It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Sighting of Water Sucking UFO's - Video Doc.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted or even explored here before. I did a search and couldn't find anything but if it has mods can delete this post.

I found the Documentary to be very interesting and fairly credible, but I sure would have love to see it myself.

I would love to hear what you all think of this information.

Documentary and Witness Accounts.

[edit on 14-1-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Something about the fact that it sucked in water then released it back into the bay creeped me out. It made me feel uneasy.

What did it do to the water...? Some sort of experiment? Did it try to contaminate the lake with some...alien microbe? The possibilities are endless here.

This seems like a genuine case, kudos to you for finding this video.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
At first, I thought, Its taking home water... than I read that it dumped the water back. I figure most people will assume that the object was placing a substance into the water supply. But if you think about it, anything so strong that one shipfull will contaminate the entire body of water would be easily detectable in the water. So I thought," mabye it was taking something from the water." Than I thought of an old SG-1 episode dealing with heavy water.

It may have been extracting "heavy water" from the seawater. Heavy water, or deuterium oxide, is needed for many applications inside a nuclear reactor, as well in the creation of tritium used in "perma-glow" pistol sights. The most common way of obtaining deuterium oxide is to extract it from regular water. To someone just watching, it would look like "all" the water would be returned to the sea as only 1 part per 3200 is "heavy"

Wikipedia on Heavy Water

[edit on 14-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I don't think the we need to worry about the water or them putting something into it, if they truly wanted us dead we would have been so a long time ago.
Anyhow we do enough pissing in our own water supply as a industrial world, maybe they are trying to clean the water for us.

Hopefully oneday we will all understand a bit more but as of now it is just theories and just peoples word, well unless you saw one yourself.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
OK I just found more people talking about this happening, in fact I found a picture that has an actual UFO sucking the water up. Actual accounts, times, people, documentation, etc....everything for the believers and the skeptics alike. This is a really good site with a ton of information, enjoy.

Look closely at the Picture

www.waterufo.net...

www.waterufo.net...

The following proposes a possible explanation for the observed interaction between unidentified flying objects and water. Wrested from seemingly divergent eyewitness accounts, it posits that the reaction of the water around an emerging craft implies the existence of a displacement field, one that exhibits electromagnetic tendencies. What at first seems like a series of unrelated accounts is shown to illustrate consistent behavior when the distance between the object and the body of water is considered.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

You have voted Realtruth for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

That (unlike most things on ATS lately), is a great find. These are the types of cases that need to be studied and publisized. A multiple unconnected witness event, with pictures of a craft doing something that no known Earth tech. can do....

Thanks for bringing this to the attention of ATS.

Of course, since its a "good" case, you wont get any replies or any disussion on it, everyone just wants to talk about the obvious fakes....

[edit on 15-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Great find, could they be taking water samples? is the UFO 'alive' in some way, and needs to breath and drink?
This must be one of the most viewed UFO encounters ever.....
The round shape does suggest its a probe, maybe doing work above-sea's from their undersea bases.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Tiloke,

Thanks for your vote of confidence I thought these were very significant finds that is the reason I posted them. I just hope that we can find more info to add to this thread, but so far there is enough credible info and witnesses to make me believe.

Regards,

RT

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It kinda seems odd to me that they would do it in coastal areas... I mean our world is 3/4ths water, why do it in plain sight? That would suggest more purpose than just taking a drink or the heavy water explanation...

Fantastic find though... Very interesting, ahh to talk to the Extraterrestrial Council on Water Purification... Wouldn't that be a nice conversation.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Good find, seems to be a really good case. This is not the first time I have read of UFOs sucking up water, I have seen other reports of this on NUFORC. My assumption would be that they are using it to fuel their craft.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I found a few more ufo water cases...

From brazil

From Japan
This is a good one too...

Wapella (12th case from the top)

Puerto Rico

All of these cases are remarkably similar and most of them involve military "chase planes".

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Boy, did I call it or what?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Hi there, this is the 'OZ' video. There are some segments in this video which I feel researchers may be interested in watching. Nothing to do with the first part but more importantly the second part re the female abduction cases presented and testified to by the people abducted.

Great to see this documentary linked. It's worth a look-see, assuming it's in it's entirety.

Dallas

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Hi there, this is the 'OZ' video. There are some segments in this video which I feel researchers may be interested in watching. Nothing to do with the first part but more importantly the second part re the female abduction cases presented and testified to by the people abducted.

Great to see this documentary linked. It's worth a look-see, assuming it's in it's entirety.

Dallas

Dallas which one of them is the OZ video? provide exact link and give us a few comments and what you know.

Thanks,

RT

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Everyone that is a UFO researcher should see this whole clip.

I still have not heard enough comments from the skeptics on the New South Wales mass ufo sighting and video footage documentary. I would really like to hear more input on this.

Did anyone dig up anything else?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a thought about doing this in coastal ares near populations...do i need to go further....
what is the govt so afraid of that they will kill to keep all...this type ...of info secret?? rock the boat, let the cards fall where they may......

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Really interesting links. If they're dumping it back out I would say it's a sample like a previous poster mentioned or, they're flushing something out in the orb for technical or hygienic reasons. Maybe cleaning her out for the trip home? Hard to say.

Ex

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thought provoking thread with wonderful links!
Thanx Guys!

I did want to take note that one of the people that saw this
said the light didn't reflect off of the water...
It PENETRATED it!

I am thinking maybe they are looking for some resource in particular
and straining it out of the water.....
Thus the water spewed back!

What u guys think???

[edit on 2/9/2007 by Ex]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterJedi
It kinda seems odd to me that they would do it in coastal areas... I mean our world is 3/4ths water, why do it in plain sight? That would suggest more purpose than just taking a drink or the heavy water explanation...

Fantastic find though... Very interesting, ahh to talk to the Extraterrestrial Council on Water Purification... Wouldn't that be a nice conversation.

Coastal areas - this made me wonder if maybe it's just that they have a use for something we dumped in the water.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Something about the fact that it sucked in water then released it back into the bay creeped me out. It made me feel uneasy.

What did it do to the water...? Some sort of experiment? Did it try to contaminate the lake with some...alien microbe? The possibilities are endless here.

This seems like a genuine case, kudos to you for finding this video.

Seems to me that they took a sample to see how badly we are messing up with the ecosystem...monitor the damage we do this beautiful planet...
Polution level, water temperature, microscopic study, etc...

[edit on 9-2-2007 by tock]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join