posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:29 AM
1. Devotion to the interests or culture of one's nation.
2. The belief that nations will benefit from acting independently rather than collectively, emphasizing national rather than international goals.
3. Aspirations for national independence in a country under foreign domination.
There are 5,671,000 jews in the United States
Most of them immigrated here in the 1920's (approximately 2 million)
By 1948 The State of Israel was created.
American Jews are VERY close to Israel, They visit their nation all the time.
Would it not be Plausible that they are working hard to secure their place in the middleeast by using the superpower, America as a proxy?
Infiltrating the Politics
Cabinet members and senior administration officials
* Judah Benjamin, Confederate attorney general (1861), secretary of war (1861) & state (1862-65)
* Oscar Straus, secretary of commerce & labor (1906-09)
* Henry Morgenthau, Jr., secretary of the treasury (1934-45)
* Pierre Salinger, white house press secretary (1961-64) (Jewish father)
* James Schlesinger, CIA Director 1973 Secretary of Defense (1973-75) (Converted to Christianity)
* Henry Kissinger, national security advisor (1969-75), secretary of state (1973-77)
* W. Michael Blumenthal, secretary of the treasury (1977-79)
* Harold Brown, secretary of defense (1977-81)
* Neil Goldschmidt, secretary of transportation (1979-1981)
* Philip Morris Klutznick, secretary of commerce (1980-1981)
* Kenneth Duberstein, cheif of staff (1988-1989)
* Robert Reich, secretary of labor (1993-97)
* John M. Deutch, Belgian-born CIA director (1995-96)
* Robert Rubin, secretary of the treasury (1995-99)
* Madeleine Albright, secretary of state (1997-01) (raised Catholic by converted parents)
* Sandy Berger, national security advisor (1997-01)
* Larry Summers, secretary of the treasury (1999-01)
* Ari Fleischer, white house press secretary (2001-03)
* Michael Chertoff, homeland security secretary (2005-)
* Leon Fuerth, national security advisor to Vice President Al Gore (1993-2001)
* Edward Levi, attorney general (1975-1977)
* Joshua Bolten, White House Chief of Staff (2006-)
* Dan Glickman, Secretary of Agriculture (1995-2001)
* William Cohen, Secretary of Defense (1997-2001)
* Jacob Lew, Director of Office of Mannagement and Budget (1999-2001)
Current Jewish Senators
Carl Levin Democrat Michigan 1978
Arlen Specter Republican Pennsylvania 1980
Frank Lautenberg Democrat New Jersey 2002 Previously served 1982-2001
Herb Kohl Democrat Wisconsin 1988
Joseph Lieberman Independent Democrat Connecticut 1988 Formerly a Democrat, but lost 2006 party primary; currently serves as an Independent
Democrat caucusing with Democrats.
Dianne Feinstein Democrat California 1992
Barbara Boxer Democrat California 1992
Russ Feingold Democrat Wisconsin 1992
Ron Wyden Democrat Oregon 1996
Charles Schumer Democrat New York 1998
Norm Coleman Republican Minnesota 2002
Ben Cardin Democrat Maryland 2006
Bernie Sanders Independent Vermont 2006