It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My take on what WW3 would look like

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I know there are numerous threads on WW3, but I wanted to give my opinion or view on the issue. I used to be a staunch Bush suppoter but recently i can say I regret that. With the airstrikes in Somalia, the raiding of an Iranian embassy, and the cowboy talk in his address, I think we are on the verge of something exploding. Here are some hypothecial theaters of war during a "simulated" WW3.

Somalia and the horn of Africa: We get Ethopia to do the ground work while the US carries out airstrikes and provides supplies.

Iran: Israel uses Northen Kurdish airbases to launch air raids on Iran, similar to that in Lebanon. Or the US could orchestrate a "Gulf Of Tonkin" likle incident to go all out on Iran. Nukes used.

Syria: Israel takes the east and the US takes the west, pockets of resistance like that of Iraq. Will be described as a cakewalk. (?)

North Korea: South Korea and Japan commit ground troops during a US offensive, nukes used.

Allies: I believe the US, UK, Australia, South Korea, Japan, and Israel are the allies.

"Axis of Evil": Iran, Syria, and N. Korea.

China, Russia, and the EU stay on the sidelines but not for long.

US military issues a draft.

This is my first indepth post, could you guys give feedback? Criticism is welcome. Thanks guys. feel free to add your likely scenarios.

Nick

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nb25
North Korea: South Korea and Japan commit ground troops during a US offensive, nukes used.

I don't know if the Japanese are allowed to participate in offensive actions.

The fallout from nuclear weapons used on North Korea could reach Japan, and I don't think that they want any more of that stuff. Remember, Japan is the only country who really knows what is a nuclear attack.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

activity is also included in the ministry as one of its missions. Until now, deployments abroad were considered "extraordinary", leading the government to seek parliamentary approval.

news.yahoo.com...

they maybe able to participate, especially if the actions are extreme enough by NK.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
well i can see nobody likes war mongoring threads. lol

top topics

join