It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati website? (no longer says "we'll be seeing you soon")

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Read what I said, the login and website are completely fake.
Only thing the login button does is direct you back to the main page, no matter if you leave the fields blank or fill in a username/password.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
some more info...
My guess is that its fake, fake, fake...look at the services running.
I think that its to be expected that a site of "illuminati" would be highly protected, even a script kiddy could get in to this one.The use of open source software? Come on would the illuminati use Open Source software? and run SuSe?
I think not.

(hidden port numbers and state for obvious reasons)

PORT STATE SERVICE VERSION
**/*** **** ftp ProFTPD 1.3.0
**/*** **** ssh OpenSSH 3.6.1p2 (protocol 2.0)
**/*** **** smtp?
**/*** **** domain ISC Bind 9.2.3
**/*** **** http Apache httpd 2.0.51 ((Fedora))
**/*** **** pop3pw poppassd
**/*** **** pop3-proxy AVG pop3 proxy 7.1.400/7.1.410
**/*** **** rpcbind 2 (rpc #100000)
**/*** filtered netbios-ssn
**/*** **** imap Courier Imapd (released 2004)
**/*** **** ssl OpenSSL
**/*** filtered microsoft-ds
**/*** **** smtps?
**/*** **** ssl OpenSSL
**/*** **** ssl OpenSSL
**/*** filtered mysql
**/*** filtered postgres
**/*** **** ajp13?
**/*** **** http Apache Tomcat/Coyote JSP engine 1.0
**/*** **** http Apache httpd 1.3.33 ((Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSS
L/0.9.7a PHP/5.0.5)
Device type: general purpose
Running: Linux 2.4.X|2.6.X
OS details: Linux 2.4.18 - 2.4.27, Linux 2.4.19 - 2.4.20, Linux 2.4.21 (x86 SuSE
), Linux 2.6.5 - 2.6.11
Network Distance: ** hops
Service Info: OSs: Unix

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'm a retired programmer who's done a lot of Internet coding.

That front page is a fake. The login box and login button don't actually go anywhere or do anything. It's just to make you think that something is really there.

If you code, look at the source and you'll see what I mean.

It's designed to impress folks who don't know code and who are alert to the Illuminati name, but it's basically just a do-nothing page.

As to the whos and whats...
Admin Name: Mark Pace
Admin Street1: 245-M Mount Hermon Road Suite 137
Admin City: Scotts Valley
Admin State/Province: CA
Admin Postal Code: 95066
Admin Country: US
Admin Email: [email protected]

(phone number removed, but you could look it up.)

So if you do the search, the Great And Powerful World Ruling Organization is doing business out of a Mail Box Plus type place in a strip shopping center in a small town halfway between San Jose and Santa Cruz. They seem to be right next to or near a pizza joint.

The Great And Powerful Oz...err.. Illuminati...err...Mark has owned the site since 1995, and the total work done on it has been the "boogata-boogata" page everyone mentioned and now (12 years later) a login page that's a fake.

At this rate, they'll come to power after the last h.sapiens is gone and the cockroaches are ruling the world (some billion years hence.)

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Byrd is right,not only its fake but you (curious ppl) should be careful and use a proxy or something like that to hide your self while you do your "little research", this site could be a "honeyspot" to get ppls info and then trace them back..god knows for what...why go search for ip´s if you can have them come to you,hey?..think about that

[edit on 15-1-2007 by inklosed]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This sounds more like the work of a fan of Steve Jackson's "Illuminati" roleplaying games than the work of any so called legitimate organization.

FNORD be with you.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
A quick look at the page source info shows this in the meta tag:
"Debunks myths and conspiracy theories about the Illuminati, a charitable and political organization"
Nothing special to see here.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It is just a joke/hoax site. If you follow this link here

web.archive.org...*/illuminati.org

and go straight to [Nov 06, 1996 *] on the Left column, after you click this it will load this page

web.archive.org...://www.illuminati.org/

When the page is loaded if you look at the bottom left of the page you will see the email address [email protected]

take that email address and search it using google and it should give you 1 page as a result

www.google.ie... e+Search

click into that page and it will be a sort of email conversation board about Quake Developers and the Quake Editor, Quake is a PC game for those unfamilar.

This is the page

www.gamers.org...

If you have firefox then press Ctrl + f and it will open up a find box at the bottom left corner, Paste this email address in [email protected]

and you find this entry.

Date: Sat, 6 Jul 1996 14:00:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: QuakeEd & textures?

Has anyone gotten QuakeEd to work with textures and all? I've got the
thing running very nicely, and can make some very nice levels and all,
but QuakeEd chokes when I try to load texture libraries (base.wad, etc,
as supplied on Crowbar's home page). The message is something like,
"Error: not a mipmapped texture" or close to that, anyways.

For those doing similar things to me, there is an excellent rsh service
for NT available from cdrom.com, called rshdnt17. Combined with a decent
system and NFS, it's easy to get QuakeEd's BSP building menus to work and
offload that processing to a hefty NT machine.

aiken
- -----
[email protected]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You have to be really gullable to belive that site is really the Illuminati's site. I'm pretty sure if you asked any member of the Illumanti about the organization they would act like they had no idea what you are talking about. Smarten Up

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It doesn't LOOK like an Illuminati Front:

No...it looks like a tree!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Only thing the login button does is direct you back to the main page, no matter if you leave the fields blank or fill in a username/password.

which proves what? that the coding is incomplete? that there is a return to URL code that refers the the main page instead of an error message? That proves nothing.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by graphicsman1977
which proves what? that the coding is incomplete? that there is a return to URL code that refers the the main page instead of an error message? That proves nothing.

The code is not incomplete , that's it, that's what it does, nothing else.
No secure login...or any login nowadays would be done like this!

...then again..I could be a disinformation agent "Oh no they have found our ultra secret site! We had it loaded completely available for the public because that was the best way to keep it hidden"...just joking

ITS A FAKE !

read all the posts before posting "its not a fake bla bla bla"

*************************************************************__________________________________________________________
I edited this post to say:

Lets not be rude..after a lot of thinking and meditating..joking...
I think its rude to call it "A FAKE" so I take it back...its not fake, its what it is.
A site that could become a game, a journal whatever...so its not fake, it just should not be on this forum.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by inklosed]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Illuminati website? (no longer says "we'll be seeing you soon")

The Illuminati Website? It no longer says "we'll be seeing you soon" but has a username and password required to access the site.

Calls itself The "Official website of the AISB"

also says on the site "Contact your lodge master to request a login. At present, this site is for Illuminati members only. A public relations portal is under development"

It's quite abvious that can be infiltrated by any curious hacker and i do not think this is what the actual illuminati webside could easily be located just with a google search.

Very soberly everyone would ask:
''So, illuminati do not have webside?''

My opinion:
Of course they do. The members cannot be present at all of their congresses and when they want to take instructions or what decisions to take they have a forum (like ATS). Every member of illuminati sais his opinion* at each thread, which thread concerns about decisions, policies and news etc.

*i point out: opinion

So to take desicions concerning their world dominion is not safe to have an obvious webside!!! It must be hidden.

For example you go at a PC antispyware or bank webside and with a strange link that requires of course Username & password you ender the illuminati forum

Illuminati are hidden in the real world, the same at the network world

[edit on 15-1-2007 by Dragonlike]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You guys should keep a close eye on this site too while you are at it.

The Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency
www.fvza.org...

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
regarding the site..

its a joke. Its been posted on ATS many times before in the past.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by graphicsman1977

Originally posted by thematrix

Quit trolling.

The code is not incomplete, the code is very implicitly making it so that whatever you do with the login, your input is discarded into oblivion and it'll always just go to "http://www.illuminati.org" just like a hyperlink.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Dragonlike: a forum of the illuminati? hehehe that one cracked me up...

I can say for sure that if the illuminati are real, they would not be using something based on http connections...
I mean come on...get real..
Do you think that they would be using a browser to communicate???

If such organization exist they would be communicating with software and protocols that you dont even dream that exist.

Open yours eyes there's more to the WEB then www...

so forget it, stop this pointless discussion because there is no way you will be seeing a illuminati forum (lol forum...) ever or web page.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Inklosed,

I made an hypothesis, i mentioned an opinion, an idea nothing more. I never said ''Guys, illuminati use a forum to communicate and i am 100% sure about that''. Accusing me so firmly, means that you know something i dunno!!! Tell us what? We are all free people to express our opinions! But to deny me like that you have something to back up your statement. No offence, but i want to hear you.

Do you think that they would be using a browser to communicate???

I expressed my view, what DO you think they are using?

Open yours eyes there's more to the WEB then www...

like what? You know something you want to illuminate many members of the forum they ignore, including me?

so forget it, stop this pointless discussion because there is no way you will be seeing a illuminati forum (lol forum...) ever or web page.

As i have already mentioned, i made a assumption, without any substantial evidence... like a poets thoughts...also, i never mentioned i am going to search about their forum because i ,simply, am not 100% sure it exists. See above and you will see before i begin to write down my ideas i mentioned:

My opinion:

My humble opinion, nothing more

It seams that you know something and thus you feel so truculent...
i do not know...
you...?

[edit on 15-1-2007 by Dragonlike]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Dragonlike it was not my intention to offend your hypothesis or you, sorry about that.

If they exist. my guess is (and this is also a hypothesis) they would be using:
- a private communication software highly but very very highly encrypted.
-Direct Satellite communication.
-Some sort of unknown for of communication.
Untraceable and totally out of reach from the entire world

And yes there is more to WEB then most people know about.
I don't want get in to details, if you are interested do your own research...sry but I wont discuss this here
I wont tell you about my background on this area, but lets say I am an old school IT professional. I will give you an example of other ways to communicate by hardlines.

The internet you know is based on the work done by DARPA, ARPANET, putting what I want to explain to you simple is:
The internet is built based on standard protocols that everyone uses, your modem/router whatever, only works because the machine on the other side "speaks" the same language.

So imagine if I built my own modulator/demodulator (modem) and its veryone communication language? may it be to use on hardlines or satellite, it would be very very hard for you to detect it.

just a quick note...yes I do know what would be the implications of building a new network, developing protocols etc etc this was just a hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Dragonlike it was not my intention to offend your hypothesis or you, sorry about that.

No problem. After all it is true that i am not expert, more, without any experience of the world out there.

Thanks for denying my ignorance. I really love to learn more.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I know the guy that's doing the website. His name is Mark Pace. I have been talking to the guy via email for the past 2 years. He's a conspiracy theorist like many of us here. He's a funny as hell and a great guy. He said he's making a new site. He owns the web site whitehouse.org that's org not gov. It a great site and it's funny as all get out. He's making great money on that site with all the stuff he's got for sale. He's not part of the Illuminati in any way. He's just out making a buck and having fun doing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join