It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductions by american government!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi. I read on several sites that the american government has aligned itself with the draconians, or should I say submitted to them, for the exchange of some outdated technology. As some of you already know the draconians are the evil aliens from the Alpha Draconia star system who are also aligned with the greys and reptilians!

Early on, I would say several decades ago, the greys were probably responsible for most of the abductions. Everyone remember the betty hill abduction case? They were abducted, probed, shown a star map of their star system(zeta reticulae) and later released.

Then we had the cow and animal mutilations in the western US. As far as I know the draconians and greys like to eat animal tissue! The greys don't actually eat the flesh through their mouth but they smear their food through their porous skin and thats why they smell so badly! Yuck! I am not sure who provided their food but according to the krill and dulce papers the secret government was riding around in those infamous black helicopters and performing the mutilations for them. I don't know if this is true but thats what I read!

This certainly seems possible if we believe that the draconians and greys are hiding in underground caverns and in some secret government installations. Apparently, the aliens give the technology and the "cia" provides their food. A symbiotic relationship!

Also, if we are to believe bob lazar's story of reverse engineering the extra-terrestial craft at the s4 facility at nellis afb then the american government probably has it's own craft based on the prototypes recovered. So if this the case the american government can abduct at will and pretend the greys did it! Why not? I have read many abduction stories that these people claim they were taken to underground installations, where they were stripped naked, weighed, probed and then either released or kept. Most abductees were kept for further experimentation into bio-engineering and/or used as food for the hungry aliens! Man what a nightmare! A REAL NIGHTMARE!

Given this, it would also be likely that people that spoke out too much and had to be silenced were either assisinated or prime abduction candidates! Indeed, I have read that ufologists and researchers get harrassed on a frequent basis. Some people have even accussed the government of remote viewing "unfriendly ufos" and outspoken critics!
If you don't believe this technology exists then please make a visit to:Psi Tech International, Inc. and see for yourself! This company was the major contractor for the government and is now giving some free remote viewing lessons!

Man the more I dig the more I find! For people that say ufos are bs all I can say is get off your lazy arse and start doing some research! You don't even have to buy any books. Their is plenty of information available on the internet!

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
When I read posts like these, i believe ufology, as a serious subject, is dead. What is worse is:

- Great scientists and ufologist, like Jacques Vallee, left the field because the signal to noise ratio is so low, that is not worth dedicating any serious effort to this field.

- There's probably lots of young people, scared to sleep at night, because of this absurd stories.

And here I'm left to ponder... Draconians. The Draco Star system.

My God.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If you don't agree with me fine...you don't have to! But please don't insult my intelligence! I think the problem is you are uninformed(to put it mildly) but that is ok! We all started like you and eventually progressed through researching this subject!

Also, please tell me why do you think I am degrading ufology? I don't understand your reasoning! Ok. It is far fetched but I am basing my opinion on lots of research. I can even provide you with links if you or anyone else wishes so please show some respect! Ufology and aliens is much more than just a few pictures and videos...there is normally a plot associated...and in this case it is very extensive!!!

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
can`t get enough of this

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You're absolutely right SkepticGreek74
There is a lot of BS on the net but also alot of (i think)
credible sources to do your own research.
BTW i know alot of these storys are sounding "Absurd", that's why
lots of people can't believe them...

new topics

top topics

join