It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pull IT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Larry Silverstein

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

Now, I have read people on ATS arguing that he meant "pull the fire fighters out". Also, the people have stated that most "CTers" have abandoned this quote because they now believe it to be true, that he meant "pull the fire fighters out".

Well, news flash, he said "pull IT". That is singular, not plural. If he said "pull THEM" that would make more sense. But he said "pull IT" meaning a single object, the WTC7 building, NOT the firefighters.

9/11 was an inside job, and Larry Silverstein needs to be interrogated by all means necessary, with deadly force. Who's willing to do that for the benefit of man kind? Hoods, masks, and guns, anyone?

[edit on 14-1-2007 by DeathDoesntExist]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Christ man we already gone through this. Sometimes I even ask the person knocking the door "who is it"? Sometimes people just use it or them. Not to mention when does the fire department became demolition experts? He tells the fire commander to blow the building?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathDoesntExist
Also, the people have stated that most "CTers" have abandoned this quote because they now believe it to be true, that he meant "pull the fire fighters out".

Not at all. I don't argue about it, and I know others don't argue about it, because it's a pointless argument that no one is ever going to be able to prove, because the man can say he meant whatever he likes, and the whole quote about talking to the commander beforehand strikes me as a lie in the first place.

Notice that this silence, as usual, is translated into "you agree with me/us", rather than the lack of information that it really is.

People should really learn to tell the difference between things they don't know, and things that they do.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Christ man we already gone through this. Sometimes I even ask the person knocking the door "who is it"? Sometimes people just use it or them. Not to mention when does the fire department became demolition experts? He tells the fire commander to blow the building?

You ask "who is it" because only ONE hand knocked on the door.

Also, fire fighters are demolition experts, and are trained to be demo experts. When they put out a fire, they dont just leave. They demo the walls and everything near the burnt area, to make sure it is not burning internaly.

Also, he was relaying the message. Larry tells the fire commander to blow the building, and the fire commander tells whoever is in charge of the demo to pull the trigger. Of course, the fire commander is in charge of the safety of pedestrains also, the smart thing to do is tell the fire commander first, so he can prepare the pedestrains.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Not at all. I don't argue about it, and I know others don't argue about it, because it's a pointless argument that no one is ever going to be able to prove, because the man can say he meant whatever he likes, and the whole quote about talking to the commander beforehand strikes me as a lie in the first place.

Notice that this silence, as usual, is translated into "you agree with me/us", rather than the lack of information that it really is.

People should really learn to tell the difference between things they don't know, and things that they do.

All you have to do, is listen how he says pull it.

thewebfairy.com...

Doesn't matter what he says he meant, because we all know what he meant, just by how he says it.

ALSO, a key part of his words... "..and THEY made that desicion to pull..".

Who is THEY?

I seriously think you have to be the most blind person in the entire world, to not see that he meant, "pull the building".

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You ask "who is it" because only ONE hand knocked on the door.

I say "it" because its what I am use to. I could have said who is at the door? Instead I'm calling the person it.

Also, fire fighters are demolition experts, and are trained to be demo experts. When they put out a fire, they dont just leave. They demo the walls and everything near the burnt area, to make sure it is not burning internaly.

Taking down walls to reach fires and putting it out does not mean they are demolition experts.

Also, he was relaying the message. Larry tells the fire commander to blow the building, and the fire commander tells whoever is in charge of the demo to pull the trigger. Of course, the fire commander is in charge of the safety of pedestrains also, the smart thing to do is tell the fire commander first, so he can prepare the pedestrains.

OK, now you are assuming that Larry is giving the fire commander the message to send to whoever that is going to blow the building down. You are grasping straws here.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

How does taking an axe or pole and knocking down a wall to get to a fire suddenly mean they know how to place explosives or handle explosives? IF it was pulled then explosives were used to bring it down. You're telling me that firefighters know exactly where to place explosives to bring the building down into its own footprint? I bet if you went and asked a firefighter about that, they'd think you were nuts.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I say "it" because its what I am use to. I could have said who is at the door? Instead I'm calling the person it.

Taking down walls to reach fires and putting it out does not mean they are demolition experts.

OK, now you are assuming that Larry is giving the fire commander the message to send to whoever that is going to blow the building down. You are grasping straws here.

Delta what is you problem? What do you think Larry meant by pull it? Why did Larry say "pullit" like if it were ONE word? Why did he stumble before he said "fire department commander"? Was he actually talking to the fire department commander? Why are you assuming the fire department commander was the one that demolished the building? Because thats who Larry was talking to? Are you ignoring the fact he said "and THEY made the descition to pull it"? "THEY" is an important word, especaily after he said "it". Why did he go from "pull it" to "and we watched the building collapse"? Why didn't he say "and we watched the fire fighters exit the building"???

Do you have any experiance, what so ever, at desiphering the feelings and emotions and meanings of words from someones mouth?

If someone says "i...i....i didnt do it" are you going to think he just has a stuttering problem? Or are you going to think hes lying? You can find the truth about someone just by their eyes, words, and movements, did you know that?

Also, fire fighters are trained to know different structural types of buildings. If a roof is on fire, and they need to walk on it, they need to know where to walk, like on a major support beam. They need to know how buildings are made, and they need to know how to knock one down. Its mandatory, if you are a fire fighter, to have that knowledge.

B.t.w. you people are experts at shoving words down people mouths, I never once said that the fire fighters and the commander were the ones that demolished the building.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
"Pull it " is a demolitions term.

But fire fighters are not explosive demolitions experts.

Who ever did do it was no fire fighter thats for sure.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yes, fire fighters are not explosive demolition experts, but they are demo experts to a certain extent. If they are knocking down walls, and splitting open wood beams to find internal fires, they need to know which support beams they can not demo, so that the entire building doesnt fall on top of them.

Fire fighters have a large amount of knowledge in demo, and the only reason I am saying this, is because Delta doesnt know this information. I'm not saying it because I think the fire fighters are the ones the demolished WTC7, because I don't think that. I'm saying it because Delta, is clueless.

Not to mention when does the fire department became demolition experts?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Let me suggest some light reading:

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Another favorite:

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

And something more specific:

Mod Note: 9/11 Conspiracies Forum Posting Conduct – Please Review This Link.

I would think the probability of being "clueless" in my eyes has approached zero.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Pushing It

We don't ask much.

A little courtesy goes a long way, whereas a lot of rudeness goes the wrong way.

Special thanks to those members who have exhibited the mutual- and self-respect that goes with civil, topical discussion.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i agree that it was an inside job without a doubt in one way or another. i also definitly see the point you're making about him saying "pull it". something definitly doesn't seem right about that statement. i consider myself a huge skeptic: skeptical of the all the bogus "official" explanations that we're given for everything by the media and the government.

and DeathDoesntExist, in regards to that Nazi Germany statement, i feel you on that sometimes man, definitly.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Of course you would say Who is it when someone knocks at the door that makes gramatic sense.

it does not make gramatic sense to say pull it when refering to a group of people. it would be natural to say pull them not pull it in refering to people in a group.

What I want to know is if there was a fire going on in a building that had a bunch of explosives in it why didnt the explosives go off?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
plastic explosives like C4 can not be detonated by fire, only an electronic signal.

-click's ban button- OH NO ITS BROKEN!

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
but..still no cigar..

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder how such amatures can even run a forum like this. I'm surrpized their database hasn't been hacked yet.. lol. It's only a matter of time I guess.

They are to stupid to even ask for help.

C4 doesn't explode by fire, it has to be electronicaly detonated.

b.t.w when you reply to a post, you can still see deleted posts in the history.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by DenyCensorship]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join