It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11, War on terror, and Iran(maybe)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I am a new memeber to these forums but ahve been trying my best as of late to absorb as much info through this wonderfull medium as possible. Now 9/11 and the War on terror have their own threads. But i believe that when you look at the 9/11 and war on terror as a whole continuous chain of events it deffinately pretains to the NWO theory. Because with 9/11 the patriot act was born which i believe most of you agree is deffinately a police state/NWO type of action. Then the War on terror which has basically given Bush rights to keep almost a continuous war going. Which I believe many of you also agree is needed for the intial "breakdown" (for lack of a better word) of the global society for the NWO to raise up and take over.
Now what brings me to my arguement. Is prevoking Iran and Syria enought to start a nearly global conflict if not WW3, or at least on capable of giving the right climate for a NWO regime?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
You gotta connect the dots.

Richard Perle, feeding Israeli classified American information during Reagan Administration. He is later let go by the FBI. A few years later he CoFounds PNAC, PNAC is related to the CFR, they both have ties to the WTO. And it all leads back to Israel. The zionists are behind it definitly.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I'm just looking at it from a recent past sort of picture. I'm sure whoever is in on 9/11 (which I believe was an inside job) is going to be in on everything from here on out.

join