring to the war on Al-queda and the taliban but we will not win the war on Iraq because there is too much opposition by other countries who support UBL and the guys. The war will drag on many many years and will not end until a long time from this generation, once this generation is over, there will be more chaos increasing in that region. I believe that our next president will handle the issue with diplomacy and tell Al-queda that it was our fault for blaming UBL as the suspect and he may even tell them of some of the fake videos that were used as propeganda (I'm referring to the UBL doubles).

The Patriot act was made to take away our rights. All we have to deal with is the president of the United States to change and we have to wait until our president changes and then we can start to have peacekeeping events put in place in the middle east to try and stabilize the region.

The New World Order will not be complete without the middle east. We should leave the middle east and pull out of it and abandon the ideal of the new world order before it's too late.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowsniper
THE NWO, 1 WORLD GOVERNMENT, POLICE STATE, WHAT EVER IT MAY BE CAN HAPEN EVERYWHERE, ANYWHERE AND WHEN YOU LEASET EXPECT IT. FOR ALL WE KNOW IT CAN HAPEN TODAY, IN 1 WEEK OR 200 YEARS FROM NOW BUT WE WILL DEFENETLY WILL FEEL IT WHEN IT HAPPENS TO US

[edit on 16/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

The process for bringing about a one-world government is likely to be a slow one, executed over the course of a hundred years or more. The only way a nation like USA will be brought in to such an organization is through complete and total utter economical downfall, which is what PNAC is trying to do now, bankrupt our government.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Maybe someone can put into context just how eliminating so many people and collaplsing economys helps any fascist movement.?

Do you not know the situation in Germany when Hitler rose to power??? Many, many people were slaughtered in WW1 and the german economy was in total collapse, the great depression hit germany harder than anywhere, likewise Italy when Mussolini got in

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
From my knowledge, the average American citizen isn't even aware of the Real ID. No one is ever going to vote for a president who wants to implant chips into them. I hope Al Gore runs for president again, because he is the best choice we and the world can have because of the dangers that await us in the future that he wants to fix.

Americans are also used to freedom, and we wouldn't want to give it up. If verichip is forced on people, any christian can use their right to free religion to reject the chip. If that happens, people will see it, and then they will stick up for their rights.

Also if any one tries to take away any freedom from the first amendment, people will start to stick up for themselfs. I bet the soldiers wouldn't want to fight if their commander and chief is violating the first amendment.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by wildcat]

[edit on 1-2-2007 by wildcat]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The powers the be state that if the US citizens don't get this card then they won't be able to do a variety of things. Such as fly, use the train system, and eventually buy gas and food. This is easily remedied. If you don't get the card and say boycott American Airlines and all the others They will obviously have to claim bankruptcy. And it goes for gas, and any other avenue the government has covered.

They (NWO) doesn't really need our money for they have the Federal Reserve system in place and if they want 10 billion dollars the pull it out of thin air and make it. How do you think the government pays its bills.

Don't get the card! Fight for your freedom.

Quote from Benito Mussolini
"Fascism should rightly be called Corporatism
as it is a merge of state and corporate power."

We are already here. Fascism is masked by our government controlled media.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I was planning on getting the card. I think that some of the microchip implant features could be incorporated into the Real ID. And don't worry about stolen cards, it will read you genetically meaning no one else but you can use it.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It will happen easily and it sickens me.

[edit on 2-2-2007 by leafer]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   

You have voted Dock6 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

You sir, get a WATS from me. We need to talk at some point in much more depth. You have a concrete grasp on the situation, and it's one that I would like to tap. Feel free to U2U me about it.

We've been debating the existence of the NWO over in this thread:
There Is No New World Order. I think that you'll find it a nice read. It gives a good idea of what I'm thinking...

Thanks for the read,

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Fock it we are all doom.

Hopefully the ETs will return in time to save the rest of us.

1212 baby. Mark it on your calender!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Anyone making the statement "It will never happen here".

Needs to read more history.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The people are the governments #1 enemy, they see that and have a plan to prevent that by mindchiping everyone. Just like the revelation prophecy in your head or right hand.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
In my opinion the NWO is the Christian church. Obviously George Bush is a member along with his other rich oil tycoon friends. They're also pushing for globalisation (which I agree with to some extent) seeing as they're all big business people.

This would also explain the war on terrorism or rather war on Islam. Islamic fundamentalists are trying to set up an Islamic super state, the NWO see this as a threat to them so that's why they're so desperate to stop it from happening.

The reason why Christians are pushing for "Intelligent Design" is to brainwash the children of the future to unquestioningly serve the NWO. Basically they want to return to a time 1000 years ago where the church was supreme and independent thought was heresy, where the poor majority were oppressed by a minority of nobles.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join