It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is Bush Terraforming Earth?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I was thinking today about old George Dubya Bush. I was wondering if all his denials about global warming, and the increase of coal burning is actually an attempt to terraform the Earth into a more (in)hospitable environment for the habitation of another species. Maybe this is what the New World Order is really all about. After all, his initials are G.W...Global Warming? Regenesis anyone?




posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by subliminaut
I was thinking today about old George Dubya Bush. I was wondering if all his denials about global warming, and the increase of coal burning is actually an attempt to terraform the Earth into a more (in)hospitable environment for the habitation of another species. Maybe this is what the New World Order is really all about. After all, his initials are G.W...Global Warming? Regenesis anyone?


Well I recently read a conspiracy book that said global warming was a conspiracy to make the planet more habitable to bacteria. This would lead to harmful bacteria, fungi, virus numbers increasing leading to massive epidemics of previously extinct diseases. Who knows?



posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
C’mon are you serious?? Hahaha. Global warming would not benefit anyone's agenda NWO, Zionist, anyone. How quickly people will believe that melting icebergs equal mankind’s destruction of earth. It all BS. It's part of the Earth's natural climate cycles which last thousands and thousands of years. Any rational thinker understands that the Earth releases more greenhouse gasses in a year than all humanity has in its existence. Global Warming is a liberal invention to have some sort of control over the industries of the world. If they can have some say as to how every factory operates than they feel comfortable. Liberals complain that republicans use scare tactics such as terrorism, which may be true, but they use their very own scare tactics as well. Ones not grounded in facts but speculation. OH NOES ICEBURGS ARE MELTING, DOOM TO THE EARTH. VOTE DEOMOCRAT AND SAVE THE W0rlD!!!! Just my 2 Cents.



posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Conservatives bravely defending the rights of Companies to do whatever they like to the planet.



posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Halcy0n
C’mon are you serious?? Hahaha. Global warming would not benefit anyone's agenda NWO, Zionist, anyone. How quickly people will believe that melting icebergs equal mankind’s destruction of earth. It all BS.


As I said above the opinion was from a 'conspiracy book'. If it was my own opinion wouldn't I say that? Also global warming is more than just 'melting icebergs'. You're right though, the melting icebergs wouldn't destroy the Earth. Just most coastal villages/towns/cities around the globe.


Originally posted by Halcy0n
It's part of the Earth's natural climate cycles which last thousands and thousands of years. Any rational thinker understands that the Earth releases more greenhouse gasses in a year than all humanity has in its existence.


Is this the only argument you can come up with? Come on, there's got to be more anti-global warming arguments than that.


Originally posted by Halcy0n
Global Warming is a liberal invention to have some sort of control over the industries of the world. If they can have some say as to how every factory operates than they feel comfortable.


Ah the most classic of arguments:blame the liberals. Whether it's Communism, economic recession or the easiest apporach is to blame the liberals. Also as the general consensus among most scientists seems to indicate that global warming IS fact are you implying that said scientists 1. are liberal and 2. invented global warming to control global industries?


Originally posted by Halcy0n
Liberals complain that republicans use scare tactics such as terrorism, which may be true, but they use their very own scare tactics as well. Ones not grounded in facts but speculation.


As I'm not an American I really can't talk about this but I thought it was Republican/Democrat or conservative/liberal? Also as I pointed out above global warming IS fact not speculation (yes scientists love making up apocalyptic scenarios). Though you are right about it being used as a scare tactic...



posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I herd that global warming would make Blackpool into Europes premier holiday resort!

Mental image, all the beautiful people (and Bush) renting deck chairs, wearing knotted hankeys and riding donkeys



new topics

top topics
 
0

log in

join