It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati website? (no longer says "we'll be seeing you soon")

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The Illuminati Website? It no longer says "we'll be seeing you soon" but has a username and password required to access the site.

Calls itself The "Official website of the AISB"

also says on the site "Contact your lodge master to request a login. At present, this site is for Illuminati members only. A public relations portal is under development"

huh...curious.

CC

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Is this even a real site? Why would the Illuminati need a website.

Come on man, how much did it cost you to create this? Can I request a username and password please so I too can hold the secrets of the world?

If there is any chance this could be a real site, have you attempted to randomly try codes in the boxes? Public Relations Portal under development huh? The only Public Relations Portal will be the ride in the boxcar on our way to the "FEMA" concentration camps when martial law is implemented.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This website has been online for sometime now, and before it used to be a black page with gray/white letters that said "We'll be seeing you soon"...now it appears to have some content.

A few other members did a WHOIS and found that this site belongs to some Bavarian something or other.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Two Questions

Why is it that people everywhere think that the illuminati have controll over much of anything? I mean yea a secret society and all with highly powerfull members yadda yadda yadda. But its those highly powerfull members that have the pull not the organization itself.

The secont question is. Why would they need a website? I don't understand if they are truly a secret society wouldent they want to remein as secret as possible? perhaps they the ones that realy have all the power are using the Illuminati as a front for a realy secret organization that realy is dark and has malicious intentions for the world at large.

I don't think that membership in a secret society means that one is evil and has a plan to take over the earth. If there was such an organization I would think that they would not let anyone know who they were at all costs.

This organization probably doesnt even have a name or if they do it's probably they. LOL would make sense sense "they" controll the earth it would be obvious to belong to an organization called "they"

And so if this website suddenly has a user name password to enter it? That means its clandestine? the same would be true of ATS. or Myspace or a myriad of other websites. "hell.com" for instance.

I don't know. I just think that a web site would be a bad place to put all of your secret information knowing how hackers love to get into those kinds of places.

If the illuminati was to take over the earth in the NWO then I would doubt that they would advertize it. "hi were the illuminati we are going to be running things around here soon its a secret tho wink wink"

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
"THEY" are watching, "THEY" are listening, "THEY" are all around you...just because you don't know them, doesn't mean "THEY" don't know you. You may be on to something there.

The Illuminati, probably a smokescreen to divert our attention off the real deal. Sports for sports people, music for music people, religion for religous people, conspiracies for conspiracy theorists....and so on.....it's all entertainment to keep you occupied. People need to be entertained.

I agree the all mighty powerful ILLUMINATI would not need a website, especially one so public, to meet in. Can you imagine the illuminati blogging??? That's one message board I'd like to read!!

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Competeing Illuminatis, if you read the material on The Order Of the Illuminati site you will find thought provoking essays on what it means to cherish individual liberties in a capitalist society* I love this site and forum (although I find Ann Ryand distasteful, she prob was a frater Illuminatus) it is sily to think that this is the scary fictional NWO type illuminati, running a web site and asking for donations, no it is a social group with interesting topics, I often wonder if the Illuminati haters out there ever even read any of Adam Weishaupts words

Anyway not sure about this one, but it does claim to be official so it must be

[edit on 14-1-2007 by Spores From Space]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If you do a little bit of digging you will find out that the site www.illuminati.org... is owned and operated at the following location.

245-M Mount Hermon Rd, Ste 137
Scotts Valley, CA

US
+1 650 212 3765
pace [at] illuminati.org

The person or persons operating this site also operates
www.whitehouse.org... (Political Satire)
and a few others which are adult in nature, and cannot be linked to because of ATS Rules.

Maybe the Illuminati has a sense of humor

[edit on 1-15-2007 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
If you do a little bit of digging you will find out that the site www.illuminati.org... is owned and operated at the following location.

245-M Mount Hermon Rd, Ste 137
Scotts Valley, CA

US
+1 650 212 3765
pace [at] illuminati.org

The person or persons operating this site also operates
www.whitehouse.org... (Political Satire)
and a few others which are adult in nature, and cannot be linked to because of ATS Rules.

Maybe the Illuminati has a sense of humor

I did a WHOIS and it says that it is registered to "Ancient Order of Bavarian Seers"

I'm gonna keep an eye on this site, and see what happens when they post some publicly viewable information.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^ They are Robert Anton Wilson fans!!!! The Ancient Order Of Bavarian Seers is a line straight out of his comedy Illuminatus!!!! I love it,,, RIP Bob

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I suggest you check out: www.alexa.com...

Check out the links on the left where it states "Other Sites Owned".

That is where I got the information from, and from what you have said it does say this on the whois, but still the address is the same on all of those sites I mentioned.

Although I am unfamiliar with Robert Anton Wilson as Spores From Space has stated the line is straight out of his comedy.

I can almost guarantee without a doubt now that the Illuminati.org site is a parody site, or a site with information about the illuminati and not official.

Edit: Also if you want more information about that site I suggest you check it as it was archived all the way back to 1996. Here is the link to that. Note that there was information given in that site back in 1996.
Hope that helps.

web.archive.org...*/illuminati.org

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Good research on the owner of the site.

I wonder if it has changed recently?

I know that the site has come up here before. Don't recall what the whois info was back then though.

Interesting that it also comes up as AISB, the guy is definitly dedicated to the joke.

It doesn't LOOK like an Illuminati Front:

www.google.com...,+CA,+95066&ie=UTF8&t=h&om=1&z=19&ll=37.046841,-122.029277&spn=0.000985,0.00 3374&iwloc=addr

Originally posted by Spores From Space
They are Robert Anton Wilson fans!!!! The Ancient Order Of Bavarian Seers is a line straight out of his comedy Illuminatus!!!!

IT is also the name of the actual Illuminati. The Illuminati were a real organization, operating in what today is germany, they were suppressed by the Church and State. The full name was Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
^^^^^^ I am well aware of the Perfectibilist, founded by ex Jesuit and professor of law Adam Weishaupt May Day 1776, later changed to the Bavarian Illuminati, Weishaupt code named Spartacus, 2nd in command Baron Von Knigge code named Philo, suppressed more by the state than church, primarily a reading society, talked a lot but did little like most wealthy libertines, infiltrated masonic lodges but did not do them any good, are you certain they called themselves The Bavarian Seers?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Well, crap, now I am not so sure. Looking through freemasonry.bcy.ca... again, I don't see that specific title referenced in the illuminati texts. Maybe I am wrong. Dang, maybe it is only from RAW.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I doubt they would be advertising their presence. A secret society is exactly just that.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This is hilarious

www.illuminati-order.com

Donations
We appreciate your interest in donating money to the Illuminati Order Online Portal Project (IOOPP). Your donation will help support the activities related to this website, such as hosting and development, as well as help further the goals of the Illuminati Order in general by offsetting costs involved with recruiting and other organizational expenses.

Large donations
If you are interested in providing a large donation (over 10,000 USD) to the Illuminati Order Online Portal Project (IOOPP), please email us.

This is low

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Illuminati.org is owned by Satire On-Line who also own WhiteHouse.org and a buckload of other sites.

I'm fairly certain that "The Illuminati" or any organisation like it wouldn't be so public with their website and definatly with the login to that site.

Also, the login on Illuminati.org is fake. All the login button does is forward you to the url "http://www.illuminati.org" over and over again.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
When the government makes a discision and the poice make an arrest and the JIC (joint intelligence commitee [UK]) or FBI NSA CIA or any of the numerous agencies you yanks have foil terrorism, maybe just maybe they were genuinely protecting our civil liberties or general safety, people who look at these situations and come up with illuminati conspiracies and alien invasions would, if anything, pour fuel on the flame of alledged conspiracy. Instead look to the fact that before 9/11 and the madrid and london bombing, or the wars in afghanistan and Iraq, things were looking a hell of a lot better than they are now and did aliens and the illuminati do that as well then?

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_artist
When the government makes a discision and the poice make an arrest and the JIC (joint intelligence commitee [UK]) or FBI NSA CIA or any of the numerous agencies you yanks have foil terrorism, maybe just maybe they were genuinely protecting our civil liberties or general safety, people who look at these situations and come up with illuminati conspiracies and alien invasions would, if anything, pour fuel on the flame of alledged conspiracy. Instead look to the fact that before 9/11 and the madrid and london bombing, or the wars in afghanistan and Iraq, things were looking a hell of a lot better than they are now and did aliens and the illuminati do that as well then?

Yeah but if we think like that it wouldn't be fun

Seriously though, How do you explain these mysterious deaths and missing people aka Phil Schneider, William Cooper etc.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
are there any actual members of this site? give us a name and password just so we can have a peek! i wont tell anyone i promise....

setting the records straight... hmmm... i wounder what that could mean.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster
are there any actual members of this site? give us a name and password just so we can have a peek! i wont tell anyone i promise....

setting the records straight... hmmm... i wounder what that could mean.

Im sure we have 'skilled' members among us that can take a peak

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join