It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War and Globalization - The Truth Behind September 11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I watched a 9/11 truth movie that I have never seen before. Here is a quick summary.

In this lecture by Michel Chossudovsky, he blows away the smokescreen put up by the mainstream media, that 9/11 was an attack on America by “Islamic terrorists”. Through meticulous research, he has uncovered a military-intelligence ploy behind the September 11 attacks, and the cover-up and complicity of key members of the Bush Administration.

According to Chossudovsky, the “war on terrorism” is a complete fabrication based on the illusion that one man, Osama bin Laden, outwitted the $40 billion-a-year American intelligence apparatus. The “war on terrorism” is a war of conquest. Globalisation is the final march to the “New World Order“, dominated by Wall Street and the U.S. military-industrial complex.

video.google.com...

September 11, 2001 provides a justification for waging a war without borders. Washington’s agenda consists in extending the frontiers of the American Empire to facilitate complete U.S. corporate control, while installing within America the institutions of the Homeland Security State

[edit on 103131p://upSunday by QuasiShaman]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Nice summary and I'll check this out.. Unfortunately the 'globalist' movement is winning and I don't think the majority that's neede to put it in it's place will wake up in time to save us. It's amazing how so many people don't realize that the 'terrorist' are not the real enemies. I mean.. terrorism exist and is an issue but it's the "ones" capitalizing on it that we need to worry about. Oh well, we are all going to wake up one day slaves to 'these people' and then what are we going to do?

Yes.. a one world government with the central bank and it's businesses at the helm.

new world order, here we come.

Most people are going to to stay in their myopically polarized world and focus on issues that are really pointless when compared to what's about to come over the horizon.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Great video. I just hope a film like loose change and this will get a cinematic release one day.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Whilst I agree there are many questions to be asked, I am still undecided in this debate.

Screw Loose Change Video

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicalRat
Whilst I agree there are many questions to be asked, I am still undecided in this debate.

Screw Loose Change Video

video.google.com...

The LC guys admit that they had made mistakes in their first low budget film. LC was made on a shoe string budget, but was still mighty effective in getting people to question these thugs in power. It opened the door for others to raise even more questions. I think the LC guys would be better off pursuing the financial(follow the money) type leads. If they are not completely covered up already?!

I heard a new LC is coming out soon. One with a huge (in the millions) budget. They plan on a nationwide release, in theaters and what not. That should be interesting! Another goos site if you are on the fence about the truth:

www.911synchronicity.com...

Listen to Richard Andrew Grove's podcasts and his story regarding insider trading leading up to 9-11-2001.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
since you say it has something to do with the military i saw on chappelle show one time, he said the war in iraq was to take the attention off of what was going on on mars. you guys probably remember that episode right? you turn on the tv and all these fukin retards talk about is who got murdered who bought ice cream who got cancer and who got ran over by a car.

im talking about the people who put arabic beards on and put ak 47's in the background and talk jibberish over and over. and they shoot these scenes which air on tv in california.

and oh yeah, someone told me that bin laden or bin laden's daughter owns pepsi

you see it all over on south park that the devil makes fun of saddam hussein. maybe saddam didn't do anything

[edit on 27-1-2007 by losjezebelelgayo]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
yeah right, that will never happen. Iran, China, Russia, ect. will never let that happen. We might have a NUKE war in a year or two. Nobody knew when the world wars were going to pop like they did years before hand.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Your "country" is an idea. The USA has no validated constiturion anymore, no oil, no money. The USA is a conglomerate of military groups and your ties with other western groups and banks. On the other hand, the USA is a consumer slave group. STOP CONSUMING and the truth will be shown. Your "country" will collapse in an instant.

new topics

top topics

join