It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banned video proving Zionist commies are controlling the government and carried out 911 attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
911 stranger than fiction (September 11 Isreael Mossad) explains it in detail :

Video Links :

Part 1 : video.google.com...

Part 2 : video.google.com...

Part 3 : video.google.com...

Part 4 : video.google.com...

Part 5 : video.google.com...

This was intended to be a add on from another one of my posts sorry for the mix up here's the link : www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-1-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

[edit on 15-1-2007 by PHARAOH1133]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
What evidence from the videos proves what you are saying?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Link : www.abovetopsecret.com...

This video must be viewed concurrently with other videos from the above link.
This video is merley a pizzle piece to the overwelming evidence which dates back to JFK assasination, they are linked and events leading up to 911 including the Iraq war and the up coming invasion of Iran are plain to see in my view and opinion that the overwelming evidence speaks for itself. and needs to be judged not only by the people of the united states, but by the world in whole, who do not have the whole story due to the mainstream controlled media, it is there for not been judged, meaning that the jury is still out.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
We need to get people to watch the other videos to get the overall picture on what is really going on.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Sorry pal but that just does not hold water. Pretty much all jews want the jewish state so why need terrorist action to convince who? What would it give them. Nothing. It's seems it's always islamist propagandist that say zionist are to blame but praised bin laden when the US has said he was the culprit. Why praise the wrong person if in the islamist community new that it was a zionist act. Simple because it is not a zionist act and in fact was a islamist terrorist act and islamist don't want the gun pointing in there direction. Islamist are know to use deniability as way to leverage public opinion on the outside so they still get money from stupid people and organizations but if you turn your back they will the first to stab you and cry out death to the infidel.

So this is what it is you are either a islamist fundamental or a neo-nazi(white sup.). One or the other but I know your one of them. Common be honest.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It looks like you are pretty new here and have not givin yourself a chance to investagate all the evidence, which is backed up with facts.
Have you honestly watched all the videos on my two most recent threads? I think not, so how can you go around and state what you are saying merely on what " just your opinion"? Where do get your info the main stream media?
Watch the movies then you can have a opinion.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
A person can be critical of zionism without being an islamist or a nazi. Pharoah has done nothing indicating that he 'hates jews'.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I tried watching it but found it impossible to watch. A 10 year old could produce a better video than that.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I tried for a little while, it's time to go to bed. So many words, and computer voice make it difficult to watch.

Troy

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I seek only the facts.
I do not hate Jews.
I do not hate Islame.
I am not a Nazi.

I am much, much worse than all these people put together.
I am an American who will expose the guilty and bring them to justice, this my country and I will not let it be taken over or away from the American People.

Yes there is a Revolution coming.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I was given a warning from the forum on posting my view. It's a harsh view but it is still is my view. If you cannot take the harsh with the soft then this board will never get the information it wants.

Thank you very much!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I watched the first part so far, and certainly (without that video) was under the impression that Zionism was the movement that was decietful in nature. Some of the quotes from well respected US and Jewish men and women can't be just discarded.

It is true, you cannot make someone believe what they do not want to see. For the record, from what I saw, all is true and verifiable. BTW, the creator of the video only states happenings, not their own opinion.

Oh the frustration of knowledge. I finally understand the saying, "ignorance is bliss."

Shame on people that will cast judgement without swallowing all that has been said.

AAC

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The thing about the mostly counter zionist view it's being spinned into some sort of propoganda and guess who is eating it up but the islamist extremists as a tool to justify their own holy war against Israel and in turn the holy war against all who is not muslim. Do I believe the islamist extremist did this alone probably not but I sure in hell don't believe this is a Mossad operation. Israel already have US support and does not need to play a game of phony terrorism like in (The Long Kiss Goodnight) concept. What make me mad in this time of age we are still talking about zionism this and zionism that. The core objective of zionism is already done during the creation of Israel and everything else after that is for self preservation pure and simple.

If the zionist are controlling the government then they would have the mostly made up of the christian right, not of jews. I don't know about you but the christian right is as far away from communism as the McCarthy trials.

The moment you say zionist commies you are pointing indirectly at jews as a by-product of the McCarthy era. We know the Jews had ties with communism and really you can't blame them for it either when the zsar (orthodox christian) continually push pogroms on the jewish population before the bolshevik revolution.

Jewish population in US is less then 2%
Christian right has to be greater the 35%

I personnally think it is islamist propaganda to keep us from looking into what is going in the mosques and the schools of islamic states. How they are preaching hate toward the west and non-muslims and are calling for a slow invasion of Europe and North America and turn them into a sharia based society. They feed us with this zionism crap to the christian right, who like the muslim love to hate the jews, so that they get lost in this new McCarthy argument, so they can easilly stabed in the back when push comes to shove.

The muslim states know that the only thing keeping Israel above the water of a full muslim take over is US financing. So the best way to kill US support for Israel is to bombared the people around the world with theories of Zionist take over and world domination so to influence foreign policy.

[edit on 19-1-2007 by shojingod]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
And why Israël is not moved to Germany? Hell, germans let Hitler take power and let the jews to be killed. Germans killed them, not palestinians. Germans are guilty, germans pay the price. It's real simple.

Well, in real life, you pay for your crimes. It's not the neighbor who pay for you. If you kill someone, it's not someone else who must pay reparation, it's YOU.

So, the zionists had their Israël anyway. Israël is an aberration of history and should be dismantled peacefully. When you do errors, you try to fix them, don't you? Well, do the same with Israël. You tried, it failed, fix it then.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Re-check your history from the 1920's and down.

British had ownership of the land after the lost of the Ottoman empire and also include the lands of Jordan. Actually that land was also a casualty of WWII. You forget this individual.

Haj Amin al-Husseini (1893-1974): member of leading family in Arab Jerusalem; appointed Mufti of Jerusalem by British in 1921; led Arab Revolt in 1936, soon going into exile; collaborated with Nazi Germany during WWII.

Also don't forget the Balfour Declaration of 1917 which seperated the land of palestine into the section for a jewish land and another section to King Abdullah bin Al-Hussein for what would become jordan.

Don't forget that before 1929 Hebron massacre jews were slowly coming to live legally with no issues from the ruling parties right up to the point of the 1929 Hebron massacre which really push the zionist ideology to a higher level then before. Don't forget that territory had jews, christians and muslims living together with the Mufti running the show. Too bad he really did not care if the internal muslims massacred the jews since he was a anti-semite himself. That 's why the jews were ticked off at the british for appointing the Mufti to run based on the Balfour Declaration of 1917 when they knew he was a anti-semite but it was unfortunate that the british didn't see it until the Mufti join force with the Nazi's which I guess is a real slap in the face to the UK especially since they appointed him. Why do you thing they gave control of the territory to the jews it's because of the Mufti that sold out the jews and the UK to the Nazi's. The territory was already declared jewish in 1917 it was only fitting that the jews run it especially after the betrayal of the Mufti which was appointed by the british.

It's seems odd that during all this time between the muslim and jewish living in that territory there were also many christians which never had any issues with the zionist creation of Israel. I never heard of christian with houses and territory in the holy land every being evicted because of jewish control. I wonder why?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Israel=Jewish State
Nationalism-
1. Devotion to the interests or culture of one's nation.
2. The belief that nations will benefit from acting independently rather than collectively, emphasizing national rather than international goals.
3. Aspirations for national independence in a country under foreign domination.

There are 5,671,000 jews in the United States

Most of them immigrated here in the 1920's (approximately 2 million)

By 1948 The State of Israel was created.

American Jews are VERY close to Israel, They visit their nation all the time.

Would it not be Plausible that they are working hard to secure their place in the middleeast by using the superpower, America as a proxy?

Infiltrating the Politics
Cabinet members and senior administration officials

* Judah Benjamin, Confederate attorney general (1861), secretary of war (1861) & state (1862-65)
* Oscar Straus, secretary of commerce & labor (1906-09)
* Henry Morgenthau, Jr., secretary of the treasury (1934-45)
* Pierre Salinger, white house press secretary (1961-64) (Jewish father)
* James Schlesinger, CIA Director 1973 Secretary of Defense (1973-75) (Converted to Christianity)
* Henry Kissinger, national security advisor (1969-75), secretary of state (1973-77)
* W. Michael Blumenthal, secretary of the treasury (1977-79)
* Harold Brown, secretary of defense (1977-81)
* Neil Goldschmidt, secretary of transportation (1979-1981)
* Philip Morris Klutznick, secretary of commerce (1980-1981)
* Kenneth Duberstein, cheif of staff (1988-1989)
* Robert Reich, secretary of labor (1993-97)
* John M. Deutch, Belgian-born CIA director (1995-96)
* Robert Rubin, secretary of the treasury (1995-99)
* Madeleine Albright, secretary of state (1997-01) (raised Catholic by converted parents)
* Sandy Berger, national security advisor (1997-01)
* Larry Summers, secretary of the treasury (1999-01)
* Ari Fleischer, white house press secretary (2001-03)
* Michael Chertoff, homeland security secretary (2005-)
* Leon Fuerth, national security advisor to Vice President Al Gore (1993-2001)
* Edward Levi, attorney general (1975-1977)
* Joshua Bolten, White House Chief of Staff (2006-)
* Dan Glickman, Secretary of Agriculture (1995-2001)
* William Cohen, Secretary of Defense (1997-2001)
* Jacob Lew, Director of Office of Mannagement and Budget (1999-2001)

Current Jewish Senators
Carl Levin Democrat Michigan 1978
Arlen Specter Republican Pennsylvania 1980
Frank Lautenberg Democrat New Jersey 2002 Previously served 1982-2001
Herb Kohl Democrat Wisconsin 1988
Joseph Lieberman Independent Democrat Connecticut 1988 Formerly a Democrat, but lost 2006 party primary; currently serves as an Independent Democrat caucusing with Democrats.
Dianne Feinstein[1] Democrat California 1992
Barbara Boxer Democrat California 1992
Russ Feingold Democrat Wisconsin 1992
Ron Wyden Democrat Oregon 1996
Charles Schumer Democrat New York 1998
Norm Coleman Republican Minnesota 2002
Ben Cardin Democrat Maryland 2006
Bernie Sanders Independent Vermont 2006

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Current Representatives

Henry Waxman[2] Democrat CA-30 1974
Barney Frank[3] Democrat MA-04 1980
Tom Lantos [4] Democrat CA-12 1980 Only Holocaust survivor to serve in Congress
Gary Ackerman[5] Democrat NY-05 1982 Currently heads the International Council of Jewish Parliamentarians (ICJP)
Howard Berman[6] Democrat CA-28 1982
Sander M. Levin[7] Democrat MI-12 1982
Eliot L. Engel [8] Democrat NY-17 1988
Nita Lowey[9] Democrat NY-18 1988 First female chairwoman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, which she chaired from 1991 to 1992
Bob Filner[10] Democrat CA-51 1992
Jane Harman[11] Democrat CA-36 1992 Served 1993-1999 and 2001 - Present
Jerrold Nadler [12] Democrat NY-08 1992
Steve Rothman[13] Democrat NJ-09 1996
Robert Wexler[14] Democrat FL-19 1996
Shelley Berkley[15] Democrat NV-01 1998
Jan Schakowsky[16] Democrat IL-09 1998
Brad Sherman[17] Democrat CA-27 1998
Anthony D. Weiner[18] Democrat NY-09 1998
Eric Cantor[19] Republican VA-07 2000
Susan Davis[20] Democrat CA-53 2000
Steve Israel [21] Democrat NY-02 2000
Adam Schiff [21] Democrat CA-29 2000
Rahm Emanuel [22] Democrat IL-05 2002 Current chair of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, Chair of the House Democratic Caucus
Allyson Schwartz[23] Democrat PA-13 2004
Debbie Wasserman Schultz[24] Democrat FL-20 2004 First Jewish congresswoman from Florida
Steve Cohen [25] Democrat TN-09 2006 Tennessee's first Jewish congressman[25]
Gabrielle Giffords [26] Democrat AZ-08 2006 Arizona's first Jewish congresswoman
Paul Hodes [27] Democrat NH-02 2006
Steve Kagen [28] Democrat WI-08 2006
Ron Klein [29] Democrat FL-22 2006
John Yarmuth [30] Democrat KY-03 2006

Infiltrating the media
* Dan Abrams - general manager, MSNBC[1]
* Martin Agronsky-Moderator on Agronsky & Company, one of the original talking heads programs on television.
* Bonnie Bernstein - sports journalist[2]
* Carl Bernstein - investigative reporter for the Washington Post, uncovered Watergate with Bob Woodward.[3]
* Aaron Brown - former anchor of CNN's Newsnight with Aaron Brown, ABC's World News Now, and ABC's World News Tonight Saturday[4]
* Art Buchwald - humourist[5]
* Katie Couric - Today show host and future CBS Evening News anchor[6]
* Michael Dorfman Russian-Israeli essayist and human rights activist
* Barbara Epstein - co-founder and co-editor of the New York Review of Books
* Jason Epstein - co-founder of the New York Review of Books
* Giselle Fernández - host of Access Hollywood[7]
* Thomas Friedman - columnist, The New York Times[8]
* Bernard Goldberg - CBS News reporter[9]
* Jeffrey Goldberg (1965 - ) journalist, staff writer for The New Yorker and author of the book Prisoners[10]
* Jonah Goldberg - conservative commentator[11]
* David Halberstam - Vietnam War correspondent[12]
* Mark Halperin - the ABC News Political Director[13]
* Seymour Hersh - investigative journalist, uncovered My Lai massacre[14]
* David Horowitz - conservative commentator[15]
* Pauline Kael - long-time film critic for The New Yorker[16]
* Peter Kaplan - editor, New York Observer[17]

Larry King

* Ted Koppel - former anchor of ABC's Nightline.[18]
* Paul Krugman - columnist, The New York Times[19]
* Anthony Lewis - former Op-Ed Columnist, The New York Times
* Dave Marash - Washington-based anchor of Al-Jazeera's English language 24 hour news channel.[20]
* Daniel Pearl - murdered foreign correspondent[21]
* Frank Rich - columnist, The New York Times[22]
* Geraldo Rivera - investigative television journalist and host, now with Fox News[23]
* Steven V. Roberts - Washington pundit and U.S. News and World Report contributor[24]
* James Rosen - Fox News reporter
* William Safire - columnist, The New York Times[25]
* Daniel Schorr (1916 - ) journalist who has covered the world for more than 60 years, now a senior news analyst for National Public Radio[26]
* George Seldes - World War I correspondent, post-war international reporter and media critic[27]
* Joel Siegel - film critic[28]
* Neal Shapiro - President, NBC News[29]
* Robert B. Silvers - co-editor of the New York Review of Books
* Gloria Steinem - feminist editor and writer, founder of Ms. magazine[30]
* Jon Stewart - Host of The Daily Show with Jon Stewarton Comedy Central. Peabody Award winner.
* I. F. Stone - left-wing Washington correspondent and investigative journalist, NY Post, PM, The Nation and I.F. Stone's Weekly. [31]
* Arthur Sulzberger, Jr. - publisher, The New York Times[32]
* Mike Wallace (1918 - ) journalist, 60 Minutes correspondent[33]
* Barbara Walters (1929 - ) media personality, a regular fixture on morning television shows (Today and The View), evening news magazines (20/20), and on The ABC Evening News, as the first female evening news anchor[34]
* Walter Winchell - investigative broadcast journalist and gossip columnist[35]
* Bob Woodward - Investigative Journalist who uncovered Watergate with Carl Bernstein.
* Gideon Yago - MTV reporter[36]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Now Americans love their tv

They love their movies

They love their news

They love their shows

By imposing your views and twisting stories in your favor you can basically control the masses.

By lobbying non jewish politicians and putting jewish politicians into the picture you can control foreign policy.

Lets say you have a big older brother (America) That's really rich and really tough and you have to live in a hostile area yet you are a weak and new to the area. (Israel in the MiddleEast) Noone around you likes you but you really want to stay because there is good money in the area (OIL).
Now your being a brat and you actually deserve to be kicked because you have no right to live there because you weaseled your way in.

Wouldn't you manipulate your rich older brother into thinking you're the innocent one and ask him for help then eventually completely control him to do as you please?

[edit on 21-1-2007 by unconscious_war]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
this video is great....more than great.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by shojingod
Pretty much all jews want the jewish state so why need terrorist action to convince who? What would it give them. Nothing

Wrong, who told you that??? Don't believe everything the controled Media tells you. There is a difference between Jews and Zionists. It is the zionists who conteol Israel and much of the western media
www.jewsagainstzionism.com...
www.jcpa.org...
www.jatonyc.org...
www.jewsnotzionists.org...
dir.salon.com...
10 questions to the Zionists by a Rabbi
www.nkusa.org...
Einstein warns of the evils of Israel
www.rense.com...

rense.com...
and jewish groups who say Israel is breaking the law and shouldn't exist
vids.myspace.com...