It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosing the " disclosure project " and CSETI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
HI , an non ATS project i have been asked to assist and provide technical advice on . has given me a wicked idea

how about using similar tactics to " disclose " the disclosure poject

in short the disclosure project and CSETI " training " is conducted " behind the curtain " with NDAs in force - and bans on cameras / recording equip.

so , simply stalk the CSETI meeting - and dependant on venue and circumstances - film / record proceedings

if , as claimed , they can " summon UFOs " etc - then a well placed team with the proper equip could get the scoop on CSETI

if theys UFOs do exist - it would put proffessionaly shot footage of them in the public domain - true disclosure - not the smoke n mirrors crap greer servs up

why ?

why not ? - you want disclosure right - or is it all about keeping greers gravy train running ?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

if , as claimed , they can " summon UFOs " etc - then a well placed team with the proper equip could get the scoop on CSETI

A CSETI devotee (and it is practically a cult, with rituals, secrecy, inner experiences, etc) will tell you that a camera wouldn't pick up the ufos anyway, since only those who come with a pure heart and a check written to the correct payee can sense and experience the presence of the aliens. It reminds me of transcendental meditation, which is basically meditation PLUS a super-secret mantra especially for you (complete with non-disclosure agreements and copyrights). Only the emperor turned out to have no clothes. The mantra was the same for everyone in a certain age group. And it was just a Sanskrit word.

THAT SAID, I think it would be an awesome idea for someone to get footage of a CSETI gathering. Evidence and exposure are GOOD.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

A CSETI devotee (and it is practically a cult, with rituals, secrecy, inner experiences, etc) will tell you that a camera wouldn't pick up the ufos anyway, since only those who come with a pure heart and a check written to the correct payee can sense and experience the presence of the aliens. It reminds me of transcendental meditation, which is basically meditation PLUS a super-secret mantra especially for you (complete with non-disclosure agreements and copyrights). Only the emperor turned out to have no clothes. The mantra was the same for everyone in a certain age group. And it was just a Sanskrit word.

THAT SAID, I think it would be an awesome idea for someone to get footage of a CSETI gathering. Evidence and exposure are GOOD.

UFO on the field can be capture and has been. search for CSETI on youtube and google video.

Some of the events were indeed fast and my camera wouldn't catch them. I have the intention to go again and bring more gear if i can financialy support it.

We are allowed to take pictures of everything, we can record afternoon lectures too. But they specificaly asked not to abuse that. They want this to stay respectful and not turn the whole ET subject into a "Huge Money Making Story".

They don't want a scoop.
You gotta see what is the true motives of CSETI. Peaceful, Bi-lateral contact, when both ET and Human can expect to gain from it. Not the usual, abusive, Hollywood, one direction type of contact. Like true ambassadors.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tock
UFO on the field can be capture and has been. search for CSETI on youtube and google video.

Some of the events were indeed fast and my camera wouldn't catch them. I have the intention to go again and bring more gear if i can financialy support it.

We are allowed to take pictures of everything, we can record afternoon lectures too. But they specificaly asked not to abuse that. They want this to stay respectful and not turn the whole ET subject into a "Huge Money Making Story".

They don't want a scoop.
You gotta see what is the true motives of CSETI. Peaceful, Bi-lateral contact, when both ET and Human can expect to gain from it. Not the usual, abusive, Hollywood, one direction type of contact. Like true ambassadors.

Great insight on what goes on there Tock, thanks for sharing that. Please tell us all about it, it is intriguing.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by Miah]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miah

They don't want a scoop.

Great insight on what goes on there Tock, thanks for sharing that. Please tell us all about it, it is intriguing.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by Miah]

During the last half century, this whole ET Subject has been the stage for ridicule, hollywood sci-fi movies and the like. If you are half serious about initiating contact, would you think that this is on that track we should keep going?

I don't think so. I think that if someone wants to be serious about it, it should be taken seriously: In peace, understanding and respect. That's the very first thing Dr Greer teaches us. Respect and bi-lateral sharing.

Look at this scenario: If I put myself in the skin of one of those star people for example. What would be my reaction when the first thing that happends when i show up my craft to initiate contact, is getting either photographed or getting shot at...trust me, i would be so inclined to try this again.

That's how i see things. Your thoughts?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Look at this scenario: If I put myself in the skin of one of those star people for example. What would be my reaction when the first thing that happends when i show up my craft to initiate contact, is getting either photographed or getting shot at...trust me, i would be so inclined to try this again.

Tock - regarding your earlier post, I look forward to seeing more evidence gathered from cseti sessions and hopefully by impartial observers. I was not aware of any efforts (or allowances) to photograph. So I stand corrected on that.

Now, regarding how an alien would feel upon showing up and being photographed.. I find that argument disengenuous. What if I told you I had an interdimensional creature living in a wooden box in my office? If you're like me (maybe you're not) you would want video/photos of it AT LEAST. But what if I said, "Well, that's not what this creature is about. He's all about personal experiential experience. If you use your camera, you're more likely to have him not show himself. Or if he shows, it won't be what *I* see when I see him.."

Hopefully you'd find my argument pretty weak. Perhaps even suspicious. Especially if I kept referring to a charismatic leader of a group who taught me this stuff.

I'm all for CSETI finding aliens. I hope they do! Just please let's let it happen "out there" in the real world, and not within the experience of some sincere believers.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I believe I was already talking about "Disclosure on the Disclosure Project on the Greer conference in LA thread. Glad you're on board with the idea.

If Greer has what he says he has, then we don't need to write letters and spy on Area 51, we need to pressure Greer into sharing info. Hit him where it hurts, like the pocket book. For starters, DON'T go to the conference, and on top of that, BOYCOTT that and ANY public events he's holding, and tell him we'll be back when he's ready to open his books to the public. Don't buy books, DVD's, make donations to anything "Disclosure Project" related.

Don't forget, it's not the leaders that hold the "true" power, it's the people, and together, as one, we can do anything.

I appreciate what Greer has done, please don't get me wrong. But people, we are talking about 2001. In today's information age, that is like the 1940's, or 72 in dog years. If he want's my attention and future suport, it's time for him to give.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

Tock - regarding your earlier post, I look forward to seeing more evidence gathered from cseti sessions and hopefully by impartial observers. I was not aware of any efforts (or allowances) to photograph. So I stand corrected on that.

Now, regarding how an alien would feel upon showing up and being photographed.. I find that argument disengenuous. What if I told you I had an interdimensional creature living in a wooden box in my office? If you're like me (maybe you're not) you would want video/photos of it AT LEAST. But what if I said, "Well, that's not what this creature is about. He's all about personal experiential experience. If you use your camera, you're more likely to have him not show himself. Or if he shows, it won't be what *I* see when I see him.."

Hopefully you'd find my argument pretty weak. Perhaps even suspicious. Especially if I kept referring to a charismatic leader of a group who taught me this stuff.

I'm all for CSETI finding aliens. I hope they do! Just please let's let it happen "out there" in the real world, and not within the experience of some sincere believers.

Yeah, we can take pictures, but you are under NDA. Which is one form of protection against abusive usage. That leaves you free to share what you have with friends and family. Then if you wish to bring that to a bigger scale, you talk with them and get permissions. They keep a way to control so if you are looking to turn this into major profit or use it to build a dis-information presentation. One good way to keep things straight. I don't blame them, they are accused left and right, without any foundations, almost everyday. I wouldn't do otherwise myself.

What I meant is the abusive aspect of photos and videos is probably one aspect of the reason they don't want to do a straight landing and contact. One aspect amongts others. We might be over-simplifying things here. It's probably more complicated than that...

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I gave up on this guy a long time ago. In my oppinion he is part of the problem. He is always on coast to coast and I emailed George Noory and asked him if Greer has ever provided anything to back up his numerous claims and he agreed with me that he never has. The only thing he is doing is trying to get publicity and money. I watched the disclosure press conference and all I saw was 100 people get up there and make the same unproven claims that he makes. You can march one million people in front of a camera as far as I am concerned and it does not mean a thing if you don't have anything to back up your claims. I asked him why nothing came from that press conference and he told me it was because of 9/11. Like always he had an excuse.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I am forced to agree with gloit32. I was impressed by the Disclosure Project Press Conference up until the touchy-feely people started testifying. It dashed Greer's credibility against the rocks. The military folks all had their specific stories and testimony, and they did not give into speculation. Unfortunately, the rest of the panelists did get into speculation, and I found it very offensive. That, coupled with his claims on Coast to Coast that he has found alternative energy sources and never delivered, and the fact that he has become involved with spiritual ufology which (although I don't judge what anyone believes) creates a situation that the average person cannot identify with or even understand.

Twenty years after disclosure, if people look back on Greer's career, I think the two words they will use to describe him are "squandered opportunity."

new topics

top topics

join