It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati website? (no longer says "we'll be seeing you soon")

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
What do you guys think about the www.illuminati-order.com website, just a kid trying to scam money?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yeah I got to that one too. They should get into trouble for that that's bull. in my opinion. That's not funny ripping people off like that.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
from the join form at www.illuminati-order.com website, I would say total scam for data gathering!
People should be more cautious when applying to this kinda stuff, using the form on that site and gathering access information some one could probably steal your identity.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by inklosed]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I checked the Sorce, which not alot of people decided to do. The Metatag said that the site "Debunks myths and conspiracy theories about the Illuminati, a charitable and political organization". So this site dosn't really seem to be anything important. I don't see why people dont check the Sorce code when they come to a log in screen.

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hexidecimal
most people checked the source...

but some ppl dont... i say we all forget this move the thread or delete it

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
LOL You guys crack me up!!!! Everyone is so wrapped up in the Illuminati when the real "men behind it all" are part of an organization that is right in your face but hidden from plain site. They and they alone are the sole "power men" on this planet. They have been for longer than the illuminati members could even conceive of. Only a few of the highest members of the Illuminati even know of their existence and hold it as a secret of the highest order so as to retain their undeserved "status" in the minds of those who are believers.
Silly Silly People....

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
quot from site www.illuminati.org...

"Our pact with the Bush and Clinton families is paying dividends. Hilary will win this year's "election"

Well this proves the website is a hoax. haha

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The illuminati would more than likely communicate through butt waves on a highly sophisticated toilet that transmit fecal matter into legitimate conversations, also known as communication-ass

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Ok think about it. They are a SECRET organization. Why would they put up a website?? And also doesn't the website remind of another website called.... WIKIPEDIA! people can make different type of wikipedias like uncyclopedia, pokedia, blah blah blah. If they really were secret they wouldn't post a wikipedia site! They wouldn't even post a site!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
advert for the upcoming movie maybe??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join