It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This by far, is the best fighting game ive EVER played.

Not only does it have the DBZ sagas to play, also Dragonball, and Daragonball GT.

It was very long, but I finnally beat it. If you vuy it, just knoiw that ther last fight in the game is Almost impossible.

I give it a 10/10

Other reviews:

IGN 8.3/10
ps2.ign.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
No replies?! Hasn't anyone else played the game?

-TD

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Ok, since noone else is gonna reply i will! Simply because i love Db, DBZ, and GT plus the movies havent played this yet.... what format is it on? who's the last boss?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I tried the previous versions of the game and liked it, but haven't consider playing this one. For the GBA, there is a game called "Weekly Shonen Jump Allstars," which has Goku fighting people from One Piece, Naruto, and other Anime that the comic shows. I think if it were ever ported to the PS3 or 360, it would rival the Marvel vs Capcom games, which are my favorite fighters.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iCEdTenG
what format is it on? who's the last boss?

Im playing it on PS2. Last boss...is well, i'll have to explain.

Story mode says that the dragonballs have been used too much, and 7 evil dragons emerge. The last boss is called Omega Shenron, took me forever to beat him. Its a very long game. It goes through dbz trhough the end of gt. Long, but its frickin awesome.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
well
is it better than the first tenkaichi?
because i saw that one as a step back from budokai 3 (which ranks among my favorite games)

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
I tried the previous versions of the game and liked it, but haven't consider playing this one. For the GBA, there is a game called "Weekly Shonen Jump Allstars," which has Goku fighting people from One Piece, Naruto, and other Anime that the comic shows. I think if it were ever ported to the PS3 or 360, it would rival the Marvel vs Capcom games, which are my favorite fighters.

have you heard about stadium d.o.n?
its a combo smash bro style fighter on god knows what system but its got dbz naruto and onepeice heh go check vid out its hilarious

new topics

top topics

join