It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you rationalize Alien disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I believe this is important for each and everyone of us to think about. For arguements sake, aliens are real and they're coming here to reveals themselves soon. Well, what happens if the aliens don't have all the immediate answers that the social masses would need to rationalize the aliens existence into their already preset 'religious' mold?

What does this do for Christians, Muslims, Jews, etc..? How would this effect society as a whole? There would be too many different explanations to fit into preset realities that confusion would be an understatement. But as I said, what if these ET's don't have the truth, or they have a truth that no one is willing to believe?

Where would this re-assessment leave us? Would love to hear opinions in this...

AAC

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The way I see UFO's and Intelligent Life outside of earth is easy. I like to think of us as being in Christopher Coumbus' time all over but instead of trying to find new lands we are trynig to find new worlds. Space as far as my horizon can see is the final frontier and should be treated as such.
Thus, disclosure would just be like the news reaching back in Europe that Columbus was successful and he was able to find the Indies(Americas). The news when it does come will probably first be as incorrect as Columbus' idea that he was in the Indies.

Intellingent life should be assessed case by case and should not be given too much of our faith too early on, we must proceed with caution.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by Low Orbit]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
LO, I agree with not jumping to conclusions. But what would happen if their existence appeared to be so much more in tune than ours, and their truths were our truths, just not yet accepted? Of course this is hypothetical, but if they have the means to come here we must assume their intelligent at the very least. No?

AAC

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I dont know if you have ever travelled but I have a bit and I love it. What I love most about it is seeing how people in other parts of the world do stuff differently than the way Im used to seeing it.

What I am alluding to is that there are Cultural Truths which are true for certain cultures but not others. Not everything in our life will be true to alien life, and not everything true for alien life will be true for us.

If Aliens are visiting us they are probably still searching for God too. And if they claim they know God, I would hope everyone recalls the Roman Catholic Church on the indiginous American people.

Just because someone is smarter than you doesn't mean they are telling you the truth!

[edit on 14-1-2007 by Low Orbit]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Very good question.

Most will call me a pessimist for this, but given the current circumstances of the world, I think it will be near impossible for the star brothers to pull this off effectively.

It would be a total F' up.

I have a hunch they know this and it is why they still refuse to entertain publicity without extreme consideration and selection in their genius minds.

To open a dialogue to the world will require major events as prerequisites.

1. An uncomprimising 'end' to all abduction, misuse, and abuse of Earth by rebellious and misguided alien factions.
  2. A thorough study of our responses and behaviours based upon our hypothetical interaction with non-human intelligent beings.
  3. An intricate and complete study of human global culture and way of living.
  4. An examination of human spiritual potential and net growth rate of such under present conditions.
  5. Secretive, unverifiable telepathic communication with certain human beings, to 'test the waters' and learn.
  6. Neutralizing or enlightening of human individuals and groups involved in law and control of the masses. To prevent inevitable interfereance in Alien communicative operations. Folks like Bush would have to go.
  7. Binding time until the human global conscience ascends through current levels and begins to respond with higher spiritual awareness. In other words, no chaotic backlash.
  8. Gestures of goodwill and vunerability from the Aliens in the form of sharing love, knowledge and even technology.
  9. Authorization and blessing of discarnate divine beings whom have vested interest in Earth. i.e. God.
  10. Thorough neutralization and withdrawal of media projecting negative images and primal fear related to Aliens and extraterrestrial intelligence.
  11. Timing.

As it stands in the dawn of 2007, only a minority of those points have been completed successfully. The biggest major success is the suppression of rebel factions in their abuse of humanity. Abduction rates are plummeting like a stock market crash.

I realize this has taken the star brothers a long time to deal with. Unleashing their potentially destructive technology upon the rebellious factions would have certainly resulted in a violation of moral, ethical and importantly spiritual laws. Ghandi knows his non-violent methods take time and sacrifice, but work they do.

I beleive we should help the star brothers to help us. Therefore our efforts should be discussed and directed toward benchmarks above.

Timing is the most important point I listed. The evolution of our thought and behaviour will reach critical mass sometime around 2012, at which point it will be an unstoppable force. There is a reason the star brothers are coming out now.

It's all related.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I'd like to note in #10 that I meant disinformation aswell as media. The disinformation is so widespread and makes me want to throw up each time I read it. It's rife on these boards.

On an unrelated note, if the powers that be can wage a disinformation war so effective and great, then I'm sure handling public opinion of the Middle East is childsplay for them.

[edit on 16/1/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There are many species so anything is possible.

I as you know really only know about the Grey's. It depends on how you want to take contact. I have had contact and so have millions of other people. As you notice the proof of millions of people telling you they had contact is worthless.

Earth is a study to the Grey's and Earth is there Laboratory. I was told by the one I go to that they would have to confer to interfere and they would only confer one time and that is is we were about to destroy Earth.

What I was shown was the following:

Hugh balls of brilliant white lights (the ships) flying all around the Earth in mass low and so fast one right after the other that you could feel the magnetism and the ground underneath your feet vibrate.

This would be to show they are here in mass and that we had better stop.

The Grey's aren't going to take over Earth they can't survive up here there is to much oxygen in our air however, they can breathe thin air and they are in the deepest of our water's.

As for another species I don't know what there aganda's are, but I do know they exist.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Which other species are you refering to?

SteveR

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I know there are others, I have had a very short interaction with two beige/brownish wrinkled skinned beings that worked with the Grey's. These two beings put in the audio/visual device in my right ear.

When I was with the one I usually go to he said,
We are parallel there are short ones, tall ones, fat ones, thin ones, good ones, bad ones, and all different colored ones.

On one experiences I was on what "you" would call a Mothership and I saw many different looking species but I didn't really pay attention to them for I had other things on my mind at the time.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Some species appear to be more like functional bodies than artistically crafted containers. I do not know of any devices you speak of, but I would like to know if you were given a choice on this.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
they should just give a bunch of people free energy technology we would get away from the elite on our own and have time to think. instead of dealing with the daily life struggles which are made to enslave the populations.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't think they would want to introduce themselves to us, what would be the point? We are probably millions and maybe even billions of years behind the most advanced Aliens, it would be like us trying to have a conversation with a single celled organism. They are definitely capable of realizing that if they get into religious debates with us nothing good will come out of it.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
I don't think they would want to introduce themselves to us, what would be the point? We are probably millions and maybe even billions of years behind the most advanced Aliens, it would be like us trying to have a conversation with a single celled organism. They are definitely capable of realizing that if they get into religious debates with us nothing good will come out of it.

But at least we are capable of rational conversation. Also, as counselors adapt to speak with troubled teens, aliens could find a way to relate. Nevertheless, I believe religion would be the last thing on their mind considering their perspective would trump ours for obvious reasons.

1) We have enough religious to start wars but not enough to stop them.
2) Most violence on our global scale if because of religion.
3) Religious people are too stubborn to talk about their truth being only partial.

What is religion good for? Oh, yeah, introducing you to something and offering you only a taste of it and then telling you to pay for more, rather than showing you how to build the temple of worshp within yourself.

I am CERTAIN their percpetion of GOD is higher than ours for obvious reasons, or at least the three I've listed.

AAC

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
it would be like us trying to have a conversation with a single celled organism.

No, no, no, no. There is so much commonality you wouldn't beleive.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I don't think that the visitation of an alien species would do much to religious beliefs. "The bible doesn't mention anything about God creating life on other planets" would be a good argument to sway some away. But at the same time, it was determined (through the writings in the Bible) that God created the Earth in 4004 BC. Well, science has already proven that Earth is a heck of a lot older than that. The Bible also doesn't say anything about dinosaurs either. Science has blown many of holes into religion, yet, unwavered believers abound.

The only thing, in my opinion, that could turn religion on its ear would be if the aliens said that they are God, as we know God. That they came here thousands of years ago to meet the prehistoric simpletons, displayed some technological wizardry that the locals couldn't comprehend as remotely being possible, maybe healed a person or two, and a big misunderstanding ensued.

That would call into question a lot of things people have believed for a long time.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Steve you asked a question but I don't know if it was directed to me and if it was I didn't quite understand what you meant.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Sorry, I'll rephrase. Was it your idea to have the devices implanted into your ear? Was your permission given?

Thanks.

[edit on 16/1/07 by SteveR]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If Aliens really did "reveal themselves" to the Earthlings in the near future, I believe a large portion of Earth's population would experience a religious awakening. Either that or they would believe that it was divine intervention that the Aliens exposed themselves like a dirty trucker hanging outside the women's bathroom at a rest area. I think you can throw out all conventional wisdom and all past experiences if/when Aliens show themselves to the people of Earth. In other words, something of this nature would shatter everyone's world as we know it. It would be the time of a new beginning.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I think It's very important that disclosure happens on a timescale the population can handle. You can't just come out and say," Aliens are real." The population of the world is not ready. Many religious extremists would wage an all out war with the "demon" E.T.s. The planet simply isn't ready yet. The truth WILL eventually be known, probably not in our lifetime though. If you want disclosure now, Thats an incredibly selfish stance.

On top of that, if you were an alien race what criteria would you require a planet to fill before you officially contact the populace? ( I define contact as frequent, truthfull communication and possibly tech. trade)

These might be close:

1. You MUST have a one world government. If you cant decide who speaks for Earth, than you can't join the federation.(yay Star Trek reference)

2. You MUST have one religion. Its hard enough just keeping different planets from fighting due to religious differences. We don't have the time to worry about internal affairs.

3. In order to enter galactic trade, you MUST have a single currency for the entire planet. This currency must have value inherent to itself.(Gold standard for example. Most likely Earths currency will be "backed" by water and agriculture)

4. Were not here to help you grow-up. You MUST have aqquired inter-planetary travel on your own. We will help you with interstellar travel once you have inter-planetary.

5. We do not care what methods you use to conform to the listed criteria, so long as they are met.

This would explain soooo much....
The EURO/AMERO
The War against terrorism
NWO One world government
The "space race" to get to the moon.(they misunderstood the criteria due to traslating difficulties and thought the first one to the moon would get trade rights with aliens)

Or eventually the alien threat will become bad enough that the government may have to tell us for our own safety.

[edit on 16-1-2007 by Tiloke]

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
i had an alien encounter last night. a bright light outside my window then something came threw the wall and touched me in my happy places

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join