It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order will never happen in North America.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
okay, why do I say that the New World order is a scam, well it's because first of all... the new world order will only happen in poorer countries. They will have nothing to do with the US (the global elite is only using the United States for its dirty work to spread the New World Order for the project of a New American Century) what they are doing is trying to globalize one government and one currency. This will not happen under Bush. Bush has been so stupid that he has fooled the minds of the elite and he has drastically changed their plans too so I dont think we need to worry about GWB. The national ID card is policy for security. I dont really think that they will pass the bill for a national chip implimented in all Americans yet unless Johnny Tompson gets elected for the Presidency which he most likely will not be... that and because we are not going to war with iran the UN may make a mistake and threaten them with nuclear power. We all know the Illuminati wants a conflict between the U.S and china, but how is it clear? They want a one world government. It will play out like this: There will be a war between the UN and Iran (The US will provide weapons and arms to the UN, but will not participate in the war), the Chinese will bomb North Korea into oblivion, and China will expand its empire... taking certain countries within its grasp asking for them if they want "protection" and "security." The rest of the world will want a New World Order but if there is going to be one set for the United States, there simply will be a civil war, because most people cannot tolerate the idea of being controlled by a one world government, it's been pressed on us by many people that our rights are being taken away, and this sort of totalitarianism will stop (if the new world order gets implemented everywhere else). What does it say in the constitution about possessing the ability to stand up to the government and abolish it and creating a new one again?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
okay, why do I say that the New World order is a scam, well it's because first of all... the new world order will only happen in poorer countries.

Wrong. The poorer countries, or 3rd world countries, have already boughten their way into the NWO by pledging their "natural resources" as a means to repay their debts to the world banks, in order to meet the needs and requirements of the New World Order. Powerful nations such as the US, the UK, and Russia are just as willing to join the NWO, they just have to convince their populous' it's what they need to do, to protect themselves. At that point, we're all doomed.

They will have nothing to do with the US (the global elite is only using the United States for its dirty work to spread the New World Order for the project of a New American Century) what they are doing is trying to globalize one government and one currency. This will not happen under Bush. Bush has been so stupid that he has fooled the minds of the elite and he has drastically changed their plans too so I dont think we need to worry about GWB.

Wrong. The NWO will have just as much to do with the US as with any and every other nation on the planet... hence the term New "World" Order, a "one world government", a "one world currency".

It just might happen under Bush. It could happen today, it could happen tomorrow, it could happen 300 years from now. No one, except those in control know... and Bush isn't in control. It's beyond him. He hasn't fooled the minds of the elite, he's been playing into their hands perfectly. If you'd like to argue that, I'll simply point you in the direction of thomas.loc.gov... - and tell you to research the bills he's signed. Go here - www.fas.org... - and research all the Executive Orders signed by Bush. Notice he has signed more than all the other presidents together?

The national ID card is policy for security.

Wrong. Talk about blatant arrogant ignorance. You honestly believe the National ID is about security?
You, my friend, have already boughten into their "boogeyman" theory behind terrorists.

The National ID card is but only a means of separating those comfortable with the NWO idea, from those that will not be. Read the Bill. The National ID is voluntary, it says so in black and white. And it also makes it clear that if you don't take the National ID card, you will be rendered a non-US citizen, thus, making you a target of removal.

They want a one world government. It will play out like this: There will be a war between the UN and Iran (The US will provide weapons and arms to the UN, but will not participate in the war), the Chinese will bomb North Korea into oblivion, and China will expand its empire... taking certain countries within its grasp asking for them if they want "protection" and "security." The rest of the world will want a New World Order but if there is going to be one set for the United States, there simply will be a civil war, because most people cannot tolerate the idea of being controlled by a one world government, it's been pressed on us by many people that our rights are being taken away, and this sort of totalitarianism will stop (if the new world order gets implemented everywhere else). What does it say in the constitution about possessing the ability to stand up to the government and abolish it and creating a new one again?

Wrong. You have no idea, do you? All nations of the world are simply going to convince the "sheeple" of their own nation that they need to willingly give up our sovereignty, rights, freedoms, liberties... everything... to make way to unite every nation, globally, under one government... under the guise of uniting and securing everyone from a common enemy. What that common enemy is, is anyone's guess, but there's speculation (and damn good proof I might add) to say it's an "alien" race.

[edit on 1/15/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
so its ok if it is just the"poorer countries"?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
THE NWO, 1 WORLD GOVERNMENT, POLICE STATE, WHAT EVER IT MAY BE CAN HAPEN EVERYWHERE, ANYWHERE AND WHEN YOU LEASET EXPECT IT. FOR ALL WE KNOW IT CAN HAPEN TODAY, IN 1 WEEK OR 200 YEARS FROM NOW BUT WE WILL DEFENETLY WILL FEEL IT WHEN IT HAPPENS TO US.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowsniper
THE NWO, 1 WORLD GOVERNMENT, POLICE STATE, WHAT EVER IT MAY BE CAN HAPEN EVERYWHERE, ANYWHERE AND WHEN YOU LEASET EXPECT IT. FOR ALL WE KNOW IT CAN HAPEN TODAY, IN 1 WEEK OR 200 YEARS FROM NOW BUT WE WILL DEFENETLY WILL FEEL IT WHEN IT HAPPENS TO US.

True, very true.

Question is, what will you do about it?

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Maverick

I don't know how you got so many points writing junk like this mate, the fact is China wont Nuke North Korea as they are using the country as a means to fight a proxy war with the USA.

They may nuke Taiwan but I sincerely doubt it as they are very patient and would expect to encorporate it back like Hong Kong without the glowing after effects.

The NWO in its infant form fled Europe to the USA so they could bring about a New World Order without the shackles of the Aristocracy hindering it. The founding fathers were nearly all Freemasons with this concept of an order that has its foundations firmly rooted in all things American.

The NWO is here now in its infancy and you can see it everywhere, look at how unionist's are treated in all western countries now. They have all but been outlawed from demonstrating anything to do with their working conditions and its illegal to even withdraw your labour as a form of protest.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Mav..Mav..Mav, Your obliviousness regarding the NWO is sadly the norm in the US. No aspect of American society is free of their control. The Federal Reserve, IRS, FDA, FEMA, AMA, CIA, FBI were all created and controlled by the NWO. The guise Americans live under is the greatest con job in the history of man. Like Firesign Theatre said and Infoholic was kind enough to reiterate, "Everything you know is wrong"!....Don't fret though, up until 2001 I believed all those same fallacies too.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Mav..Mav..Mav, Your obliviousness regarding the NWO is sadly the norm in the US. No aspect of American society is free of their control. The Federal Reserve, IRS, FDA, FEMA, AMA, CIA, FBI were all created and controlled by the NWO. The guise Americans live under is the greatest con job in the history of man. Like Firesign Theatre said and Infoholic was kind enough to reiterate, "Everything you know is wrong"!....Don't fret though, up until 2001 I believed all those same fallacies too.

Excellent post.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowsniper

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

Personally if there ARE organisations, secret societies etc working towards a NWO it isn't going to happen immediately. Dubya, the U.N, Satan etc aren't going to say 'We are now instigating a New World Order. You must surrender all weapons by 6:00 pm tomorrow'. The changes that COULD be moving all nations towards an NWO are happening right now. Just watch any news channel (a.k.a 'sensationalist bull#$%') and you'll see what I mean...

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think that saying/thinking/believing that something could never happen is setting oneself up to be unprepared.

The United States is already being combined with Mexico and Canada to form a new country. I don't think most people even know about that.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
The United States is already being combined with Mexico and Canada to form a new country. I don't think most people even know about that.

6) North American Union would supplant U.S. sovereignty

* The Bush administration is trying to create the infrastructure for a new regional North American government in stealth fashion, under the radar and out of public view. Congress has unequivocally been asleep at the wheel.

"The SPP.gov Web site has put up a "Myth vs. Fact" document posted for public relations purposes to begin the whitewash in which they think they can hoodwink the American public."
source

and...

3) S. 3622 - North American Investment Fund Act (Introduced in Senate)
- To authorize the President to negotiate the creation of a North American Investment Fund between the Governments of Canada, of Mexico, and of the United States to increase the economic competitiveness of North America in a global economy.
source

Here's a little bit of info and a few links to get people started looking around at the idea of the North American Union coming into play.

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Huh? My posts are junk? I dont think so. I did a lot of research. Maybe I maybe oblivious to the New World order but the New World order will only come to power when the populace of the United States accepts it. As we speak there are hundreds of truth movements accross the United States. All those agencies are working together to declare war on other nations, I know that, but when you think about it, the New World Order was supposed to come to power in the year of 1995, something has been taking it longer. The agencies may work together to power the NWO but the wars do dictate themselves outside of their control. They want more terror outrages but the terror outrages are planned by these radicals themselves, they arent planned by the NWO. They may be planned out on contingency reports but it is the will of these countries to rebel against the NWO. The NWO would have came to power by open arms but the way gwb is doing it the NWO will come to power in approximately 50 years. That and the New World Order will not have any feasable power because none of the prophecies that predicted the new world order included global warming. Sure, I may be oblivious to the New World Order, but why are you saying that, when you are going to be dead in ten years and covered under water because of global warming, you dont see that in your argument do you? The New World Order's foundations will be shattered by global warming. IMHO.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
All due respect...

The NWO is HERE already. You missed the "takedown". The Infiltration has been ongoing for more than 2000 years...

Here... Go see YOUR Secretary of State in a FOREIGN Chain of Command, which, by the way, is TREASON.

Note: This is a United States Government site...

www.spp.gov

Note: this is a "masked site"... what gives? The NAU Superhighway system, that's what...

www.keeptexasmoving.com

New World Order is ony PART of the "deception". Also in there are other secret societies, aliens, UFOs, Lunar Bases, Underwater cities, Launch pads on the South Pole... etc etc and so on.

It's ALL related. Imagine if ET coming and abducting you and the war for Oil are RELATED. Imagine if DISCLOSURE and the NEW WORLD ORDER are all part of the same "organizational plan"

Folks, if we are EVER going to "get it"... we've gotta get outside the box and stop arguing.

The NWO is HERE. You do NOT have freedom of speech any longer. You do NOT have the right to bear arms any longer. Your freedoms have diminished now that we have begun the downward spiral of trading our freedoms for security.

This is something warned of by TWO great Earthlings:
Benjamin Franklin
and
Jesus Christ

You are "SUBJECT" of the NWO. All of you. The North American Union, the European Union... Don't you see what's happening right before your very eyes?

Your discussion needs matriculate toward WHY these things are happening... not "IF" they are... You are ALL much much wiser than this...

Southpaw OUT

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Mav, I agree with some of your statements here. They have had to rework their plans time and time again. This now is a 230 year march toward these goals here in America. The key to thwarting their directives are based in the control of money. If by some chance the Federal Reserve were to be brought down it would loosen the grip substantially. TPTB are not at all concerned with global warming. It's actually part of the culling effort to reduce the world population by 2/3rds. If you're trying to apply rationality to the nwo's goals , forget it. Their plans are based in a very ancient and sick realm. I was probably unfair to you in my previous post. I have seen many posters here at ATS come full circle from comatose hive minded Fox news reiterators to fully awakened as to the mechanisms in place. The greatest challenge facing the nwo is the fact that people are waking up rapidly. Within five years even the most dumbed down, evangelical, Republican, neocon supporting fool will be completely awake and mad as hell. Americans in the future hopefully will forever be known as the 'Angry Mob'

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
There's a lot of truth in above posts but none of us really grasps the enormity of the plan or the confident ambitions of the planners.

It's not about one 'dictator' or a dozen of the same ilk. All the world leaders are expendable. They know it. They come and go but the plan continues and is furthered by nondescript looking types in shielded rooms. As they drop or die, others seamlessly continue. The plan is bigger than all of them. They're all deathly afraid -- of each other.

And it's fear and the naked survival-instinct which will result in our begging for the chance to live under a NWO. Carrot and stick, carrot and stick -- with the carrots being empty or worthless assurances and the stick liberally threatened and applied.

Yes, some courageous folk will stand and fight and die. They'll die pretty horribly because it's free advertising, as far as the NWO is concerned. Making examples of the few is highly effective in persuading the majority to toe the line.

They're passing Bills and drafting legislation right under our noses as we distract ourselves discussing and doing other things. They're putting it all in place. Talk is cheap. When push comes to shove and it's you or your children who're unable to buy or find food or water, or who need medical care etc., you won't care about principle or 'freedoms' -- you'll do whatever it takes and agree with anything no matter how foul, if it means you and/or your loved ones might survive another day or month or hour.

Theories and rumors of NWO are a totally different thing to waking up one day to discover you have no electricity or water. You walk outside to discover that everyone in your town is in the same situation. No TV, or radio or internet. No heat. No flushing toilets or water to make coffee or to make baby formula. No telephone. No transport. Road blocks. Complete shut down. Foreign troops in the streets, weapons in hand. Demands and orders issued from helicopters. The quick rat-a-tat of weapons and two seconds later, disobedient neighbours and friends are lying dead and bleeding in the street. It will all sink in very quickly.

When people are told to make their way to a designated location, they will obey. When families are separated at gunpoint, they will silently say goodbye with their eyes and obey. When they are injected or chipped, etc., they will not protest. When they are relocated or confined to their homes, they will obey. They will do whatever it takes to stay alive and keep their loved ones alive. When they see a few brave or reckless ones try to fight or make a run for it, only to be shot on the spot, the majority will become as meek as sheep.

When they are promised three litres of water per household or half an hour's electric power as reward for their compliance, they will strive to prove what good, obedient sheep they are. They will surrender their guns and stand aside as their homes are searched and ransacked. They will deny ever criticising their governments and will betray those who have.

They will be filmed and their fate will be broadcast all around the world. This will stifle protest elsewhere. It will render entire cities and countries obedient. Take away people's comfort and routine; show them the fate of protesters; hint that obedience will prolong their lives and those of their loved ones and the vast majority can be broken and controlled easily and swiftly.

Take away potential leaders and rebels (those 'ones in 20') and the rest obey like children. Once broken and afraid, they can be programmed to accept the NWO regime: " Do this and you and your children will die/disappear. Do as we say and you'll be fine. " Like robots, they will come and go as ordered, will work when and where they're told, will relinquish their 'rights' without protest, will submit to virtually anything at all, as long as they and their loved ones have a chance of surviving.

All that will be required to control people will be the public and swift killing of any who rebel and an awareness that unless THEY are very careful, they or their loved ones could be next. Give people a tiny bit of hope and they'll jump through hoops. So they'll be provided that bit of hope at the same time they're kept fearful and anxious with deliberately seeded rumors of total surveillance, concentration and torture camps, experimental atrocities, etc.

People would very swiftly adapt to such a repressive regime. They would travel silently to work, eyes downcast, deaf to others' attempts to discuss anything with them, reluctant even to discuss things with their spouse and certainly not with their children. They would report on friends, colleagues and neighbours if it offered reward (extra rations, privileges, favour, etc.). No one would trust anyone. People would cherish their State imposed ID for it would mean modicum of safety, security.

People can actually be controlled very effectively and with surprisingly small forces, once they've been programmed; once the fight's been knocked out them via carrot and stick. People in fact control and monitor themselves under such circumstances. Once the culling of a large percent of the world's population has been successfully completed, the remaining population will breed, work, speak, consume, etc. to order. And most of them will believe (as per mind-control and propaganda) that they are the lucky inhabitants of a newly created Paradise on Earth.

Those unprepared to submit to the regime will die or labour until they drop within one of the many massive compounds reportedly already in existence or under construction.

China managed to impose unendurable (by Western standards) conditions upon its one billion approx. people, and that's without the sophisticated technology possessed by our Western governments. Russians today still pass by grilled basement windows in the centre of their cities, where until quite recently, thousands of their countrymen were tortured and screamed and died in agony while their fellow Russians hurried by outside. North Koreans starve, obey, and keep their mouths shut. Fear and hope, or carrot and stick are all it takes to make people tolerate the unendurable indefinitely. Humans adapt to virtually anything. There are millions of people just like us who already exist under basically NWO conditions. So it can be done and is being done. Just not to us. Not quite yet.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Dock6, thanks for articulating what I have always thought.

WATS for you!

The NWO has the ability to make you think it does'nt exist. A formidable enemy that.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
We can suspect that sustainable population-levels have already been decided upon.

We can suspect that it has already been decided WHICH ethnic groups will best suit the purposes of those who'll control future populations.

We can suspect that huge stockpiles of DNA are housed, to be utilized when, where and how needed.

Undoubtedly, varieties of the Perfect Human have already been trialled or proposed by scientists. Some of these will be used off-planet in the near future. Others will be more suited to physical labour, others for breeding purposes, etc.

The NWO will have no place for the mentally and physically handicapped. Nor will there be a place for the old or ill and they will be disposed of.

The NWO breeding-programme will be similar to scientific farming practices -- or dog and cat breeders. They don't breed from defective stock. They do breed for specific traits.

Humans will be selectively 'farmed'. Their lifespan will be encoded; predetermined.

The elite will be able to live luxuriously from the labours of a relatively small population of robotic worker bees and currently undisclosed technologies.

Large tracts of currently-degraded planet Earth will be able to be restored. Allegedly 'extinct & almost extinct' animals etc. will be produced from DNA which is currently stored. Exotic new hybrids (and possibly some Frankensteins) will be created by scientists once the world's current populations have been drastically reduced.

Some of you might even hope reincarnation is fact not theory, because it's possible that a NWO may produce a literal paradisical world consisting of small, peaceful populations of youthful ( age 40 maximum?) physically beautiful, genetically engineered 'humans' working in glorious environments of unpolluted waters, clear skies, clean air, amongst continent-sized botanical wonderlands stocked with every imaginable variety of bird, fish, animal.

It's possible that the elite will live off-world and will visit Earth the way you now visit Disneyland.

Ironically, it was a then-super-power (Great Britain) which contributed in large part to the population explosion which resulted in the current 6 billion humans whom the NWO-elite believe are in desperate need of 'thinning out'.

Only 100 to 150 approx. years ago, the Sub-Continent (now India and Pakistan) for example, had a population that was only a fraction of today's. Malaria continually 'thinned out' populations world wide. The British experimented with various cures for Malaria and eventually learned that a tree native to South America was effective for this purpose. They painstakingly transported thousands of seedlings to India and successfully controlled Malaria, resulting in India's population explosion.

Now, scientists work industriously at creating diseases to be used to kill off large portions of the world's populations, as Malaria did a couple of hundred years ago. It seems that those scientists who object, die from plane and automobile crashes, or from improbable 'suicides' etc.

God is mentioned quite often in relation to all this, but it appears that lacking God's directive, the NWO-elite have undertaken to play a God-like role -- for THEIR own benefit and hopefully, by extension, the benefit of this planet and its inhabitant of the future.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Someone above said that the NWO has fallen behind schedule regarding it's plans.

Much as I hate to say this, it appears the NWO-elite ARE in a hurry nowadays. They're hitting us with as many sticks as possible, simultaneously.

Maybe they're adopting the scatter-gun method, i.e., law of averages --- fire a thousand rounds and you're bound to hit a few.

For we're being coerced/persuaded/terrified/manipulated into 'religious wars' via the whore-media's continual barking about Islamic terrorists (with co-operative goons (Mossad) dressed up in Islamic garb and mouthing off via the whore media about fatwahs and rain-of-death, etc.)

Then there's the Chemtrail soup we're all compelled to breathe, drink and eat.

Add to this the plethora of lab-created diseases which the NWO-elite hope and pray will become the whore-media's promised 'pandemics'.

Let's not forget the deliberately orchestrated (and phony) War on Terra which in fact is a killing-machine that coincidentally turns a massive profit.

THEN there's that abomination ----------- 'multiculturalism', which hopes that by tossing conflicting cultures in each other's faces, countless skirmishes can be engineered (not to mention that morale and sanity sapping, all pervading anxiety we're all succumbing to).

I've no doubt forgotten several of the NWO's OTHER 'weapons against humanity' currently being employed against us (the War on Deliberately dispersed Drugs being one)

All of which are hoped will kill off millions of us, to make the NWO's work a little easier.

The fact they're hitting us with so much at once DOES suggest they want this clean-up (aka 'population culling') completed sooner rather than later.

I suspect their ace-card will be a STAGED 'Alien Invasion' which will be accomplished via holographic technologies, papier-mache, Special Effects teams, the USAF -------- all under the direction of NWO-pawn Spielberg !

Undoubtedly, there are already huge microphones in place all through cities and towns, in order Convincing Sound Effects can be used to ramp up the terror and confusion.

Carry effective EAR PLUGS ! (Remember, when you turn down the sound on a horror movie, it's nowhere near as frightening).

And LAUGH ! LAUGH and LAUGH and LAUGH.

It may be the last chance you have to laugh, so you may as well go out with a smile on your dial.

And IF the ' Alien Invasion' fails for whatever reason (the sound cuts out or the hologram disintegrates, or the zips in the 'aliens' costumes come undone or something) then WE will have WON ! At which point (after summarily hanging the NWO-elite) we'll need to formulate a population plan for ourselves, amongst other things we'll need to do.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

They will have nothing to do with the US

Hilarious, is this post a wind-up, or are you really this misinformed. Surely if you are on this site you know more about the NWO than that. And USA is already under NWO control, just look up the threads about the Federal Reserve on this site, it is a private bank and your income tax goes to them. on 9/11 1991 G Bush snr made his infamous NWO speech, so what do you think the then president of USA was refering to when he gave that speech??? Take a look at the 1 dollar bill, and you will see NWO symbols on it, written in latin. You probably aren't even aware of how far advanced the plans are to unite USA, Canada and Mexico into 1 larger state

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
The elite will be able to live luxuriously from the labours of a relatively small population of robotic worker bees and currently undisclosed technologies.

Large tracts of currently-degraded planet Earth will be able to be restored. Allegedly 'extinct & almost extinct' animals etc. will be produced from DNA which is currently stored. Exotic new hybrids (and possibly some Frankensteins) will be created by scientists once the world's current populations have been drastically reduced.

Some of you might even hope reincarnation is fact not theory, because it's possible that a NWO may produce a literal paradisical world consisting of small, peaceful populations of youthful ( age 40 maximum?) physically beautiful, genetically engineered 'humans' working in glorious environments of unpolluted waters, clear skies, clean air, amongst continent-sized botanical wonderlands stocked with every imaginable variety of bird, fish, animal.

Damn, a thought flicked through my mind while I was reading this. - "that sounds pretty cool, what's wrong with that?"

I think i've had a bit too much chemtrail soup lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join