It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Bolton Speaks Out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
John Bolton says Condi Rice is wasting her time in the middle east and many more things!

I thought he did a good job, about the only one in that administration with a brain! Too Bad!

Sunday Times Interview

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This failure of a Diplomat needs to stay at the American Enterprise Institute where he belongs , where he can only attempt to be an influence and not actually have a part in our government. He says that the Middle east is not a concern but yet Israel concerns him as Iran is such a threat. If he doesn't see the Middle East as a concern for The USA and how it directly affected us, then its clear where his loyalties were the whole time. He a fool and he deserves no place in International policymaking

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
does he not understand something? THATS WHERE THE OIL IS!

unless suddenly, in the span of a week, America's dependency on pertoleum is eliminated, what goes on in the middle east makes a huge influence on America. gas prices sky rocket, people get mad, riots occur, robberies occur, etc, etc.

let's make him walk to all of his press conferences and business meetings and wherever else he goes. how much will he appreciate our oil producing friends then? (not all of them are friends, i know)

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Dam Bolton has some brains even if I support reforming the UN rather then his suggestion.
From the source.

“Fifteen years ago people said Nato would either go out of area or out of existence and now it is in Afghanistan and it is all but Nato — absent Germany and France — in Iraq,” he said. “I think Nato should go global. There is no reason why Japan and Australia shouldn’t join.

Clearly NATO would have to be renamed but expanding NATO into this part of the world is worth investigating Australian and New Zealand forces often serve with there American and to a lesser extend there NATO counter parts.

top topics

join