It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banned video proving Zionist commies are controlling the government and carried out 911 attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
the video tells you why, and everything is verified, and everything fits into place.
whats that quote, of the most likely reason/answer it usually is?....
heh, that video is scary.

[edit on 3-3-2007 by jetflock]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
so the point of this thread is its the jews fault ?

just checking, please correct me if I'm wrong

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
so the point of this thread is its the jews fault ?

just checking, please correct me if I'm wrong

You are WRONG

The author of this thread is suggesting the ZIONISTS are at fault, why does every time someone mention Zionists that a typical reply is, "is it the jews fault". Why does it have to be pointed out that there is a HUGE difference between the word Zionist and Jew??? It shouldn't be difficult to understand the difference. It seems to me that the confusion is sometimes deliberate, or maybe it is the success of the Zionists that they have succeeded in making everyone believe that they are both the same. Not all Jews are Zionists.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

American Jews are VERY close to Israel, They visit their nation all the time.

We do?

I've never been to israel and quite frankly don't feel any need to go whatsoever.

My parents went to Israel once when I was a kid and they swore they'd never go back...and they haven't.

Theres other countries they enjoy going back to time and again, China, Italy, Mexico...but for my parents (The Jews!) the motherland wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

They loved Germany though, go figure.

Spiderj

Edit to add: Every jew I know, including me considers themself an american first not a jew.

[edit on 3/3/2007 by Spiderj]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join