It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestion for chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Lets say chemtrails are real
An agency is letting chemtrails loose all over the country.
For what possible reason?

To inflict disease & harm to its own citizens?...that myself i find hard to belive, as it would be more logical to create a disease, airborn via genetic mutation into the mainstream population, has it would be more effective.

But what if its used against "aliens"?

If certain aliens can walk with us in the streets without being reognized?...if they have cloaking abilities?..how is a agency meant to deal with them?..for what purpose they would want to inflict harm to them is unknown, but lets say they do?..would chemtrails not be usefull?....if you know of a substance that is harmfull to the aliens..what better way than to harness the substance in question...modify it to your own needs, and spray it onto the air above?

Just another theory...onto the uknowns

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well as far as explanations for chemtrails go, that is as good as all of the rest of them.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
its not to harm us, its for mind control. once the chems get into your system you are theirs to controll

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Carnicom thinks that the purpose of chemtrails are to change the rotational speed of the Earth.

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueSpirit

Hi from Billings Montana, lots of chem trails here got me thinkin that maybe they are looking for something in the air that you can't see with
the human eye or thermals. maybe alien craft or life forms are getting
smoked out. I read a thread about ufo's showing up in video's of chemtrails and then blinking out. They could be spraying all over the world
making it harder for these things to hide. I also read about operation
"blue beam", maybe they are practicing spraying a layer for projecting
images on so that every one in the world would see the same images.
maybe creating a false god returning, who knows?
what do you think, worth takin a look at.

top topics

join