It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Set of Ghost Whisperer haunted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
uk.news.yahoo.com...

My wife watches Ellen every day and waited for me to come home on Friday to show me this episode. Jennifer Love Hewit is making her rounds for the series, and is opening eyes by claiming the set as well as her house is haunted. They showed extremely clear video and photos of two of the ghosts that are haunting the set, including one shot of a closeup of JLH with the entity in the background moving around. You can almost make out the clothes its wearing. It gave my wife chills and she is having trouble sleeping over it Problem is that I cant find the video on the web anywhere.

In my opinion, the video evidence they have is the best I've ever seen. . in any ghost case. . period.

Of course you could say that its a ratings stunt as well. I didnt get that vibe from her at all. She also claimed to have a ghost follow her home, and had to have it "removed".

Did anyone here see the footage? If you have it or find it, could you post it?

[edit on 15-1-2007 by amongus]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I feel this story holds no credibility what so ever. The Ellen show has been known to play off the guests that visit. When the Ghost Hunters (TAPS) came to Ellen they went around the studio with their gear hunting ghosts. It was all fake, it's just for show to get laughs. If it were actual paranormal evidence then wouldn't more people be talking about this.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by dirty_underground]

[edit on 15-1-2007 by dirty_underground]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Makes me wonder if it's real or not but did you know the set of ghostwhisperer is the same set of that used in back to the future so that musthave been haunted at that time aswell then might want to look a bit back if there was any reports of anything going on then?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This story was posted back in October - at the start of the Halloween season.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
This is a different story. She was talking about different things, and she had a video and a photo. I agree it was extremely convincing evidence! My wife also recorded it and showed it to me when I got home.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
This is a different story. She was talking about different things, and she had a video and a photo. I agree it was extremely convincing evidence! My wife also recorded it and showed it to me when I got home.

Yes, it is different than the stuff talked about in the thread above. I wish she would have saved it so I could post it myself. Cant believe its not on the web anywhere. . if anyone finds it and can post it, I guarantee it will be a huge topic to debate. The footage was startling. . and it wasnt from a private videocamera either. . it was taken with the cameras they use for filming the show, didnt show up when they were doing it live but it was there during playback.

Its amazing footage. . . can someone find it?

[edit on 15-1-2007 by amongus]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Here is the latest report of what we are referring to. There are details that I forgot to mention about the video that are in this article. Kicking myself for not saving the episode on tivo. . .

01/15/07
08:37:17, Categories: TV News
Real Ghost Haunted 'Ghost Whisperer' Set
Jennifer Love Hewitt and the crew of her spooky TV drama Ghost Whisperer got the chills during a recent late-night shoot when a real specter showed up on the set. The actress, who plays an antiques dealer that helps troubled spirits cross over, was filming a tense scene earlier this week, when crew members noticed movement in the shadows behind her.

Love Hewitt and her pals crowded around the monitor to watch the scene played back and were shocked to see what looked like a real spirit turning behind her on the monitor screen. The actress was so shocked by what she saw she insisted the unedited footage be kept so she could show family, friends and TV hosts.

She appeared on comedienne Ellen DeGeneres' show Friday and showed the eerie footage. She said, "This just showed up on the footage and the editor, like, came up with chills on his arms and he was like, `I need somebody else to tell me that they're seeing this also.' Seconds before that on the footage of the dailies, it's not there and it's not there afterwards. It was just there for that fleeting moment."

new topics

top topics

join