It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Story of Banks- $1 becomes $6

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I think we have a some issues when money is just made up out of thin air. They can put all the symantics, word play they want but this is a flawed system.

The Story of Banks told by Federal Reserves

The Story of Banks
(as told by the Federal Reserve)

Rising debts and increasing bankruptcies are the result of Congress suspending the FREE coinage of metals - INTO MONEY - and switching us to bank credits as our medium of exchange. These acts converted our nation from a wealth monetary system, where people created money for society's benefit though the fruits of their labor to a monetary system where now all new money is loaned in circulation as an interest bearing debt since this system only creates the principal and never the interest the debt is always greater than the money supply. This fraudulently created debt forces American citizens to borrow constantly so the system can function. Eventually the process becomes unworkable as society, mortgaged to the hilt, can no longer afford to borrow. The debt creates extreme stress for us as we struggle to meet impossible money obligations. The results are: a constant rise in the costs of living, layoffs, family breakdown, increased drug and alcohol use, and increase in crime and a general moral breakdown.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
That explains it all. I often heard from others we were facing a cashless society. In my town there is even a service station that doesn't accept cash, only plastic. I can not have faith in an economy that is based on funds that are not even there. America and it's citizens are so far in debt they can't even see the light.

It's funny because in America the more debt you aquire the wealthier you appear to be, yet those who live based on paycheck to paycheck lifestyles who owe no one anything are the ones who are poor. It seems the system has brainwashed society to believe this is the way to wealth, by selling an image. And no one thinks to question it!

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It is fine if it is the US government making debt free fiat money, the problem arises when we borrow fiat money from a privately owned central bank that charges interest. When you let a privately controlled bank control your countries money with no or little oversight you are just asking to be destroyed. The Federal Reserve Bank can create a depression at any moment, such power in the hands of greedy fools is alarming.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am still wondering if everyone really knows what a bunch of hot air and BS our entire monetary system is, in fact, it is just like religion, completely based on faith.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Our monteary system is incredible and is why you get to waste time on a computer instead of subsitence farming, try somewhere else on the gold standard still such as the Central African Empire...

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Our monetary system may be incredible, but it is very very questionable. Look at what is transpiring with all the Sub-Prime lenders now. I smell big defaults and savings and loan type scandals all over the US very soon coming to the surface, this is just the beginning.

But on a good note I purchase distressed properties for a living, so I am loving it.

Originally posted by The_Investor
Our monteary system is incredible and is why you get to waste time on a computer instead of subsitence farming, try somewhere else on the gold standard still such as the Central African Empire...

top topics

join